401Grem

May 14, 2017
TK8000 once you said that you talk to another dev who asked FAKKU if it was ok to do his game and FAKKU said that he could do it but not sell it, am I wrong?
They are not selling anything. People are supporting the devs finacialy to work on a game that is free.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
But FAKKU still claims it as selling even if it is Patreon (see the main discussion thread for that). Not sure how that works with the laws, but selling and supporting/donating are different things, but does both count as commercial because it involves money? Because they claim that commercial use is prohibited without permission, etc...

(Just want maybe an answer to that, we shouldn't go too much offtopic if there is another thread for it...)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
But FAKKU still claims it as selling even if it is Patreon (see the main discussion thread for that). Not sure how that works with the laws, but selling and supporting/donating are different things, but does both count as commercial because it involves money? Because they claim that commercial use is prohibited without permission, etc...

(Just want maybe an answer to that, we shouldn't go too much offtopic if there is another thread for it...)
Do you see any link provided, where people pay and receive the game only after payment? There is a legal difference between charitable contributions and purchasing.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Do you see any link provided, where people pay and receive the game only after payment? There is a legal difference between charitable contributions and purchasing.
The point he is trying to say is that apparently for FAKKU it doesn't matter of it's a charitable contributions or a purchase as long as it means a commercial gain.

But again, this isn't the place to talk about that. If you want to know more about it go to the thread linked above.

Back in to the topic: ANASTACIA BEST GIRL

Dec 29, 2018
But again, this isn't the place to talk about that. If you want to know more about it go to the thread linked above.
I wasn't aware that you owned the thread... oh wait, you don't. I think I'd be correct in assuming that you are also known as ABrokenAProductions am I not? So what, did you make 2 accounts and are using Adabelitoo to do the more "risky" stuff here on F95 incase you get banned? Here's a tip, don't dominate/shut down conversations just because you don't approve of them. You aren't a moderator, and even if you were, I'd tell you the same thing. Read the signature. Not trying to start an argument with you brother, just pointing out what others might be afraid to say.:D

EDIT: BTW keep up the great work with your game... I'm still waiting for .2 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I wasn't aware that you owned the thread... oh wait, you don't. I think I'd be correct in assuming that you are also known as ABrokenAProductions am I not? So what, did you make 2 accounts and are using Adabelitoo to do the more "risky" stuff here on F95 incase you get banned? Here's a tip, don't dominate/shut down conversations just because you don't approve of them. You aren't a moderator, and even if you were, I'd tell you the same thing. Read the signature. Not trying to start an argument with you brother, just pointing out what others might be afraid to say.:D

EDIT: BTW keep up the great work with your game... I'm still waiting for .2 :ROFLMAO:
I'm not trying to dominate or shut down anything. This thread is about a game and there is another tread about HS-FAKKU's problem which is 15 pages long where that question was answered like 10 times, so it makes sense to don't go off-topic here and go there if anyone is curious about what is happening.

And no, this isn't my "risky" account or anything. I made that account to create the game thread and comment only there but I talk and act in the exact same way in both accounts.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
They are not selling anything. People are supporting the devs finacialy to work on a game that is free.
Not if he's selling access - even limited-time access - on Patreon. Even soliciting voluntary donations based off of using Honey Select screenshots/video in a free video-game is likely illegal, since you're still financially benefiting from using Illusion's IP in a work that directly competes with Illusion's games (though whether or not it's illegal is probably unsettled law).

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I'm relatively sure all mega links are down. PC/Linux and Mac, both full game and all 4 patches. The other hosts and all crunched links including mega, still work fine.

Except I can't connect to filesfm (crunched version), but that just might be me.

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone here from the future?

Is there any hope for more Anna contents in future? Did you see the dim light of hope?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any hope for more Anna contents in future? Did you see the dim light of hope?
Just discovered the game. Fantastic animations, especially the way the tits realistically bounce when MC is fucking them. Small tits, big tits, doesn't matter - they bounce nice.

Will there be more Anna? Who knows? The game hasn't been marked "Complete", so there's always a dim light of hope on the horizon.

Geez, even with no hearts showing on the map there's still girls (or women) for MC to fuck, fill their pussies with so much cum they leak for three days. What a guy!

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes