Albert Morote

Mar 30, 2018
Hello. I just started playing the game, and everytime I try to save I always get this error message. It does not matter if I press Ignore or Rollback, nothing is saved. is there a known solution for this?

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Hello. I just started playing the game, and everytime I try to save I always get this error message. It does not matter if I press Ignore or Rollback, nothing is saved. is there a known solution for this?
I just downloaded the game, and i have no problems with saving the game.

if you are on windows, the game saves in %appdata%\RenPy\SolvalleySchoolRV-1509655138
as well as it's own game\saves folder, do make sure it has writing permissions to those folders.

The error you got stated that it had no valid Save Location

Reactions: Albert Morote

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
is the game finished soon™ or does it take some more updates?
Don't know, don't really care. This game has literally hours of content, and most of the girl routes are well fleshed. As of now, about 2 girls don't have endings, so I guess around 3-4 updates more.

Reactions: Kareo

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 Found a bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, I renamed the image but forgot to put it in the patch. If you want you can enter the "images" folder and rename the "f_suky" image to "f_suki"

In the next patches I will insert this image to fix the problem.

Problem/bug v.14 old save from v.13: This may have already been mentioned and if so, sorry. Each time I go to the Library to study and click on the study arrow the Tatiana scene keeps showing up. The one were Alex tells her she's a Lesbian then gets her to give him a handjob. Or maybe this is done on purpose to be able to see the scene again and again.
*shrugs who knows*
I fixed this, thank you. I don't think I'm going to make a bugfix because it does not break the game, but in the next version will not happen anymore.

is the game finished soon™ or does it take some more updates?
I think it will take a few more months because I need to do about 30 scenes yet and each update has about 7.

TK8000
Half of new Video in 0.14 UpDate Patch have Grachics Artifacts... :cry:
Hello.

I tested here and all seems to be working normally! I'll check it out again.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you extract the game, or are you playing from the zip?

Try moving the game to your desktop, instead of running it from downloads.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So, after this update i took a look at the Replay section in game and all checks out.
Then took a look at replay out side of game and i have one small item not done i'm guessing, Verdi and Alexandra.

I did a search and found stuff from back in March is this for future stuff an screw up on my side lol

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I've been playing adult games for a few years now, but i can't believe i missed this one all this time. At leeast it gave me a few hours boner ^^
Nice game, nice stories, i hope it keeps getting better :)

Reactions: theneedle
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes