• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Are you the Solvalley shitposter on 4chan?
I came across a post from this guy on 4chan. It was in a thread about some adult game (Summertime Saga, I think), and he made a giant post where he completely exaggerated all the qualities of Solvalley. I laughed a lot, but on the other hand these things worry me because I like that Solvalley is not known to the public, mainly because the less well known it is, the more chances I don't have to change anything to please the guys from Patreon.

I won't pretend to think this game is full of awesome storylines or amazing renders....

But there is so much content, animated scenes, and hilarity in the stupidty of the situation that it's definitely a fun game to play.
This is the intention with this game. By the way, I noticed something interesting about Solvalley, which I didn't plan on. After a while playing it, the characters start to look more and more believable, not because I "improved" the text during the game, but because the retarded things are so present in the game universe that our brain starts to consider that normal.

Why cant you work on one game first and complete it then work on hs tutor? or at least if you want to multitask you can, when solvalleyschool is about to finish.. i dont know man im just saying...
Working at Solvalley and HS Tutor at the same time was a mistake motivated by the fact that I had a $ 6 tier that would no longer make sense once House Arrest was over (at least the normal story before I invented sandbox mode) .

I then thought I needed to do something for the $6 tier patrons and made a prototype HS Tutor before the right time.

Since HS Tutor is different from Solvalley, it eventually attracted patrons who were exclusively interested in this game and now I can't stop one project to focus on another without displeasing a lot of people.

honey select character cards pls for any characters in solvalley . the banker would be ideal

Oct 20, 2018
I came across a post from this guy on 4chan. It was in a thread about some adult game (Summertime Saga, I think), and he made a giant post where he completely exaggerated all the qualities of Solvalley. I laughed a lot, but on the other hand these things worry me because I like that Solvalley is not known to the public, mainly because the less well known it is, the more chances I don't have to change anything to please the guys from Patreon.

This is the intention with this game. By the way, I noticed something interesting about Solvalley, which I didn't plan on. After a while playing it, the characters start to look more and more believable, not because I "improved" the text during the game, but because the retarded things are so present in the game universe that our brain starts to consider that normal.

Working at Solvalley and HS Tutor at the same time was a mistake motivated by the fact that I had a $ 6 tier that would no longer make sense once House Arrest was over (at least the normal story before I invented sandbox mode) .

I then thought I needed to do something for the $6 tier patrons and made a prototype HS Tutor before the right time.

Since HS Tutor is different from Solvalley, it eventually attracted patrons who were exclusively interested in this game and now I can't stop one project to focus on another without displeasing a lot of people.

wow holy shit thanks for the cards man ! i really appreciate i :D

yeah i understand , i can wait for the updates because i can see that you aint those patreons dev that keeps milking people and release an update every 5 months when its promised 2 months .. if you guys know which dev im referring to ^^

anyways thanks again !

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Someone using name 'partanen' have posted some misguiding stuff in some chan? If so, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Took longer than I thought before someone else use same name somewhere and I'm asked about it somewhere elsewhere...

Anyone happen to have link to that post? I could use some good laughters too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TK8000

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So the next update will be, bank girls meaning to say it's Ruzena and Shibuya, Kirk's mother Verdi and Sarah and her mother Adrianna? How about Mary and Saori ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So the next update will be, bank girls meaning to say it's Ruzena and Shibuya, Kirk's mother Verdi and Sarah and her mother Adrianna? How about Mary and Saori ?
For Sarah and mom I'll just add one option to the last sex scene. I'm not going to make the "ending" for Sarah now, or any other character, because my focus will be on finishing the storylines until the player has no more choice with the girls.

To be honest, I'm still not sure what to focus on in the next update (apart from the bank girls), I just resumed my normal activities a few days ago and now I'm working at HS Tutor to finally release the new update in the next few days. Only when this is over will I play Solvalley again and identify which storylines need to be worked on.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
For Sarah and mom I'll just add one option to the last sex scene. I'm not going to make the "ending" for Sarah now, or any other character, because my focus will be on finishing the storylines until the player has no more choice with the girls.

To be honest, I'm still not sure what to focus on in the next update (apart from the bank girls), I just resumed my normal activities a few days ago and now I'm working at HS Tutor to finally release the new update in the next few days. Only when this is over will I play Solvalley again and identify which storylines need to be worked on.
Ok but there were some talks about Endings with multiple girls and perhaps even some kind of Harem Endings,will they be included in the game(im not saying the next update but overall game,will they will included at all)or not?becouse there could be easily several variation with 2 or even 3 girls,Thanks!!!:p:love:;)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ok but there were some talks about Endings with multiple girls and perhaps even some kind of Harem Endings,will they be included in the game(im not saying the next update but overall game,will they will included at all)or not?becouse there could be easily several variation with 2 or even 3 girls,Thanks!!!:p:love:;)
The only one I will include for sure is Milena and Lucy. Then I don't know...

What I am going to do for sure are some events involving multiple girls. For example, in the latest version there is a beach event with 4 girls, and after this Miranda invites everyone to continue the game at her house. I want to do a variety of events like this before finalizing the game (obviously including the continuation of this one).

Otherwise, I do not want to promise much, Solvalley has some things that are getting very outdated, even when compared to other games that use stolen Illusion assets. That's why I consider it important to close all open storylines as quickly as possible, so I'll have a clearer view of what is still missing in the game.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Otherwise, I do not want to promise much, Solvalley has some things that are getting very outdated, even when compared to other games that use stolen Illusion assets. That's why I consider it important to close all open storylines as quickly as possible, so I'll have a clearer view of what is still missing in the game.
Will you completely abandon HS after you are done with Solvalley?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Will you completely abandon HS after you are done with Solvalley?
I still don't know.

With the mods and experience I have now, I could make much better images than I do for Solvalley. If I make some good girl models and start a new game, I could probably do something with high quality (by Honey Select standards). Probably comparable to the best games made with these graphics today.

But I don't feel so comfortable doing this. What bothers me is not stealing Illusion's assets, but the fact that Honey Select as a tool for creating your own game is so widespread today that it's not that cool anymore. When I started with Solvalley few games did that, and I didn't even know they existed. Now I don't see much point in making a game where the sex animations, for example, are all the same as dozens of other games, because they are all stolen from the same source...

I am currently inclined to never use Honey Select after Solvalley again, but I don't know what will happen in the future.

An alternative that has come up now is Blender 2.8. This program has a rendering method that is the same as in game engines (like Unity, Unreal, etc) that renders images in real time. This means that I could use the same technique I use in Honey Select without having to spend hours rendering ray tracing stuff.

But I will leave to think these things later. First I have to finish Solvalley and then HS Tutor.

Dec 29, 2018
I still don't know.

With the mods and experience I have now, I could make much better images than I do for Solvalley. If I make some good girl models and start a new game, I could probably do something with high quality (by Honey Select standards). Probably comparable to the best games made with these graphics today.

But I don't feel so comfortable doing this. What bothers me is not stealing Illusion's assets, but the fact that Honey Select as a tool for creating your own game is so widespread today that it's not that cool anymore. When I started with Solvalley few games did that, and I didn't even know they existed. Now I don't see much point in making a game where the sex animations, for example, are all the same as dozens of other games, because they are all stolen from the same source...

I am currently inclined to never use Honey Select after Solvalley again, but I don't know what will happen in the future.

An alternative that has come up now is Blender 2.8. This program has a rendering method that is the same as in game engines (like Unity, Unreal, etc) that renders images in real time. This means that I could use the same technique I use in Honey Select without having to spend hours rendering ray tracing stuff.

But I will leave to think these things later. First I have to finish Solvalley and then HS Tutor.
Abandon?!? All due respect... but you better not. There aren't many Koikatsu based games and I won't be looking forward to my favorite one being tossed away. Truly there are only 3 good Koikatsu based games, (HS Tutor is obviously at the top of this 3), and I don't think anyone is getting tired of the style. How can I be so sure? Because there isn't another place they can see it executed as well as in your game TK! Ever wonder why the community of HS Tutor comments on the next update so often? It's because they have nowhere else to go. They wouldn't comment on the 2+ month wait as frequently if there were thousands of other games like it... *cough* Like any Honey Select game today *cough*. The truth is that there aren't enough Koikatsu based games yet. Nobody can name more than a couple of good ones... don't even bother showing me the list of them either. I've already played them all and the only worthwhile ones are HS Tutor, Complex Society, and Overpowered. Long story short, HS Tutor and the other Koikatsu games should be receiving updates for years to come because, unlike Solvalley and other Honey select games, they aren't getting old anytime soon.

Reactions: buayas
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes