TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
All right, guys. I will officially start working on the latest Solvalley update. In fact, there will be more than one because at the end of this month I will want to make the first part available with some scenes (Tatiana and Laura's ending are some of them).

But after this update, I will officially consider Solvalley finished! Later I will make a new roadmap showing all the scenes that I will work on for this update. I'll post the link here later.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
First time playing this game and i have to say that i hate the look of the MC, but all the MILFS and D/M content is worth it, im just in love with the threesomes. it Became one of my favorites because of that

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
All right, guys. I will officially start working on the latest Solvalley update. In fact, there will be more than one because at the end of this month I will want to make the first part available with some scenes (Tatiana and Laura's ending are some of them).

But after this update, I will officially consider Solvalley finished! Later I will make a new roadmap showing all the scenes that I will work on for this update. I'll post the link here later.
Thank you so much for your work. Solvalley was the first Renpy I truly liked with how visceral the sexual contents are and the protagonist not being a generic good guy. While more updates would be lovely, I understand that every story must have an ending and you have another priority.

I hope more Lucy or more sharing with Kirk is within your plan for last update, if possible- I find his banter with Alex so entertaining. Furthermore, his conversation with Lucy in the previous update is a solid nod to his character and most defining feature. It would be nice to have more chances to do MC's best friend a favor.

Take care and stay safe. Looking forward to the roadmap.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

I'm looking forward to that last Verdi scene that's been hanging around the roadmap for awhile now. She is honestly the best character in the game imo.

Aug 28, 2017
Yes. At first I would like to try something with DAZ Studio, because I no longer want to use Illusion stuff and risk having problems with copyrights. The first problem is that I need a much better PC for this and only a new GPU (the RTX3080) is costing in my country what I earn the whole month. The second problem is that realistic characters don't please me.

So I'm thinking of creating a new secondary project with Honey Select, but using my current knowledge to produce something of a higher quality than Solvalley.

It will be a small project because my attention will be focused on HS Tutor. However, that project will keep the same spirit of Solvalley, and my only concern will be to have fun making the game.
Any ETA for that small new project? It sounds exciting.

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
This Alex almost fucked Every single female in this game....
One hell of a fap material, hot and enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
the creator said he was dropping this to focus on hs tutor there would be on last update to this on his patreon

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
where can i find this scene? (and if it's from an older version could someone link the older version pls!) View attachment 1079764
Holy shit. If you have other pics like that (with a bigger resolution if possible) or, better, if after all this time you found the version in which this scene exist, please share or send me a mp please.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloudX

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Holy shit. If you have other pics like that (with a bigger resolution if possible) or, better, if after all this time you found the version in which this scene exist, please share or send me a mp please.
it's probably in version 0.9.x but every download link to it is gone might need to ask the creator to share the old game version

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
it's probably in version 0.9.x but every download link to it is gone might need to ask the creator to share the old game version
Yeah I tried searching for a 0.9 version and in general just broken links (and one not broken, but you can't dl with a free account). Thx for the reply anyway. I know TK8000 don't like some of his old work, so I'm not sure he'd be willing to make it available again. Just having the CGs would already be enough for me though.

Reactions: CloudX

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Here's version 0.2.1 if anyone wants it. As mentioned by others, it's RPGM, not Ren'Py. If you don't want to play the game, you can browse the CG in the /www/img/pictures folder. It has the bath orgy scene, as well as the original orgy at Linda's house and tons of sharing of girls in the game with other dudes besides Kirk. It was a very different game in the early days. Very interesting for superfans of Solvalley!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes