Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Uh is it just me or is the filebox link not working?

I cant download the game from filebox for some weird reason even though i could download other games from the same place a few days ago.

Reactions: taitricolor

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Got all the way to the end unlocked everything, getting purple skinned girls. Got the 999p, 300mil and it just stopped. Not sure what to do now.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hi.
I have 3 questions.
1. Reason. Keep it high or low and what are the changes?
2. What is the best way to train girls? Every time i rise some skill another one go down. Is there a way to rise skills automatically?
3. The best girl to be spotted is rank...? I have 4 assistance with 30-40 spotting skills and to this time the best i get was C+

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible to somehow "dismantle" this game and than put english words instead of japanese? I have eye for this game for a while now, but it seems there is no real desire amongst creators to make full english version.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get the top skills like succubus pheromone, master technique, master beggar, outstanding radar ... ?

I`ve been playing for a while, having my recruiters at more than 230 scouting and I haven`t seen any of them pop even once. I also don`t find any way to merge it.

Hi.
I have 3 questions.
2. What is the best way to train girls? Every time i rise some skill another one go down. Is there a way to rise skills automatically?
3. The best girl to be spotted is rank...? I have 4 assistance with 30-40 spotting skills and to this time the best i get was C+
1. Depending on the area you place the girl her state of mind can give you bonuses, I haven`t seen a big difference though
2. Unlock the training center, it can automatically up your girls to 20.
3. S+, spotting skill has to be around 100 I think

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Hi.
I have 3 questions.
1: Ideally you want her debauched, or at least that seem to be the best mental state. So that's loyalty around 80+ and reason between around 16 and 30. If reason gets too low she becomes broken and doesn't really respond to anything (which can't be good). Too high and she turns hateful and resists every step of the way.

2: There are tradeoffs. Look at the techniques and some raise one and lower another. You can balance this out. Also, the first raise of a session is often only positive, so watch for those and quit the training session when you see them. Let her recover and then resume

alon94

May 13, 2017
i have a problem with the resolution how do i change it? i cant do it in the game cuz i cant click the options button

C

CHR42

Is there any progress to the menus that were unable to be translated? Or is it flat out unable to be translated at all?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Hi.
I have 3 questions.
1. Keep high I find, Want them Submissive.

2. Auto train to 20% when you get it. Otherwise Lick them. If they are ornery whip. I
(Bonus! if they go broken, make them finger themselves. Makes them Unbroken over time. May take a few rounds)

3. They get better as you go. A C+ will snag a B and a B an A, up to S+. Takes time is all.
(( Make sure you remember your C+ and she will have better scouting and dump the lowest every round.))

Analepsisticy

Nov 8, 2016
Finally another hentai game with macro management! I am always looking left and right for games like these, this is just my thing but there aren't enough of them out there for some reason. The only other macro management game with a henti theme that i can think of is "My Slave Brothel" (My absolute fave!)

Hetobar

Jun 3, 2017
can someone make another link to download(mega, for example)? Getting "bad gateway" error from site second day in a row :( Thx

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can someone make another link to download(mega, for example)? Getting "bad gateway" error from site second day in a row :( Thx
Sadly, it's the site that is down, so it's not your fault if you were worried about that xD
If I find something, in the meantime I can give you the link for the Japanese games and the on the ULMF site download the files needed for the translation! c:

Fed

May 14, 2017
Sadly, it's the site that is down, so it's not your fault if you were worried about that XD
If I find something, in the meantime I can give you the link for the Japanese games and the on the ULMF site download the files needed for the translation! c:
Have they updated/finished the translation yet?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes