JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
How does the MC address Alexandria?
So I did a quick check, and I see where you're coming from. In one of the scenes, the MC does state that she isn't his mother, and is only the mother of Lara. The weird thing is that in her profile on the girl selection screen, The first sentence reads "It's Alex's #Censored by Patreon#", oddly implying that that they're blood related, as ik for a fact that straight incest is a no-no for games being made by patreon users. Also, the last sentence says that she got rid of him after finding out he was fucking his sister, who we all know is Lara. So at this point, we'd just have to take it as we will. Doesn't seem like they're blood related, but they apparently have so much of a connection that they might as well be.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So I did a quick check, and I see where you're coming from. In one of the scenes, the MC does state that she isn't his mother, and is only the mother of Lara. The weird thing is that in her profile on the girl selection screen, The first sentence reads "It's Alex's #Censored by Patreon#", oddly implying that that they're blood related, as ik for a fact that straight incest is a no-no for games being made by patreon users. Also, the last sentence says that she got rid of him after finding out he was fucking his sister, who we all know is Lara. So at this point, we'd just have to take it as we will. Doesn't seem like they're blood related, but they apparently have so much of a connection that they might as well be.
I kind of tried to censor Solvalley, but not completely. At one point Patreon started blocking a bunch of authors and forcing them all to modify their games. I was afraid of having my page blocked and started censoring the text. But the end result is a complete mess, full of contradictory things and I simply decided that I would leave it that way until I finally finish the game and could "de-censor" it, when there was no more risk of Patroen blocking my page.

Guys can anyone pls tell me how to fuck the doctor, the one who treated kirk's mother??
Only in the next update. There will be at least three scenes with her.

We ever gonna see a update ?
Yes. I'm taking too long because I just didn't organize myself and I was doing things chaotically. The result is that even though I already have over 1300+ images for the next update, a lot of scenes are still incomplete and I'm working now to close everything as best I can.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
I kind of tried to censor Solvalley, but not completely. At one point Patreon started blocking a bunch of authors and forcing them all to modify their games. I was afraid of having my page blocked and started censoring the text. But the end result is a complete mess, full of contradictory things and I simply decided that I would leave it that way until I finally finish the game and could "de-censor" it, when there was no more risk of Patroen blocking my page.

Yes. I'm taking too long because I just didn't organize myself and I was doing things chaotically. The result is that even though I already have over 1300+ images for the next update, a lot of scenes are still incomplete and I'm working now to close everything as best I can.
Thanks for the clarification (y)

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
P

Pls make the solvalley great without any doubt and dont forget other characters update and ending

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
I had posted on Patreon that I would not add Sarah and friends anymore because her models refer to very young girls and I don't want to risk having the game censored. But I already planned a scene on the beach with them and I will add. But they will have no other scene (for example, there will be no ending scene for any of them).
That's a bummer, Sarah's definitely one of my favorites and was hoping for a proper ending with her.
Kinda wanted to see her get her way and have lots of cute redhead children with MC, but oh well!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I had posted on Patreon that I would not add Sarah and friends anymore because her models refer to very young girls and I don't want to risk having the game censored. But I already planned a scene on the beach with them and I will add. But they will have no other scene (for example, there will be no ending scene for any of them).
Have you considered expanding to SubscribeStar? A number of devs have created a presence there so that they can continue with the story they intended.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
what does it do? other than make lara Alex's real sister despite it being implied already XD (they look very much alike)
I changed the sentence of alexandra. "I gave birth, breastfeed and even nursing you" we know that they are mother-son originally. I had to do it for the better hehe

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
That's a bummer, Sarah's definitely one of my favorites and was hoping for a proper ending with her.
Kinda wanted to see her get her way and have lots of cute redhead children with MC, but oh well!
Agreed. I was hoping her and Alex would argue over Sarah wanting to name their cute redhead daughters "Sarah II," "Sarah III," etc. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes