Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Why are boss here often gender bent? I think bosses should have fixed genders regardless of settings
I agree with you, but I think it would never be seen as 'right' depending on how you play the game. I play the game as a female, but I'll probably give it a go as a male (hetro), in which case I really don't want any male bosses. From a pure female playthrough I'd like set geneder on the bosses, and more of a theme for the levels.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I agree with you, but I think it would never be seen as 'right' depending on how you play the game. I play the game as a female, but I'll probably give it a go as a male (hetro), in which case I really don't want any male bosses. From a pure female playthrough I'd like set geneder on the bosses, and more of a theme for the levels.
No because lore

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I believe it's this post ljj101017 that your wanting: https://f95zone.to/threads/solas-city-heroes-v0-9-1-mr-zed-mrzgames.102161/post-10356229
As the mod isn't named as "Solas Dark As Fuck Dungeon, Fuck'em Up Edition!" but it is the only mod as far I know. It took myself a bit of scrolling through to realize RubyZeronyka was saying a joke there about the name though didn't subtly link it incase misunderstandings occur but I am presuming though as I haven't played with the mod yet....need to though.....you know what....I'mma do that now.

BTW.... honwo is there any chance you can attempt to make the mod stroker compatible alongside vibrator compatible?
Bruh that made me chuckle louder than it should X,DDDD. But yeah, my mistake. Its that mod the one that I meant. It doesnt have a name officially. That scenario happened when messing with some of its settings, and I found it quite funny so I had to share it :p

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
How to check if the mod is in effect?
Youll know if its working or not by seeing a console/code window popping up before the game's one open. If you look on the taskbar and the SCH window appears as two windows (one for the game, another for the codes console) it means its working.

Nevermindoff

Jan 22, 2019
This game is so flexible, you can adjust nearly everything to your heart's (or other organ's) content, but no anal... How is there no anal, when there's a threesome? I'm so confused... Does anyone know, why?

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
This game is so flexible, you can adjust nearly everything to your heart's (or other organ's) content, but no anal... How is there no anal, when there's a threesome? I'm so confused... Does anyone know, why?
Pretty sure some positions are anal. The thing is the game never states what goes where. Some animations are misaligned so you can think either way. Others - would not be possible anatomically if they weren't anal.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
this update does not allow you to get captured after you lose all health. It froze on two of the stages including the added with the update. I like to kick the stages butt first then see the sexy stuff after but could not die without freezing in the spot where health hit zero.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Tomorrow is the day when all the girls from this game will rape me to death on Steam!!
Make a game mode where the NPC girls / boys are the succubus, not the player. And add for them special abilities, such as making the player kneel and pray to be raped or to walk on all fours after them. Or to have sex where the NPC try to suffocate the player with the hands or sucking the player's blood in moans of pleasure.
Succubus or Black Widow mode. ;) I would pay extra for this DLC. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
New mod version for game version 0.9+

Changes
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download
Download
So I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong, but I have no idea what. I'm trying to run the mod but it doesn't seem to work, no console is opening which is how I used to judge if the mod worked or not.

I unpack 0.9.1.1 into a new folder and run the game once. Then I downloaded the x64 IL2CPP zip and extract it into the same folder. I then extract the mod's files into the plugins folder and run the game. No command console appears, the game seems to run as normal. Is it maybe messing up because I have a separate folder for both the base game and the modded game?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is it possible to get the 1.0 version of the game via Patreon but not on Steam?
Yes, it's available on Itch.io as well, and if you request a copy from there instead of steam you can get one that way.

Edit: Though you'll probably have to wait a bit for a response if you request one. possibly until tomorrow. Zed is offline in discord, and was planning on taking a long nap after spending hours sending out all the steam and itch keys so they were ready to go at launch.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes