HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
Anybody know how many talent points are intended for a character when they reach 20?

Using older characters, I think they do not update correctly or something. I have 16 talent points total.

Jun 19, 2018
still cant find where set keybinds can someone shoot a screen shot of it so i know where to look
theres a ton of tabs under settings and for the life of me i cant find keybinds on any of them
I think it's in the Settings menu that you access from the Title Screen. There's a different settings menu while in a playthrough.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
what does investment on guardian do? I was under the inpression it will allow me to face the guardians instead it does nothing

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
damn she would look amazing with cum sticking on her after getting raped, but i guess rendering fluid is kinda challenging tbh

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
If anyone isn't aware, you can go into the save file (PC>C:>users>(PC name)>appdata>LocalLow>Skyfare>SCH) and edit the save file for your character to have as many credits, levels, talent points and whatever else you want. Simply change the values in the word document, save the changes and your character will have the benefits when you log back into it.

Reactions: orly

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Is there anything unique in this game or is it all the same fundamental enemy reskinned with slight variations of sex animation?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
These models need more polys, at least in customization and photo mode and sex scenes, where they wouldn't impact gameplay. It's pretty simple to multiply the vertexes and smooth in a model editor, like Blender.
Solas City Heroes_PhotoCamera_2023-06-26-09-53-20_1920x1080.png
Also, why not keep the animation playing in Photo Mode, so you can at least get a good view of the animation? The default camera angle for scenes is standard, and never shows them to best advantage. Why go to the effort of producing animations if you won't give the viewer a good view?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
My guess as to why the models are low poly is that the Dev I feel is doing this nearly solo and has actually been improving their graphics since their first game and in their games afterwards so it's a time cut and also a way to cut down on file size as this game is 3gib along with probably being a bit of inexperience with those other programs if they have them. Main thing in my mind is that there's a clear good difference between each game the Dev has done so I feel like they are learning from each game and improving.

Reactions: Dracis3D
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes