Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Trying to find the wine you need to talk to Stella again but I cannot find the wine anywhere. Did I miss something along the way?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Trying to find the wine you need to talk to Stella again but I cannot find the wine anywhere. Did I miss something along the way?
When you are on the map click on Downtown and then Supermarket, click on the drinks and you will find the wine.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 Could you share the character cards for the blonde trainees on the beach?
I attached the card of the original character I used to make the twins. I slightly modified that card, like the hair (because it did not have the hair mod of this card). I do not know who the original author of the card is.

Note: I compressed the card in a RAR file so I did not risk losing the metadata when I attached it here on the site.

How many scenes of Alanna are there in this game?
Only two, but she does not actively participate. In the future it will be possible to do one or two scenes with her.

@Zico67 Damn it that sucks, Thanks though for replying.
:cry: She was the one i was most interested in.
Sabrina will have a whole storyline of her own. Beyond her, only Ruzena and Shibuya will still have more complex storylines. The rest of the characters will have only a few simple scenes before the end of the game, including Sarah's friends, Kyra's sister, etc.

Holdor867

Dec 26, 2018
I attached the card of the original character I used to make the twins. I slightly modified that card, like the hair (because it did not have the hair mod of this card). I do not know who the original author of the card is.

Note: I compressed the card in a RAR file so I did not risk losing the metadata when I attached it here on the site.
Thank you! I genuinely appreciate it :giggle:

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
So I am missing scenes in the replay gallery with Verdi,ruzena, shibuya, Victoria and Alexandra. Are those scenes not implemented yet or what do I have to do to get those scenes?.

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
I spoke about the great latest animations on the HS Tutor thread but it's best to write it here as well.

Besides that though I wanted also to say... (lewd scene spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bajeng

Jul 24, 2018
how to encounter laura, kirl and anna at school event? im miss it after event alex ,anna and laura house

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
this game have NTR ? pls don't
No.

But there are a few gangbangs scenes where you can call friends to fuck the girls. But if you choose vanilla mode at the beginning of the game (or in the preferences menu) these scenes are automatically modified so that only the protagonist participates.

Reactions: anschwww
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes