Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Is this the demo version? Full version here

Or search Solas City Heroes on IGG for people who don't use torrents

Edit - April 2023 v1.0.1
And make sure you are running AV for pcgamestorrents and IGG, they're dirty there

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Mr Zed put up an itch.io update post requesting for feedback for the game to be submitted via it, here's a link to the itch.io page:

dragono381929

Apr 11, 2023
Unable to install mode.
As described, I installed beplnEX in the game file and put mods in plugins in the beplnEX file, but it didn't apply.
How can I solve this?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Does this game need anything soft else to play? Because i can enter game but when start mission, i dont see anything but blacksceen and sound.

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I have seen people reporting have that issue on notebooks and the solution was to update drivers, I never experienced it so that is all the data I have about it.

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
I have a bug that has been going on since the version 0.9 I believe MrZed . Even after enabling/disabling, I can never get the hand/legs cuffs working. Everytime the enemies add some type bondage, it says the inner thoughts, it does the animation on the floor but but character never gets "debuffed", hence I can still kick/punch as if nothing happened. Heavy bondage with those tables/etc works though. Is there any fix for this?

Thanks and I think this is your best project so far! Cheers

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That's weird. Keep in mind, that hand cuffs, and hand restraints are different things (same for leg cuffs and leg restraints)

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
That's weird. Keep in mind, that hand cuffs, and hand restraints are different things (same for leg cuffs and leg restraints)
Yeah I understand. I am talking about the restrain ones. When they knock you down and put those on your char so you won't be able to kick or punch anymore. For me, they do the animation, the inner thoughts revolve around the act but my character never gets them, hence I can still kick and punch. And when I press my special, it also doesn't perform any removal. It has been going on since 0.92 I think. Maybe something on my save broke, I have no clue :/

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Next patch is v1.0.3 and it's mostly bugfixes so I think this thread won't update anytime soon

which leads right into my Cheat Table for v1.0.1
How do I use this I tried converting this to Cheat table via memory view and auto assemble but its shows error do you know how to fix it ?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
So I just noticed you can make the body values like breasts larger than the game allows in the save file. On the main screen the changes show and they are awesome but then soon as you load your game the value drops back down to the games max size allowed. Anyone know of a way to stop that?

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
So I just noticed you can make the body values like breasts larger than the game allows in the save file. On the main screen the changes show and they are awesome but then soon as you load your game the value drops back down to the games max size allowed. Anyone know of a way to stop that?
Maybe set save file to read-only , IDK this might work

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
How do I use this I tried converting this to Cheat table via memory view and auto assemble but its shows error do you know how to fix it ?
delete .txt at the end of the file (so that it ends with .CT) and open it like any regular CE table
if you don't see the .txt at the end of the file - then you need to uncheck "hide extensions for known file types" in your folder view options of your OS

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
I only care about one type of content, and I'm happy that this game lets me have all dickgirl enemies attacking the male player. I'm jealous of the games with male enemies raping the female player because there are far more action games whereas games with female enemies raping the male player are almost always RPG or text. If there is an action game with female enemy raping male player, it's always a little boy to cheat the age dynamic. You'll see old men all over the female player, but the flip side is having the male player really young to avoid having an older female enemy. Anyway, is there a setting to give the enemy unlimited stamina and/or climax during sex attacks? I like the idea of the male hero going into a mission only to fail because that one enemy gave him the best sex of his life who raped him all the way down to zero health. Is there a way to hide the prompt after defeat? I still want to see the enemy hump the player after defeating him. I know I can do this in the training room, but it's more fun on the battlefield.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I only care about one type of content, and I'm happy that this game lets me have all dickgirl enemies attacking the male player.
You sound like you know your stuff. Do you know more games that have this kind of content? Sidescroller beat-em-ups like this one, platformers, shooters... anything that isn't RPGs or VNs.
The only other game of that kind that has futa-on-male content is the old version of BareBackstreets (one scene only lol)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
delete .txt at the end of the file (so that it ends with .CT) and open it like any regular CE table
if you don't see the .txt at the end of the file - then you need to uncheck "hide extensions for known file types" in your folder view options of your OS
there is no .txt at the end of the file its ends with .CT only and I cant open it with cheat engine ! what to do ?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes