AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Am I missing something or does this game have the worst harem ending on the entire site.
Content wise it was great ofcourse and even all other endings were okay but that harem ending was just meh seems like he focused on other endings and burned out at the end so he just left it there.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Am I missing something or does this game have the worst harem ending on the entire site.
Content wise it was great ofcourse and even all other endings were okay but that harem ending was just meh seems like he focused on other endings and burned out at the end so he just left it there.
well, you can always dig out something worse...
but yea, the endings are really disappointing.
You get a massive harem... then you tell 99% of them to fuck off while marrying a specific group.
Very unsatisfying.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
He's working on it

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone here have the 2.1.0 update file they'd be willing to share? I was coming back to this one to see what had been updated since I'd last tried it at 2.0, but it looks like I missed an update and the update only download seems to have been taken down everywhere.
I would rather not have to download the entire 6+ gigs again, so any help would be appreciated!

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Here's a Mod that allows you to change the main character's name in Solvalley School

This was originally created by 79flavors so all credit goes to them, I simply edited the code.
You can download the original from Here

The original Mod gave me an error when entering the MC's home and the end-of-day status screen was still using the default name "Alex", so I edited the code to fix these issues. I also added an option in the main character's Home on the computer which allows you to change the name whenever you want. I'm very new to coding so the code probably could have been done better but it seems to work :)

Link to latest version

Last edited:

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Here's a Mod that allows you to change the main character's name in Solvalley School

This was originally created by 79flavors so all credit goes to them, I simply edited the code.
You can download the original from Here

The original Mod gave me an error when entering the MC's home and the end-of-day status screen was still using the default name "Alex", so I edited the code to fix these issues. I also added an option in the main character's Home on the computer which allows you to change the name whenever you want. I'm very new to coding so the code probably could have been done better but it seems to work :)

Name Changer Mod version history:
V0.1 Fixed Error when entering "Home"
V0.2 Added "Change name" option to the computer
V0.3 Fixed Status text at the end of the day to use the correct name
those work on android?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone!

I'm working like crazy to finish the update before the end of the month, which I more or less managed to do, except that now I have to revise part of the text of three scenes and then test the whole game, fix bugs, etc.
If I don't get everything done by the end of the 31st (tomorrow), and you don't want to continue being my patron for some reason, just send me a message afterwards and I'll send you the links to download the game.
The scenes that will be included in the update are:
1. Victoria Repeatable (Solo and Sharing)
2. Barbara, the Cop (Solo)
3. Barbara and Sarah (Solo)
4. Extra-Ending: Alanna (Solo)
5. Miranda and Lisa - Lisa's House (Solo)
6. Miranda, Lisa, Alex and Kirk - Alex's House (Sharing)
7. Delilah, Sabrina, Kirk and Alex (Sharing)
Numbers:
Animations: 105 (65% solo, 35% sharing)
Unfortunately, I couldn't reach the 75% solo content goal because I already had a lot of sharing material that I hadn't finished in previous updates. The fact that I already had so much stuff forced me to do unplanned scenes like Alanna's ending, to balance things out, which caused me to spend much more time with Solvalley School than I should have.

The penultimate update?
I want this to be the penultimate update of Solvalley School. After this one, there will be the big school dance scene. In the last update I'll also add some things that my patrons have asked for (like a small addition to the Verdi ending). And this will be the finale of Solvalley School. Alex and his friends will be able to rest.

HS Tutor Stuff

Future project
Although I'm already at a point where I can start the new project, I want to focus 100% on the HS Tutor to create a big update in 2 months at most. So the future game that will be similar to Solvalley graphically, but much better, will have to wait a bit longer before it starts to materialize.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thelanded11

May 3, 2020
i hope in the last update beside big school dance scene , i want extra ending like : monica,mary,Barbara,Emma,Sabrina and delilah,Suki ,amanda ,saori ,adele ( i know some of them didnt have their own ending ) what do youu think guys ? which girl do you like most to become extra ending story ? i want to know about your opinion

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020

Hello everyone!

I'm working like crazy to finish the update before the end of the month, which I more or less managed to do, except that now I have to revise part of the text of three scenes and then test the whole game, fix bugs, etc.
If I don't get everything done by the end of the 31st (tomorrow), and you don't want to continue being my patron for some reason, just send me a message afterwards and I'll send you the links to download the game.
The scenes that will be included in the update are:
1. Victoria Repeatable (Solo and Sharing)
2. Barbara, the Cop (Solo)
3. Barbara and Sarah (Solo)
4. Extra-Ending: Alanna (Solo)
5. Miranda and Lisa - Lisa's House (Solo)
6. Miranda, Lisa, Alex and Kirk - Alex's House (Sharing)
7. Delilah, Sabrina, Kirk and Alex (Sharing)
Numbers:
Animations: 105 (65% solo, 35% sharing)
Unfortunately, I couldn't reach the 75% solo content goal because I already had a lot of sharing material that I hadn't finished in previous updates. The fact that I already had so much stuff forced me to do unplanned scenes like Alanna's ending, to balance things out, which caused me to spend much more time with Solvalley School than I should have.

The penultimate update?
I want this to be the penultimate update of Solvalley School. After this one, there will be the big school dance scene. In the last update I'll also add some things that my patrons have asked for (like a small addition to the Verdi ending). And this will be the finale of Solvalley School. Alex and his friends will be able to rest.

HS Tutor Stuff

Future project
Although I'm already at a point where I can start the new project, I want to focus 100% on the HS Tutor to create a big update in 2 months at most. So the future game that will be similar to Solvalley graphically, but much better, will have to wait a bit longer before it starts to materialize.

All your work is appreciated. This game is huge and one of the best out there. The fact that you're continuing to work on it after it's officially completed is admirable. I'm looking forward to all the new material but please, please, please before you put it down forever, could you finish the harem? For me it's the culmination of the entire story for Alex to have all the girls in one place.

Thank you for this epic game.

Reactions: Bloodguard

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Solvalley School - Name Changer Mod v0.5

You can find the latest version of my name changer mod linked below, I was planning to release it with the change any girl's name on the "Girls" screen feature, but I have realized that it's a bigger task than I initially thought. So I'm pushing it back to the next update, for now you can enjoy a more polished version of the mod with a few extra features. ;)

Planned for the next version:
Add a change name button to all the girls on the "Girls" screen
Fix the main character's name showing up as "Alex" on some of the girl's character screens[/U][/SIZE]

I now have a dedicated page for the mod so linking to it is easier:

Solvalley School Mod

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
All your work is appreciated. This game is huge and one of the best out there. The fact that you're continuing to work on it after it's officially completed is admirable. I'm looking forward to all the new material but please, please, please before you put it down forever, could you finish the harem? For me it's the culmination of the entire story for Alex to have all the girls in one place.
Well let's say Alex is still a human being, that harem seems way too big to take care of all at once lol. I understand why even in his harem-ish endings, the dev always focused on some women for one single ending.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes