ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
@Zippity

I don't blame you for thinking that everyone who uses Patreon is malicious. The fame of the developers who use the platform is not the best. But your conclusion is wrong because of the answer to this question: "why not just start a new and fresh VN/Game?"

In fact, I've already started two new games after Solvalley. One is already finished, the other is advancing well. Here the games if you are interested:

HS Tutor:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hs-tutor-v0-5-0-tk8000.13698/

House Arrest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/house-arrest-v1-4-tk8000.6853/

In fact, the time I spend working on Solvalley is disadvantageous in the matter of money because it prevents me from working on a game that is more profitable (HS Tutor, which has more interested patrons and more people willing to pay more, besides being a game with more professional appearance). In a way, what I'm doing can be considered the opposite of milking because I'm working more time to earn less money. Milking is literally working less time to make more money. By the way, my highest tier is $ 3, :ROFLMAO: .

Why did Solvalley have so many characters and got so big? Because I'm completely crazy and inexperienced and did not realize that the scope of the game was too big. Now I want to close it in the most satisfactory way possible.

It's just a joke.
I have to think you for this game, because these past few years everyone has been taking sex games way to seriously anyways. It's a sex game not a fucking Academy award winning movie. You brought a breath of fresh air to the genre. I know not everybody would love the comedy but god some of the shit just makes me actually lmao and in today's meme culture you know how hard that is. Plus the sex scenes aren't just "oh i slightly move my hips for 10 seconds and we both cum hard af" which has also been a major problem. What makes me laugh even more is the fact that this was apparently just a "fuck around" game for you and it's better than almost 100% of the games out there. Actually the only game I've enjoyed more was Waifu Academy, but only because the story actually intrigues me. In long short, keep up the great work and I hope you end SVS beautifully like you want.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
how to get Verdi and Alexandra?
For Verdi, you just have to work for her enough times until the other option she gaves you works instead of being rejectes. For Alexandra I think you only have to advance with Lara until you reach her story

Delirious17

Jun 20, 2018
I had it working before but somehow I have lost the full gallery being unlocked. Have tried a few game saves in this thread to no avail. Can anyone be so kind to share their file with everything unlocked?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello!
The month of June has been bad for me, but I have no one to blame but myself.
So I'm going to pause my Patreon page until July 2nd, so no one will be charged for the next month.
But don't worry, I'm still working on my games and HS Tutor already has enough content for a new version. I just don't want to rush and make the same mistake I made in Lisa's ending (Solvalley).
Anyone who decides to remain my patron will not have to pay anything in July 1st and will still have access to the July updates, which will include the new version of HS Tutor and a new version of Solvalley (finally!).
Some of you might find this attitude too extreme, but after delaying an update for more than 15 days (mostly for wrong decisions on my part), I think the only way to show that I'm still committed to my games and not to the money I get from Patreon, is pausing my page and getting no penny for the month of July.
But don't worry, I'll organize myself better, I'm sure July is a much more productive month.

BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School [v0.12.0] [TK8000] - Original Size: 2.53GB

Download PC (646MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Hello!
The month of June has been bad for me, but I have no one to blame but myself.
So I'm going to pause my Patreon page until July 2nd, so no one will be charged for the next month.
But don't worry, I'm still working on my games and HS Tutor already has enough content for a new version. I just don't want to rush and make the same mistake I made in Lisa's ending (Solvalley).
Anyone who decides to remain my patron will not have to pay anything in July 1st and will still have access to the July updates, which will include the new version of HS Tutor and a new version of Solvalley (finally!).
Some of you might find this attitude too extreme, but after delaying an update for more than 15 days (mostly for wrong decisions on my part), I think the only way to show that I'm still committed to my games and not to the money I get from Patreon, is pausing my page and getting no penny for the month of July.
But don't worry, I'll organize myself better, I'm sure July is a much more productive month.
Bye!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes