Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I already got this kind of bug before and managed to pass it with retrying, but this time even with retrying like 5 times and without even using keyboard (passing dialogues with mouse clicks) I always get stuck
Will look into making a quickfix for tomorrow

Reactions: Croaa

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
If you disobey Ms. Ember on day 1 by asking what kind of punishments and refusing to go up, then cover up for Luna on day 2 for another scene with Ms. Ember, or you can tell the truth and get more scenes with Luna

Which two girls in the dorms are you referring to? Kate and Luna?
Thanks. The the two girls I was reffering to: 1. the one who offers you to read together, but when you get overboard with her feet, gets angry 2. the girl whose socks you are able to steal and who as a consequence declares you persona non grata.

Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Thanks. The the two girls I was reffering to: 1. the one who offers you to read together, but when you get overboard with her feet, gets angry 2. the girl whose socks you are able to steal and who as a consequence declares you persona non grata.
Those are old characters that were created during the very early stages of the game, so they only really have a fight scene and that's it without any extra development or scenes like the newer characters such as Ember. However, I do plan on updating their character lines down the future and polishing them so they are more in-line with the newer characters :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
ok i know its mean its morally wrong and im sorry to the developer but in a context of a piracy forum full of pirates i cant understand why we have to settle for free demo versions provided by the game maker to keep us docile, when as usual its possible with just a mole to take all so to make the patronage more of a choice a declaration of support for the project than a way to obtain a character, because like that you could never establish a loyal community but only bunch of people passing by and also with the risk of antagonizing them said people if the content its not of their taste and they had to pay for it, like the cuckoldry for me that was better spared. please take no offense but this may work for corporations that protect their games with million dollars anti tamper but its inevitable that for you this method of the pay if you want the full game without restrictions or stay with the cutted version provided by myself until i decide to release a new one wont work in the long run, especially as the amount of interested of cuckold mental illness scenes increase again no offense taking

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
okk i know its mean its morally wrong and im sorry to the developer but in a context of a piracy forum full of piratess i cant understand why we have to settle for free demo versions provided by the game maker to keep us docile when as usual its possible with just a mole to take all so to make the patronage more of a choice a declaration of support for the project than a way to obtain a character because like that you could never establish a loyal community but only bunch of people passing by and also with the risk of antagonizing them said people if the content its not of their taste and they had to pay for it like the cuckoldry for me that was better spared please take no offense but this may work for corporations that protect their games with million dollars anti tamper but its inevitable that for you this method of the pay if you want the full game without restrictions or stay with the cutted version provided by myself until i decide to release a new one wont work in the long run especially as the amount of interested or cuckold mental illness scenes increase again no offense taking
Lol I plan to make the entirety of Sole Hunter free eventually, I'm still trying to get this whole paywall thing figured out as the game goes on, but for now, I want to give both Patreons and the free community the ability to access updates while still being fair for those that pay :)

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
Lol I plan to make the entirety of Sole Hunter free eventually, I'm still trying to get this whole paywall thing figured out as the game goes on, but for now, I want to give both Patreons and the free community the ability to access updates while still being fair for those that pay :)
you can do whatever you want in the way you want god bless you my friend good luck with everything

Last edited:

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
okk i know its mean its morally wrong and im sorry to the developer but in a context of a piracy forum full of piratess i cant understand why we have to settle for free demo versions provided by the game maker to keep us docile when as usual its possible with just a mole to take all so to make the patronage more of a choice a declaration of support for the project than a way to obtain a character because like that you could never establish a loyal community but only bunch of people passing by and also with the risk of antagonizing them said people if the content its not of their taste and they had to pay for it like the cuckoldry for me that was better spared please take no offense but this may work for corporations that protect their games with million dollars anti tamper but its inevitable that for you this method of the pay if you want the full game without restrictions or stay with the cutted version provided by myself until i decide to release a new one wont work in the long run especially as the amount of interested or cuckold mental illness scenes increase again no offense taking
The program used to make the game costs money. Plus having an income provides an incentive hence theoretically faster updates. There's still free stuff so I don't really get the motive behind knocking down the paywall. Anyway that's my take on it.

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
how do i get rachel's panties ? i can't seem to find anything
When you go to the restaurant you have to tell Rachel to talk to Kate, after that you go back to the restaurant (the next day) and when Kate shows up, you just keep quiet, then you go back to the restaurant and ask her to work there, when do you go to the restaurant? Kitchen drink the shrinking liquid (click on the bottom of the refrigerator, specifically on the black part), when you shrink tell Rachel "look up idiot" there you can fight with her and win or lose you will have Rachel's panties

salogo

Oct 2, 2018
When you go to the restaurant you have to tell Rachel to talk to Kate, after that you go back to the restaurant (the next day) and when Kate shows up, you just keep quiet, then you go back to the restaurant and ask her to work there, when do you go to the restaurant? Kitchen drink the shrinking liquid (click on the bottom of the refrigerator, specifically on the black part), when you shrink tell Rachel "look up idiot" there you can fight with her and win or lose you will have Rachel's panties
thank you so much, but still nothing happens later even when i win, i bring it back to kate but nothing happens

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
:coffee:
thank you so much, but still nothing happens later even when i win, i bring it back to kate but nothing happens
if something happened, the reward is that now, you can go as many times as you want to Kate's room to receive your "special session"

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
After using the alarm clock I seem to be stuck at 3am, going back to bed doesn't advance to morning
I went over the codes and fixed up every bug there is.

Now you can progress through with Luna and Ruby's storyline, you also won't be stuck at 3am. I've also fixed Megan's tavern where you will no longer get stuck with her progression.

Here's the download link:

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
The final luna scene still isn't really functional at all. Sometimes it freezes at the kiss, sometimes it makes it past the kiss only to freeze at the footjob. Out of my 20+ attempts, i've managed to see the full scene only twice.

Though in the official version of the game I've never seen the full scene, so it's still a welcome improvement
I actually didn't playthrough with Luna's story. Thanks for pointing it out. It's now fixed.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes