Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
If we can get a full english verison of this to make like easier that be great haha

Ik its alot of work to do it

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
What to do if the girl can't have any customers and they have a purple status in the top right of their box?

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
What to do if the girl can't have any customers and they have a purple status in the top right of their box?
They are withered and useless so unless they have good skills just release them

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone update download links for this? and add a english & Uncensored patch aswell ? Thanks :FeelsGoodMan:

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
I tried this game just now. It seems to be NOT censored. Am I wrong or am I right? If I am right correct that information in OP, please.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I tried this game just now. It seems to be NOT censored. Am I wrong or am I right? If I am right correct that information in OP, please.
Thanks i believe u are right forgot about that when uploaded the new uncensored version

josiwk

Feb 24, 2018
I can't seem to save my games, the boxes are all just empty boxes with "------------------------" anyone know a solution?

Reactions: ehpot

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I think if you can get a virgin early game it is a bonus. I was able to gain her loyalty and give her her first orgasm. She turn into a top earner very quickly. Late game virgins are probably not worth it.
I made top manager and I now have an army of award winning virgin prostitutes.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone keep playing this? I just won the game by becoming the best owner and the assistant told me that "now you can administer reason drugs and filter what you want your scouts to scout for in the girls menu"

But nothing like that seems to change or unlock... how do I do it?

For those wondering what Natural Talen alpha, beta and gamma means they're to be mixed with level III stats so they become Unique Level IV stats

Alpha mixes with level III of lewd, technique and the other sex skill
Beta mixes with level III of sensitive anus, virgin and can't seem to recall the last one.
Gamma mixes with level III PR, Scouting and the other one used to scout girls.

If you're patient you can make a group of S+ assistants with Lvl IV unique talents to scout super girls, then keep going and make super prostitutes... it rains money.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone keep playing this? I just won the game by becoming the best owner and the assistant told me that "now you can administer reason drugs and filter what you want your scouts to scout for in the girls menu"

But nothing like that seems to change or unlock... how do I do it?

For those wondering what Natural Talen alpha, beta and gamma means they're to be mixed with level III stats so they become Unique Level IV stats

Alpha mixes with level III of lewd, technique and the other sex skill
Beta mixes with level III of sensitive anus, virgin and can't seem to recall the last one.
Gamma mixes with level III PR, Scouting and the other one used to scout girls.

If you're patient you can make a group of S+ assistants with Lvl IV unique talents to scout super girls, then keep going and make super prostitutes... it rains money.
To get the special scouting options click on an Assistant and in the menu its the third choice up from the bottom. you can choose coloring clothing style hair style boob size and a couple other thing i think (all untranslated).
My virgin army of S+ in the save attached (there are a couple anal whores towards the end of their life but still vaginal virgins) and all (or mostly all) the girls in the scouting area are dual virgins.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
To get the special scouting options click on an Assistant and in the menu its the third choice up from the bottom. you can choose coloring clothing style hair style boob size and a couple other thing i think (all untranslated).
My virgin army of S+ in the save attached (there are a couple anal whores towards the end of their life but still vaginal virgins) and all (or mostly all) the girls in the scouting area are dual virgins.
Thanks! I got it now, I though you could raise or lower your prostitutes reason not your assistants... well oh well.

Also what's the advantage of setting virgins as assistants? will it impulse the "recruitment" related stats? as far as I'm experiencing you gotta set them with the unique traits (woman's intuition, outstanding radar etc...) and that will raise their recruitment stats better than being virgins right?

trubadix

Jul 10, 2017
am i right, that i can download just the trial-version here for free? 161mb large and limited to "not loading" and stops the game, when you reach a particular point.. men.. this sucks

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
anyone got a translation for the special scouting? or at least know what the 4 categories are in order :S

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes