Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
The game has, like, 15,000 images or something, lol. And I'm not counting the animations, I think it's 2000 animations.

I've reached a point where I've decided to accept that the game is fucking ugly (at least a considerable part of the images, animations, models, etc.) and try to do better on the next project.

However, yesterday I decided that I'm going to retouch at least the most aggressively ugly images, such as the Aya scenes, part of the Anastacia and sister scenes, and some of the Milena and Lucy scenes. All of these are still part of the RPG Maker version of the game, and I think improving them will help a little to ease the shock of playing Solvalley School in 2024.

But it's just an improvised fix. Solvalley is impossible to fix because the game is fucking huge.

Tk, the game has 6 years already, there's no way you could work on it, just set it's closed and go to the next, I'm your biggest fan, your game is the reason I started to develop mine. Solvalley is a master craft as it is.

It's better to devote your worktime to new projects than trying to keep it updated forever, we don't play solvalley for it's graphics, we play cause it's hot! And sometimes we get to play backgammon with a dromedary!

Again, thanks a lot for it, it's still my favorite game ever.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
The game has, like, 15,000 images or something, lol. And I'm not counting the animations, I think it's 2000 animations.

I've reached a point where I've decided to accept that the game is fucking ugly (at least a considerable part of the images, animations, models, etc.) and try to do better on the next project.

However, yesterday I decided that I'm going to retouch at least the most aggressively ugly images, such as the Aya scenes, part of the Anastacia and sister scenes, and some of the Milena and Lucy scenes. All of these are still part of the RPG Maker version of the game, and I think improving them will help a little to ease the shock of playing Solvalley School in 2024.

But it's just an improvised fix. Solvalley is impossible to fix because the game is fucking huge.
DO NOT listen to people telling you the visuals are ugly. Solvalley has sharing scenes and a lot of incest, 3 Loli characters, and characters are cute/sexy. what more can you ask?

second game HS was a lesser game because it had no sharing scenes (story suffered because of it, not to mention sex options) but it still had cute/sexy characters and well written story (you always had a very good mix of funny and pacing towards the sex scenes which many devs have problems with)

your new game is visually better, but it makes characters look mature. and with only 3 characters where this game is an island of brother, sister and aunt, I don't know... if this decision came because of people who argue "visuals are bad" then we have a problem... for you see the better the visuals, the more mature the characters will look and it will take you longer to update. there is only one game that managed to do a good job while keeping high visuals and that's such a sharp pain. it even has full fledged Loli characters in it and incest (the most wanted tags on every sight because the lack of it in most sites, while mature characters are 24/7. infact the only reason it works well in your games is because you mix them into incest with younger daughters) ofc you won't go that path while using Patreon so overall having better visuals is not always the best choice to make.

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Hey peeps so I had a question ive seen a lot of reviews that are kind of all over the place , so I'm not a huge fan of sharing and while I do understand your able to disable it , some of the reviews make is sound like it doesn't matter , so my question is does disabling the sharing actually do anything ? Also I have no problem with MC I find him pretty humorous lmao

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hey peeps so I had a question ive seen a lot of reviews that are kind of all over the place , so I'm not a huge fan of sharing and while I do understand your able to disable it , some of the reviews make is sound like it doesn't matter , so my question is does disabling the sharing actually do anything ? Also I have no problem with MC I find him pretty humorous lmao
I'ts the haters, they consider everything as NTR.
If you disable the sharing, theres no sharing.

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
I'ts the haters, they consider everything as NTR.
If you disable the sharing, theres no sharing.
Thank u , your awesome, and tbh I Don't like ntr either unless it's netori , I know it's fucked up but it's just how I am , lol but thank you for your help ! I'm definitely not gonna miss out on this gem just because of others critiques , seems like this is definitely what I've been looking for

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Thank u , your awesome, and tbh I Don't like ntr either unless it's netori , I know it's fucked up but it's just how I am , lol but thank you for your help ! I'm definitely not gonna miss out on this gem just because of others critiques , seems like this is definitely what I've been looking for
The humor on this game is fantastic, it's what inspired me to become a dev.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes