Unity Completed SoldGirl Town [Final] [GameColon]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I tend to be a cheater, so I tend to identify the engine pretty much immediately.
And some engine and frameworks are a dealbreaker for me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How the holy hell do you even make money???? Not cheating, by the way.
I tried this before and failed miserably. Barely stayed afloat around 100 yen give or take.. mostly give!

4chanon

May 26, 2017
how do you increase trust?
There is a Tech Tree with Improvements in the right upper corner between . You have to buy Improvement "Promotion Coach" so your assistant can gain trust as a new skill. I recommend two assistants than you have max Trust in no time.

Reactions: wytchfyre

wytchfyre

Jun 5, 2017
took me 30 years to become top manager lol, anyone have a translation of the scouting ability you gain afterwards to look for certain girl/types? and thanks @4chanon

O

Onyx99

i like it. I found my self playing it for a while without even realizing it.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Lose when going into the red lol, guess you can't just buy a second girl straight away.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Any suggestions for optimal builds? I figure you can abuse the 0 limits by picking a stat to destroy that maxes out the other two (of Sex Appeal, Lewdness, and Technique), although I'm not clear on if mindbreaking a girl (getting Reason below 20%) lowers her ability to earn income, or recruit other girls. It would definitely take some time to train her.

eg, leveled up training technique deepthroat/facefuck increases lewdness at 2x and tech at 1x, but drops sex appeal at 3x. If Sex Appeal is already at 0, then it's win/win.

btw, if you don't want to grind, there's already a save included that starts you at year 11 with the second house, 5000 yen, 130 trust, 6 girls, 4 recruiters, and a good number of techniques unlocked already, including the 20x part time job multiplier and the girl auto-rest. You gain money and trust like a beast on that, I let it run for about a minutes and earned 1k just killing bugs and letting the girls work.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I'd be nice to know what the point of getting a virgin is. For all the perks you need to find one reliably, when you put her out to walk the street, she gets you maybe 10 yen more than normal that one time.

There's probably a way to sell her, I just don't know how. Same with hiring from other pimps, no idea how to do it. :\

O

Onyx99

I think if you can get a virgin early game it is a bonus. I was able to gain her loyalty and give her her first orgasm. She turn into a top earner very quickly. Late game virgins are probably not worth it.

Reactions: shinonen

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
I think if you can get a virgin early game it is a bonus. I was able to gain her loyalty and give her her first orgasm. She turn into a top earner very quickly. Late game virgins are probably not worth it.
Ah, that makes sense. I just beat the game playing from the included save file, but I focused on automated training because I was getting bored with the training. My logic, virgins are worth a ton to people paying for sex (there was one crazy thing a while back where a girl sold her viriginity on ebay for 1 million dollars or something crazy like that), and when that wasn't the case I just started rejecting them because it seemed like it would be way more work to break them in.

Anyway, attaching a save from a week before the International Super Pimp Award Show (I'm assuming that's what it's called), just wait 15 seconds and you beat the game, get to sleep with your secretary, and then it unlocks a bunch of stuff like drugs and fine-tuned scouting. Everything is unlocked.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Is the filebox link down? it keeps saying it cannot provide a secure connection.

MalkavianRecluse

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the download. I appreciate it. This is quite the game. I very much like games with elements of prostitution or brothel management, and this one is rather top notch if I do say so myself. I am looking forward to what you are able to find next OP. Keep up the good work and have a nice night.

Reactions: p2307029106
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes