KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I haven't played yet, but i just hope a random and HUGE orgy to shows up in this last update, with something like a promotion or a summer closing event.
I love you Solvalley School, you're a cult game here in F95

Reactions: Evilashv02

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
holy shit an update? man i thought this game was completed! not that im complaining (downloading Lol)
yea the dev mentioned that he want to hit the final nail on the coffin with this update and everything else will only be released as some "free dlc" if anything

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SolvalleySchool-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Haven't played this game in...years wow, I had forgotten how Solvalley is very much like Simpson's Springfield, inhabited by humans skilled in idiocy to the point where I don't even know how the city hasn't destroyed itself already, I love it.

The world building works when you compare it to stories where the MC easily overpowers a seemingly normal world, while here it feels like it doesn't have any big pretention, it might not come off this way at first, I suspect TK8000 was making it up at is it went along but eventually it seems to settle on this fool's errand in a jester land, is a bit hard to find the right words but is just the right amount of bizarre and absurdity.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
The prom scene with no sharing was so lame, what the hell was that?
It was a lame virgin harem fantasy. They even set it up with floyd and kirks moms coming, but even take a step back from that. It just disappointed in on every level and this game has never done that. Did the vanilla monsters come down hard on this one or what? There was even the mc getting jealous about sharing his mom with kirk. When did the mc become like this? He wasn't such a jealous basted before. It's not that type of game. What happened here?

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School Multi-Mod v1.4.4 Released

Now compatible with game version 4.0.0

Changelog:
  • Added all the new content released in game version 4.0.0 to the mod
  • Added an option when starting a new save to reset all replay gallery scenes for people who want a fresh start
  • Improved Walk-Through screen by adding a scroll bar for easier navigation
  • Improved a ton of code to make updating the mod when a new game version is released easier
Link to Mod Page

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
guys sorry for the version Solvalley School[v4.0.0] [TK8000] is the full version
Or should I also download the Update Only

I'm sorry for my English

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
guys sorry for the version Solvalley School[v4.0.0] [TK8000] is the full version
Or should I also download the Update Only

I'm sorry for my English
The update file is for people who have game version 3.5.0 and don't want to download the entire game again
personally I always download the full game and don't bother downloading the update file

Reactions: Leafkiller

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But thats the point...He's suppose to be an idiot ugly fucker with a huge cock thats the "comedy" of this game
Exactly - I enjoyed this so much because it was one of the few of this style that's obviously self aware and plays on this joke of the idiot mc, I actually laughed out loud when some girl is telling a heartfelt story about herself and the mc is like :sleep::sleep: and falls asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Grim

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Exactly - I enjoyed this so much because it was one of the few of this style that's obviously self aware and plays on this joke of the idiot mc, I actually laughed out loud when some girl is telling a heartfelt story about herself and the mc is like :sleep::sleep: and falls asleep.

ya its great. he either falls asleep or just stares at their tits without listening Lol

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes