hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Turns out I no longer have a save and I didn't really want to replay the game, so just wrote a brute force Gallery Unlocker.

Do NOT use this with versions before 4.0.0, it will likely crash because it refers to events that aren't in those earlier games.

This is nothing elegant, I just removed all the logic from the Replay Gallery, Extra Gallery, and Girls Gallery and set them all locked = False

Copy the 'game' folder to your SolvalleySchoolRV folder (there should already be a 'game' sub-folder there) and the chara.rpy and screens.rpy will replace the old ones - say yes when it asks!

Or just copy the two files from this 'game' folder into your 'game' subfolder, same effect.

If it doesn't seem to be working, go into your game subfolder and remove chara.rpyc and screens.rypc (notice those two extra 'c's on the ends, don't remove the .rpy files!) then restart.
Edit: Of course now someone will tell me there was an 'Unlock All' button somewhere all along and this was useless. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
holy shit an update? man i thought this game was completed! not that im complaining (downloading Lol)

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
there's no way a guy that nerdy and ugly is getting that much pussy and there's no way he's turning down gorgeous girls because "he doesn't want to be tied down"

• Haha
Reactions: p22

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, do you think we'll have another update? Or finally the game is totally and absolutely complete?

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Can you capture .gif in Renpy or did you use another software for that?
I don't know what he used there, but AFAIK renpy has no video capture mode. For this game all the webm files are sitting right there in the animation folder which makes it easy. Or either Win11's built in vidcap or Nvidia or AMD's would work.

Reactions: Nok96

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
there's no way a guy that nerdy and ugly is getting that much pussy and there's no way he's turning down gorgeous girls because "he doesn't want to be tied down"
Did you know that for the Japanese 'Disgusting Fat Reeking Ugly Bastard Main Character Who Gets All the Girls' is an entire genre?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Guys, do you think we'll have another update? Or finally the game is totally and absolutely complete?
He's still making scenes. The ones that currently came out are only about half of the ones he is currently finishing up and he's still going to keep coming back to touch up stuff. As much as TK might say he wants to be done with this game, I think he secretly loves working on it and making new scenarios and stuff for us just as much as we enjoy playing them.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes