Aug 28, 2017
I love how TK is self-critiquing his games. and always keeping his fans in the loop.

Maybe TK can run a remedial game development summer camp next month and impart some of his wisdom to others?
Haha great idea actually.

I think big part of it is that he is open to criticism. Some developers are crybabies who cannot accept any form of constructive criticism even if it was coming from genuine fans.
Even the fanboys will jump on you for making a suggestion or making a valid critique.
I hope this culture will change overtime.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I think big part of it is that he is open to criticism. Some developers are crybabies who cannot accept any form of constructive criticism even if it was coming from genuine fans.
Even the fanboys will jump on you for making a suggestion or making a valid critique.
I hope this culture will change overtime.
I agreed 100%. There's a developer who just turned his most recent Patreon post into a long diatribe to call out people from F95, by name, when they offered constructive criticism. I won't name names, but you can find it if you take a quick run through my recent posts. It was a huge, petty, whiny grievance post and it's hilarious. Needless to say, someone that thin-skinned immediately made my ignore list. Participation trophy culture. I'm so happy I was born well before that shit became prevalent. The sycophantic followers are even more pathetic.

Fortunately, there are developers who have a vision but also partner with the community to make their games even better. TK8k is definitely one of them and it shows in his games.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
"rape" tag... hmm, don't think me downloading this game would go well with my FBI assigned agent.
You can avoid it (I believe) by staying in Vanilla mode. Also, at the risk of sounding insensitive, it's a very "polite" rape, so it's probably not what you're imagining. The character doesn't give consent, says Alex raped her, but then gives in anyway. And I'm pretty sure it's just the one scene.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Should I be using the patch link or the other links if I haven't been playing for a while?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
any Verdi proposal yet?..i mean..i've boinked her the most..paid for her operation to change her skin colour(which i didnt want to..i like green!!) feel i have alot invested in her..lol also..she IS the hottest dame in this game..by FAR.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes