TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Ok, so I downloaded BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip (latest BepInEx 5.4.21 doesn't seem to have IL2CPP version)
unpacked that into game folder.
ran game once to get the folders created
put all mod files into the plugins folder
ran the game again didn't notice any difference
checked config folder - found no config files for mod

looks like the mod doesn't activate for me (using Solas City Heroes 0.9 (anyone has 9.1 - would appreciate a DM, thank you))
if anyone is having similar problems - i figured it out: going to github for "stable releases" is a mistake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'm trying to understand what the mod does aside from all vibration IRL sync (which is hot mind you, but I can't use it)
Seems enemies being pushed away from each other works...
... but I can't understand how partial undress works (seems right now the mod just dresses MC in a top and a bottom set in config during H)

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is there anything similar to this mod but for Kinky Fight Club? I love the Solas option but there's some things that I have only seen available in KFC and now I cant play any of Zed's games without the shiny arousal option the mod adds :LOL:

pdxdonuts

Mar 20, 2021
Hmm..game can't be bought on itch.io? Bummer. I'm not using Pateron.

One more suggestion - females without dicks shouldn't grow dicks suddeny. An enemy should either be a futa or female and pick proper animations.
Once it’s done I’m sure you can buy it there. There was a poll recently for the patreon’s that asked if we’d like a steam key or itch.io.
Also there is an option to make female characters either have strapons or have dicks. It’s in the settings. If your referring to the strapons then yeah it’s been brought up.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
This is far and away my favorite Mr Zed game. The gameplay is great, the sex content is plentiful, the cosmetics options are abundant, the graphics are decent, and the progression system is one of the best I've played.

I haven't read through the whole thread so I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but I'm getting locked in animations after my character or an opponent cums. The game slows down like normal but stays slow, and no matter how long I wait nothing else happens. It doesn't always happen...maybe 25% of the time, but its basically a soft lock when it occurs.

Reactions: Beats9821 and jttth

Draxian

Mar 24, 2019
This is far and away my favorite Mr Zed game. The gameplay is great, the sex content is plentiful, the cosmetics options are abundant, the graphics are decent, and the progression system is one of the best I've played.

I haven't read through the whole thread so I'm not sure if this is a known issue, but I'm getting locked in animations after my character or an opponent cums. The game slows down like normal but stays slow, and no matter how long I wait nothing else happens. It doesn't always happen...maybe 25% of the time, but its basically a soft lock when it occurs.
happened to me a while back, turned out my savedata was outdated/corrupted some how. starting a new game fixed it.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
happened to me a while back, turned out my savedata was outdated/corrupted some how. starting a new game fixed it.
I went ahead and tried this. By about level 1-3 the soft lock was happening again. I guess that rules out all the high level talents or end game enemies being the issue at least...

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That's a weird issue, could you describe a bit more in detail what happens?
I think I have never seen that lol

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes