• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.5.0 Update

Changelog:
  • Completely revamped shop screens
  • Added a new Investment option of $10000 at the bank
  • Added "New" tab inside "Replay gallery" which lists all the new scenes that were added in the latest update
  • Removed "Display" tab from "Preferences" and moved the display options to the "Preferences" tab
  • Improved text in the gallery tabs
Mod Page Link

Last edited:

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
Hello, is there any animation in this scene? Only sounds are coming. I only play games with animations. Maybe animations are coming in the future It's Amanda's second scene

WilhelmKArl

Sep 27, 2018
Hello, is there any animation in this scene? Only sounds are coming. I only play games with animations. Maybe animations are coming in the future It's Amanda's second scene
There is. Also, the game, after the 4.0.0 release, is officially complete. Maybe is the game with most sex scenes in the entire forum.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
How are you playing the game? I’ve heard people having issues with animations playing in the past when running it through joiplay

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
How are you playing the game? I’ve heard people having issues with animations playing in the past when running it through joiplay
I wasn't keen on playing the Compressed version at all so I downloaded it but I guess it turned out to be wrong. Is there much difference between the compressed and normal one?

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I wasn't keen on playing the Compressed version at all so I downloaded it but I guess it turned out to be wrong. Is there much difference between the compressed and normal one?
The only difference is that the images and animations will be compressed so they'll look lower quality but if you're playing on a phone or tablet it'll be hard to tell the difference

Comparison images:

Full quality.png Compressed.png
her pussy seems to close itself up in the compressed image XD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jakka01

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
The only difference is that the images and animations will be compressed so they'll look lower quality but if you're playing on a phone or tablet it'll be hard to tell the difference

Comparison images:

View attachment 3511136 View attachment 3511137
I think I have no choice, I will suffer the torture. But actually there doesn't seem to be much difference between the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeftestHawk

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
Just wish ya didnt make the mc look like a super fucking ugly scrawny ass shithead. I mean he looks like he was beat with an ugly stick and his mom was a super geek and his dad was some worthless otaku life reject.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with DeftestHawk MultiMod:

Solvalley School 4.0.0:
/ (738 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
thats the only downside this game i mean he is really fucking ugly... nobody wants to see fugo's getting freaky.
You'd be surprised, play any ntr or fem protag game and everyone cant stop pushing devs to include gross old homeless men or hobos or fat :confused:

Still, I think it works here because the game is self-aware about it, it never pretends Alex is attractive.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.0 + Multimod by DeftestHawk

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1948 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
If my memory is correct, this game is the first game that introduces me to this male MC model. There are other games that uses the same male MC model (with variations), but this is the first one.
That's just the default honey select male lol

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Yeah we're in an age of graphics processors with billions of TFFs, yet his inhability to display 30+ images on screen a second is hardware related. You are very smart.
Dude you're extremely dumb. You don't know a thing about computer hardware and performance, "TFF" isn't even a thing, you probably meant Tflops, and yes "his inability (learn to fucking type correctly btw) to have a smooth game experience is hardware related. Go back to learning for loops kid.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes