blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Don't worry, I remember Sabrina and she will have some scenes. The lesbian girl will also play a part in Tatiana's ending.
by some scenes you mean a crazy gangbang/orgy? :unsure:

btw.. once you finish with this project, does this mean updates for HS will come faster? also, since I prefer more options to be had thus leading us to scenes of sharing and multiple partners of every kind. I was wondering if your next project will be "free for all" now that you're working on HS that has only a single penis so to speak.

I know that this site has like 10% of crazy people "if you touch my women I will murder your soul" but the rest of us do enjoy games where there is more than one man. sharing is caring after all. but more importantly is that it opens more plot, there is a limit to what one can do where all the options are a single penis and everyone else is a woman, there isn't even a dog or magical bunny or something. it also limits the animations in a very harsh way (I think you only had a single scene of a daughter using a strap on her mother and that wasn't in HS. if I recall it was the sister Lara), allowing players the option to avoid sharing is a good way to make everyone happy. I will never ask this of you however, it's your game your choice. which is why I am only asking and hoping that god is on my side and hell.. you won't just give players option for hardcore scenes, but make an entire game that is focused on gangbang/orgy sharing scenes.

at the end of the day this is only my opinion, I was just wondering what the next game will look like. unless ofc you are going to focus on a lot of HS content (mother daughters content is a favorite one btw...)

Reactions: p22 and yoyomistro

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I was just wondering what the next game will look like.
He mentioned that on patreon, while he continues HS he'll work on a game with the same "spirit" as Solvalley.
As for TK8000's choices, I think he's just following his patrons inputs, which is natural. I also prefer wild games with sharing and stuff, but he already did a fine job for Solvalley (while trying to please everyone), let's not ask him too much. If the result is comparable with Solvalley, I'll already be more than happy!

zexzon

Dec 17, 2020
Мне очень нравится его творчество. И когда-нибудь это кончится. Можете ли вы предложить подобные проекты? Прошу прощения за мой плохой английский.

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
My honest selfish request is, even if you complete this game, add more later with just throwing all fan requests inside. This can be solvalley 2. An endless version

Reactions: LadyBee

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah TK don't get to exhausted from outputting so many updates man we know your awesome .... and everyone needs a little downtime now and then :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
yeah TK don't get to exhausted from outputting so many updates man we know your awesome .... and everyone needs a little downtime now and then :)
don't discourage him, people are suppose to break themselves for money, you think bill gates worked 8 hours a day and become rich? the guy was working 16 hours a day every day and he kept working even after he was rich.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
don't discourage him, people are suppose to break themselves for money, you think bill gates worked 8 hours a day and become rich? the guy was working 16 hours a day every day and he kept working even after he was rich.
listen close .. there are alot of Dev.s including TK that work on multiple games .... cut them some slack :)

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
What is the rape content here ?? Is it avoidable ?
this game has no rape scenes other than maybe a girl who tells you a story about what she been through in a club, you can avoid that scene by not asking her for more details. every other scene in the game has sharing options, but you can basically avoid all of the NTR and just have your own Harem (not fully, but the girls do like to share the MC XD) the sharing options are forced the same way the MC forces himself a bit on most females in the game. if a feminist was playing this game she would argue this is one big rape game, however she would have been touching herself the entire time, hoping to one day meet a guy like the MC :LOL:

basically everyone in the game is horny, everyone are sluts (including the guys, tho sadly there is no male gay content in the game) so this game doesn't really have "assault" content because everyone enjoys each other. other than that one girl in the club (arguably she had fun working there) and another girl who the MC kinda forces to have sex but she later admits she wanted it.

it's a really nasty game that makes you think every woman is a slut who just hides it, and yet it's probably one of the top sex games ever created (it's that good) so to anyone having problems with the game, well.. it's a game. it's not meant to represent or harm any real people. and as a game it does it's job well, perfect amount of dialogue mixed with sexual content (other games have either too much dialogue or too little or just nonsense of a story) also this game has a mix of school girls, adult females, mothers, girlfriends, whores, teachers and even pregnant. it has everything for everyone, the only tags missing here are probably Gay and Loli (tho 2-3 are young looking so you can satisfy whatever disgusting needs you have)

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes