goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Abandon?!? All due respect... but you better not. There aren't many Koikatsu based games and I won't be looking forward to my favorite one being tossed away. Truly there are only 3 good Koikatsu based games, (HS Tutor is obviously at the top of this 3), and I don't think anyone is getting tired of the style. How can I be so sure? Because there isn't another place they can see it executed as well as in your game TK! Ever wonder why the community of HS Tutor comments on the next update so often? It's because they have nowhere else to go. They wouldn't comment on the 2+ month wait as frequently if there were thousands of other games like it... *cough* Like any Honey Select game today *cough*. The truth is that there aren't enough Koikatsu based games yet. Nobody can name more than a couple of good ones... don't even bother showing me the list of them either. I've already played them all and the only worthwhile ones are HS Tutor, Complex Society, and Overpowered. Long story short, HS Tutor and the other Koikatsu games should be receiving updates for years to come because, unlike Solvalley and other Honey select games, they aren't getting old anytime soon.
They're talking about not using Honey Select, not abandoning HS Tutor.

I was confused about the same thing - HS and HS Tutor look very similar.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Abandon?!? All due respect... but you better not. There aren't many Koikatsu based games and I won't be looking forward to my favorite one being tossed away. Truly there are only 3 good Koikatsu based games, (HS Tutor is obviously at the top of this 3), and I don't think anyone is getting tired of the style. How can I be so sure? Because there isn't another place they can see it executed as well as in your game TK! Ever wonder why the community of HS Tutor comments on the next update so often? It's because they have nowhere else to go. They wouldn't comment on the 2+ month wait as frequently if there were thousands of other games like it... *cough* Like any Honey Select game today *cough*. The truth is that there aren't enough Koikatsu based games yet. Nobody can name more than a couple of good ones... don't even bother showing me the list of them either. I've already played them all and the only worthwhile ones are HS Tutor, Complex Society, and Overpowered. Long story short, HS Tutor and the other Koikatsu games should be receiving updates for years to come because, unlike Solvalley and other Honey select games, they aren't getting old anytime soon.
Of course you misunderstood it, but if you have read it to the end then you would know that the last sentence says the opposite, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion...

Dec 29, 2018
They're talking about not using Honey Select, not abandoning HS Tutor.

I was confused about the same thing - HS and HS Tutor look very similar.
Geez I’m a goof... thanks for the clarification lol.
Of course you misunderstood it, but if you have read it to the end then you would know that the last sentence says the opposite, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion...
It was a simple misunderstanding asshole. How did I come to that conclusion? Just like goobdoob said, HS Tutor and HS are so damn similar. Of course it’s gonna be confusing when you don’t take the effort to put “oney” and “elect” after ‘h’ and ‘s’. And don’t even bother trying to tell me you weren’t being a condescending prick out of that cause you responded AFTER goobdoob and then did nothing but told me I misunderstood and that I shouldn’t have... #StopAbbreviatingThings

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I had two things to say about this but now that the Honey Select/HS Tutor thing has been clarified I can only say: Yay! My game is being mentioned as something positive! Look mom I did it!

Anyway, long live HS Tutor

• Haha
Reactions: partanen
Dec 29, 2018
I had two things to say about this but now that the Honey Select/HS Tutor thing has been clarified I can only say: Yay! My game is being mentioned as something positive! Look mom I did it!

Anyway, long live HS Tutor
You deserve it man.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not intend to abandon any of my projects. My only goal is to finish my games and I'll do it even if something unwanted happens, like Patreon banning me or something.
Thank the heavens for we have TK as our lord and savior.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It was a simple misunderstanding asshole. How did I come to that conclusion? Just like goobdoob said, HS Tutor and HS are so damn similar. Of course it’s gonna be confusing when you don’t take the effort to put “oney” and “elect” after ‘h’ and ‘s’. And don’t even bother trying to tell me you weren’t being a condescending prick out of that cause you responded AFTER goobdoob and then did nothing but told me I misunderstood and that I shouldn’t have... #StopAbbreviatingThings
I know that he wrote that and I just wanted to give a hint for how you could have avoided making the post, you probably didn't read the dev's one until the very end (which is why I added the questionable last part of my post). No need for offensive language...

Edit: But well, when I reread my post it does sound somewhat offensive as well, especially with the ending part (the first part was meant to agree with the previous post).

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone put version 14 onto Mega? All the other links either don't work, or get errors before it's done downloading forcing me to redownload from the beginning again only to break again.

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
I still don't know.

With the mods and experience I have now, I could make much better images than I do for Solvalley. If I make some good girl models and start a new game, I could probably do something with high quality (by Honey Select standards). Probably comparable to the best games made with these graphics today.

But I don't feel so comfortable doing this. What bothers me is not stealing Illusion's assets, but the fact that Honey Select as a tool for creating your own game is so widespread today that it's not that cool anymore. When I started with Solvalley few games did that, and I didn't even know they existed. Now I don't see much point in making a game where the sex animations, for example, are all the same as dozens of other games, because they are all stolen from the same source...

I am currently inclined to never use Honey Select after Solvalley again, but I don't know what will happen in the future.

An alternative that has come up now is Blender 2.8. This program has a rendering method that is the same as in game engines (like Unity, Unreal, etc) that renders images in real time. This means that I could use the same technique I use in Honey Select without having to spend hours rendering ray tracing stuff.

But I will leave to think these things later. First I have to finish Solvalley and then HS Tutor.
Dude, whatever. You're not the "good renders" guy. Though good renders are of course always welcome.
You're the funny, original and slightly absurdist dialogue and unapologetically sexy scenes guy.
So whatever facilitates that. It feels like you kinda feel like you need to apologize for the quality of your work or something. Don't.
That's not even mentioning that I like a lot of your character designs more than most other games' with lots more pixels.

Dec 29, 2018
Where can I find their links? I've gone back through the forum til I got to my last post and can't find any links.
It's an entirely different website... If F95 Zone doesn't work, just look it up on any web browser. There are alternative websites.
ex: itch.io/FAPNation/Patreon/Lewdzone/LewdGamer/etc.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's an entirely different website... If F95 Zone doesn't work, just look it up on any web browser. There are alternative websites.
ex: itch.io/FAPNation/Patreon/Lewdzone/LewdGamer/etc.
Most alternative sites just use links copied straight from here or throttled (unless you have premium) hosts like those you get from svs style sites
e.g FAPNations solvalley links are the mega & uploadhaven links from this site

Dec 29, 2018
Most alternative sites just use links copied straight from here or throttled (unless you have premium) hosts like those you get from svs style sites
e.g FAPNations solvalley links are the mega & uploadhaven links from this site
...Interesting. Anyways that's the best I've got for solving his problem. Have you got another idea?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
...Interesting. Anyways that's the best I've got for solving his problem. Have you got another idea?
Maybe use a download manager like jdownloader or to use the mega desktop app, that would likely stop the downloads getting corrupted or stalling for him.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
this link does not work anymore.
Obviously because it's completely outdated, why don't you download the current version
Mac: - -

Reactions: JjJ5

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
Obviously because it's completely outdated, why don't you download the current version
Mac: - -
Those links take a really long time to download unless its on mega.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes