Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Usually i'm like Eww honey select... but i figured i like the school angle and some of the girls (not the mutant sister lol) were hot. Its 1:27 am here and i MAY have woken my neighbors by laughing uproariously when alex punched his sister in the face while screaming about aliens. Great fun writing i'm having a blast.

Reactions: Namco15 and DrPoods

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
A girl tries to make me choose between her and her friend, why is there no "Run away like a bitch" option?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game gives cakes - muffins - milk and honey chocolates - in spades, heaps, piles, by the hundreds, all coming at you in rapid succession. Enjoy the dream life any human could ever want with this parody of genres and stereotipes.
Play another game ... a ktin g le ss on s ... and you never have to choose. Have your cake and eat it up!

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Played First time this game.
Following things I felt about developer @TK8000
1) Most underrated developer.
2) No fucks Are given attitude (Which I liked)
3) NO milking.

Reactions: Namco15

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I got to say, I have to highly recommend this game to anyone.

I have never laughed so hard in my life. The dialogue and interactions between the characters are pure, undiluted gold.

On a different note, I have a couple of questions. Is there anything you can do with the manager of the pub? I've gone a long way through and it seems I can still only respond with a "maybe".

Also, Anastacia and her sisters (Fenella and the other one) seem to have disappeared. Is that intentional? Will they return?

Thanks.

Burnzilla

Jan 13, 2018
On a different note, I have a couple of questions. Is there anything you can do with the manager of the pub? I've gone a long way through and it seems I can still only respond with a "maybe".

Also, Anastacia and her sisters (Fenella and the other one) seem to have disappeared. Is that intentional? Will they return?

Thanks.
So to get with the manager of the pub, you need to progress the bank storyline. So make money and deposit it all in the bank over and over until you get scenes with Ruzena and Shibuya. Eventually that should lead to Shibuya coming to the bar, and iirc that allows you to start with Victoria (the pub manager).

After you get the choice to have sex with Anastacia, her (and her sisters) story is done for this version of the game.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Right.

Are there any actual scenes with Ruzena? I have Shibuya living with me and these are all done. Actually, the replay scenes menu is complete? If so then I guess I answered my own question!

nderla

Jul 5, 2017
wow I dont know where to begin with this one, so much to do and read lol well done
Now that im done the version content its really neet to see the girl endings, the whole thing is really pretty well done

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes