RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The "walking over power-ups" bug happens if you try to pick it up while it's still "falling down". Step away further, then you can pick it up.
Not really, it happens after the item reached the ground from a while ago to me. Those items are quite glitchy, sometimes requiring multiple walk overs to pick them up....

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
Anyway, here's the important values that u can search for in the game.

Your Health's base value in 4 bytes is [350 IN THE BEGINNING]
Your Mana's base value in 4 bytes is [1 IN THE BEGINNING AND 1000 WHEN IT IS FULL]
Your Lust's base value in 4 bytes is [ZERO "0" WHEN YOU START ANY STAGE IN THE GAME AND END WITH 750, THEN THE SECOND PHASE OF LUST STARTS AUTOMATICALLY FROM 0 TO 750]

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Anyway, here's the important values that u can search for in the game.

Your Health's base value in 4 bytes is [350 IN THE BEGINNING]
Your Mana's base value in 4 bytes is [1 IN THE BEGINNING AND 1000 WHEN IT IS FULL]
Your Lust's base value in 4 bytes is [ZERO "0" WHEN YOU START ANY STAGE IN THE GAME AND END WITH 750, THEN THE SECOND PHASE OF LUST STARTS AUTOMATICALLY FROM 0 TO 750]
For some reason I am not able to check any of the boxes in the table
I am using v0.8.2 which is the latest is there anything I am doing wrong or am I missing something ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SATAN 666

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
For some reason I am not able to check any of the boxes in the table
I am using v0.8.2 which is the latest is there anything I am doing wrong or am I missing something ???
even if the address changed or it's not the right pointer you can change it from the values i gave u
[Your Health's base value in 4 bytes is [350 IN THE BEGINNING]
Your Lust's base value in 4 bytes is [ZERO "0" WHEN YOU START ANY STAGE IN THE GAME AND END WITH 750, THEN THE SECOND PHASE OF LUST STARTS AUTOMATICALLY FROM 0 TO 750].]

For the record if the address refers to this P->???????? that means this is not the right address.

And I'm sorry but even the base static addresses are changing every time and I have a problem with searching for the value that is the best i can do I'm not that good with hacking with cheat engine.

Last edited:

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
even if the address changed or it's not the right pointer you can change it from the values i gave u
[Your Health's base value in 4 bytes is [350 IN THE BEGINNING]
Your Lust's base value in 4 bytes is [ZERO "0" WHEN YOU START ANY STAGE IN THE GAME AND END WITH 750, THEN THE SECOND PHASE OF LUST STARTS AUTOMATICALLY FROM 0 TO 750].]

For the record if the address refers to this P->???????? that means this is not the right address.

And I'm sorry but even the base static addresses are changing every time and I have a problem with searching for the value that is the best i can do I'm not that good with hacking with cheat engine.
Its ok no need to worry bro U did good

Reactions: SATAN 666

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
ive seen many ideeas of games,but this one with the bondage,you people need a srink for good,and it verry annoyng bc wen they have sex wit you,decrease verry fast ,and your not able to set free,go and get a psicological control,clearly your minds are twisted,bc in reality your not able to do such things.

• Angry
Reactions: TheGodUncle

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
ive seen many ideeas of games,but this one with the bondage,you people need a srink for good,and it verry annoyng bc wen they have sex wit you,decrease verry fast ,and your not able to set free,go and get a psicological control,clearly your minds are twisted,bc in reality your not able to do such things.
Yeah the heavy bondage is annoying as hell cause if you fall into one unless you free yourself in time, if enemies sex you out while in them you cant escape. Which seems to be what Zed is aiming now to overhaul so those are more oftenly used by enemies. And after the 8.0/8.1 fiasco Im very concerned about how that would be handled on 9.0, cause that's on his plans list for the upcoming builds.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
it a game people,dont involve your failure in your life,bc you dint have the chanse or oportunity to realize this kind of dream,in few words this ideeas are getting angry other players.

• Angry
Reactions: TheGodUncle

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
it a game people,dont involve your failure in your life,bc you dint have the chanse or oportunity to realize this kind of dream,in few words this ideeas are getting angry other players.
I genuinely have no idea what you are trying to say. :oops:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah the heavy bondage is annoying as hell cause if you fall into one unless you free yourself in time, if enemies sex you out while in them you cant escape. Which seems to be what Zed is aiming now to overhaul so those are more oftenly used by enemies. And after the 8.0/8.1 fiasco Im very concerned about how that would be handled on 9.0, cause that's on his plans list for the upcoming builds.
Did they change something about the difficulty settings? I have the exact opposite experience on easy, the enemies can't do anything really even if I try to loose on purpose. I thought about changing difficulty to hard so I get to see some of the capture scenes finally - and it seemed to be the sentiment that the game might be far more fun on hardest settings prior to the 0.8.X release - but you describe it as if that would mean basically the game becomes impossible to progress.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes