Nihotfadi14

Aug 10, 2021
when i launch the game suddenly my screen goes black.
can someone tell me how to fix the black screen issue ?

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Does it still works on v0.8.2f?
Hm, seems like it does!

Last edited:

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
MrZed - Looked at your on Patreon the other day and came to a conclusion you have some great features that work well together, and others that are only great individually. So 'Inner Thoughts', 'Enemy Taunts', 'Player erotic talents'. 'Threesomes' all work really well with the sex system. But the clothing system (sheer number of items) impacts undressing, sex system and light bondage in my view. If you re-do this in an RPG thoughts are you need more variables, say a very basic;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
So is there some changes in texts with sub. and corruption levels high enough?
Or it just pure numbers right now?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I enjoy this game a lot

The only addition I would love to see most is that female enemies stick to female sex positions. To make it more clear, I don´t like how female characters pull up strap ons and orgams sperm out of it. That feels so off.
I would love an option for female enemies to only have licking, fingering, scissoring, ... animations. Or maybe using toys?

I can see that being a bunch of work to implement, so It´s just an idea

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Boots are not showing when you dont wear any type of pants. Its a funny bug

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I enjoy this game a lot

The only addition I would love to see most is that female enemies stick to female sex positions. To make it more clear, I don´t like how female characters pull up strap ons and orgams sperm out of it. That feels so off.
I would love an option for female enemies to only have licking, fingering, scissoring, ... animations. Or maybe using toys?

I can see that being a bunch of work to implement, so It´s just an idea
Actually, shouldn't be a lot of work to implement. Just need to assign flags to each scene for whether or not they are male/female. Then when the option to not have females act like males is turned on, the game just excludes every animation with the male flag. Might take up to two hours, depending on how the project is set up. Up to the dev if that's something they actually *want* to do, of course.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I think the changes they made with the big update are pretty well done overall.
I can totally see people getting annoyed by enemies shooting at them too much.
However, before the last big update I was able to finish all missions in one swoop without being threatened to lose at all (I always play on hard difficulty and hardcore mode on. I haven´t bought a single shop powerup since I fear the game could become too easy with too many. I would probably buy them if I had the option to turn them off)

Before the last update, you were nearly immortal with the lifesteal perk. Good rework.
Enemies having a chance to punch through your attacks at times and giving them special abillites adds to the fight dynamic a lot.
I personally think its better for a game to be "too hard" on the hardest difficulty settings, than being too easy with that, making it boring and preventing you from seeing the sexual content.
Players can always choose to not play on maximum difficulty or buy the shop upgrades.

I read the rumble about the V08.1 patch but didn´t play it myself. Though these thoughts are refering to the debate

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
However, before the last big update I was able to finish all missions in one swoop without being threatened to lose at all
Agree, I've only played on medium, but in the previous version I had to lose on purpose. Had a playthrough with the new version and there were a couple of missions where the shooting and traps got me close to a defeat. One level where I had four shooters which got me slightly annoyed (shooting from off screen!)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I think the changes they made with the big update are pretty well done overall.
I can totally see people getting annoyed by enemies shooting at them too much.
However, before the last big update I was able to finish all missions in one swoop without being threatened to lose at all (I always play on hard difficulty and hardcore mode on. I haven´t bought a single shop powerup since I fear the game could become too easy with too many. I would probably buy them if I had the option to turn them off)

Before the last update, you were nearly immortal with the lifesteal perk. Good rework.
Enemies having a chance to punch through your attacks at times and giving them special abillites adds to the fight dynamic a lot.
I personally think its better for a game to be "too hard" on the hardest difficulty settings, than being too easy with that, making it boring and preventing you from seeing the sexual content.
Players can always choose to not play on maximum difficulty or buy the shop upgrades.

I read the rumble about the V08.1 patch but didn´t play it myself. Though these thoughts are refering to the debate
I get that some people may prefer their games to be harder so they can have a challenging and to them more appealing gameplay that puts their adrenaline rushing, however by forcing players that want a more chill experience to deal with something frustrating you're essentially killing their fun to have yours nice and in check.

There's lots of ways to make an easy game hard as balls by doing something as simple as roleplay, not using certain things and having to beat the game with a limited toolset to name an example. But there's barely options available to reverse the scenario, making a hard game easy. Cause the thing is.... Not everyone knows how to even use cheat engine or if there's tables of that for the game you want, not to mention that certain platforms makes it very unviable to use like Steam Deck or Android. Not every game on easy difficulty actually becomes "easy" but more like "less" annoying, but still annoying. And I dont know about you but I get no satisfaction in taking half a boss' health if in the end I get defeated. Cause you still see the defeat scenario, having taken 90% of the enemy's health or nothing at all feels the same.

Unfortunately very few games have the right toolsets to be able to please both gamer types so you gotta have to choose and like I said. An easy game has lots of ways to be turned into something balls hard but how can you satisfactorily pull the reverse scenario?

When I mentioned the issues with the difficulty in the recent updates I never refered to the difficulty of the game at the hardest scenarios, I was refering to the issues it presents at the BASE difficulty. People need to understand that when folks complain about the difficulty in games they never refer to the hardest challenges being impossible. They refer to the easiest scenarios feeling like an annoyance. And again, just because you can breeze at the game at the hardest difficulties doesnt mean that everyone does or that people find enjoyable having their adrenaline rushing while for you it's such a nice thing.

Bradoo2

Jun 4, 2022
Am I missing something? I can't figure out how to change the camera angle during the sex scenes. This is especially annoying since the default camera seems bound and determined to pick the single worst angle possible. So currently, while I like all the mechanics of the game I can't enjoy the sexy bits since I can't actually see any of the action.

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
PLZ, try to improve the quality of the game and the shape of the characters in terms of the size of their huge and funny heads. I also cannot distinguish whether the character is having sex with the vagina or from the ass. LMFAO. :ROFLMAO:

There are problems with the system:
1. As the game is based on a female character.
2. It is shaky. (meaning unstable).
3. The male character's chest looks long and saggy, like an ugly MILF.

SATAN 666

May 23, 2020
how to activate cheat with CT file ?
Download Cheat Engine program from then unzip the file and open it or take it and drag it to the program face screen then follow those steps >>>

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes