DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Why can't I see the EXTRA scene of Sabrina sharing ?
anyone help?
That scene should unlock when you complete the event where you visit Sabrina's house, the replay scene for that event is:
147. Casual Sex at Sabrina's house

if you have not unlocked that scene then you must continue the story to unlock it, I can't help anymore than this without knowing more information :)

Xioo-Pree

Apr 20, 2023
No this Scene is not in the Main Game is a extra Scene
Sharing 01: Sabrina's House
But i can't see or reply this Scene in the Gallery

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
No this Scene is not in the Main Game is a extra Scene
Sharing 01: Sabrina's House
But i can't see or reply this Scene in the Gallery
Some of the extra scenes are unlocked through playing the main game but don't play during the story
The scene I mentioned in my previous message is the scene that you play to unlock this extra
So when you've unlocked the replay scene "147. Casual Sex at Sabrina's house" through playing the story you should also unlock "Sharing 01: Sabrina's House" inside extra's. I hope this helps :)

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I have the complete Gallery unlock but the scene doesn't work
Sounds like you're using an outdated, incomplete or broken gallery unlocker
I've attached 2 files which will unlock all gallery scenes for you. Alternatively you could use Solvalley School Multi-Mod as that mod has a built in gallery unlocker (don't use the below files if you plan on or are using the multi-mod as it will break it)

Last edited:

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
The game reached its 4.0 version and the mf didn't even bother to enhance the art a little bit, tf dude

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
So how to get money in this game?
Early game you can work at the pub
You can also invest money at the bank which will earn you passive income at the end of each day
Additionally you can win money playing the lottery at the market but the results take 10 days and you aren't guaranteed to win

Reactions: Twistty

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So are those extra scenes he said were still coming as dlc going to be in a new update, or downloadable patch, or what?

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
TK8000

bruh, if you put this game on steam, i'd definitely give you support. This game is/was pretty solid even when not completed back then.

I used to play alot the old version

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
TK8000

bruh, if you put this game on steam, i'd definitely give you support. This game is/was pretty solid even when not completed back then.

I used to play alot the old version
You can't sell Honey Select games on steam. (if you don't have the rights to it). Illusion already closing both eyes on people having HS/HS2/KK games behind paywalls for a while on Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: GEMPAL

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
You can't sell Honey Select games on steam. (if you don't have the rights to it). Illusion already closing both eyes on people having HS/HS2/KK games behind paywalls for a while on Patreon.
that's boomer. thanks for the info though

*insert sad noise here*

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The game reached its 4.0 version and the mf didn't even bother to enhance the art a little bit, tf dude
The game has, like, 15,000 images or something, lol. And I'm not counting the animations, I think it's 2000 animations.

I've reached a point where I've decided to accept that the game is fucking ugly (at least a considerable part of the images, animations, models, etc.) and try to do better on the next project.

However, yesterday I decided that I'm going to retouch at least the most aggressively ugly images, such as the Aya scenes, part of the Anastacia and sister scenes, and some of the Milena and Lucy scenes. All of these are still part of the RPG Maker version of the game, and I think improving them will help a little to ease the shock of playing Solvalley School in 2024.

But it's just an improvised fix. Solvalley is impossible to fix because the game is fucking huge.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The game has, like, 15,000 images or something, lol. And I'm not counting the animations, I think it's 2000 animations.

I've reached a point where I've decided to accept that the game is fucking ugly (at least a considerable part of the images, animations, models, etc.) and try to do better on the next project.

However, yesterday I decided that I'm going to retouch at least the most aggressively ugly images, such as the Aya scenes, part of the Anastacia and sister scenes, and some of the Milena and Lucy scenes. All of these are still part of the RPG Maker version of the game, and I think improving them will help a little to ease the shock of playing Solvalley School in 2024.

But it's just an improvised fix. Solvalley is impossible to fix because the game is fucking huge.

Tk, the game has 6 years already, there's no way you could work on it, just set it's closed and go to the next, I'm your biggest fan, your game is the reason I started to develop mine. Solvalley is a master craft as it is.

It's better to devote your worktime to new projects than trying to keep it updated forever, we don't play solvalley for it's graphics, we play cause it's hot! And sometimes we get to play backgammon with a dromedary!

Again, thanks a lot for it, it's still my favorite game ever.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes