slayerfox

May 19, 2018
anyone got a save from the beginning of v0.14.0? reallyy don't feel like re-grinding through the game.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
anyone got a save from the beginning of v0.14.0? reallyy don't feel like re-grinding through the game.
Sure, everyone who have played it before v0.14. have saves in the beginning of version 0.14. Those who haven't played it don't have saves in beginning of 0.14. ... Go on and play it yourself and don't ask others to do it for you. It's really not that complicated to follow Hearts for something to happen. Or: MotH_Man_Bear_Woman_Need_Wipe_Ass_Too.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SISIMEN

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Sure, everyone who have played it before v0.14. have saves in the beginning of v0.14. Those who haven't played it don't have saves in beginning of v0.14. ... Go on and play it yourself and don't ask others to do it for you. It's really not that complicated to follow Hearts for something to happen.
Who shit in your cereal?
The person asking had clearly already played up to that point and lost their save hence them not feeling "like re-grinding through the game." That means doing it again. No need for such an antagonistic reaction to a request for help. I'll let it slide and just assume you're suffering from roid rage like your friend man-bear-woman.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Who shit in your cereal?
The person asking had clearly already played up to that point and lost their save hence them not feeling "like re-grinding through the game." That means doing it again. No need for such an antagonistic reaction to a request for help. I'll let it slide and just assume you're suffering from roid rage like your friend man-bear-woman.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
You should crawl back under that stone and rot to death because of shame ;D: You just caused someone to lose 90% of content. Shame on you! ;D. Always promote Full Experience and nothing but the Full Experience...

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You should crawl back under that stone and rot to death because of shame ;D: You just caused someone to lose 90% of content. Shame on you! ;D. Always promote Full Experience and nothing but the Full Experience...
I've played the game through three times now, so not that I disagree with you... buuuuuut, it's a metric fuck-ton of content and I can't fault a guy for wanting to split Sarah in half as soon as fucking possible. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I've played the game through three times now, so not that I disagree with you... buuuuuut, it's a metric fuck-ton of content and I can't fault a guy for wanting to split Sarah in half as soon as fucking possible. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As someone whose first version of Solvalley was 0.4.0 (if memory serves) and whose only full Ren'Py version is 0.4.5, I have no other choice but promote full experience and only full experience and nothing else. No partials in this case. In some other games maybe but not when it's Solvalley and its School. It lose too much if started with so much already done. So:
'No' For Partial Experience! Follow Your Heart(s) From Beginning: You Know It's Right! );D

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
As someone whose first version of Solvalley was 0.4.0 (if memory serves) and whose only full Ren'Py version is 0.4.5, I have no other choice but promote full experience and only full experience and nothing else. No partials in this case. In some other games maybe but not when it's Solvalley and its School. It lose too much if started with so much already done. So:
'No' For Partial Experience! Follow Your Heart(s) From Beginning: You Know It's Right! );D
Are you the Solvalley shitposter on 4chan?

Reactions: genthrow

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I won't pretend to think this game is full of awesome storylines or amazing renders....

But there is so much content, animated scenes, and hilarity in the stupidty of the situation that it's definitely a fun game to play.

Oct 20, 2018
Sure, everyone who have played it before v0.14. have saves in the beginning of version 0.14. Those who haven't played it don't have saves in beginning of 0.14. ... Go on and play it yourself and don't ask others to do it for you. It's really not that complicated to follow Hearts for something to happen. Or: View attachment 351085
If youre not gonna help him , the least you can do is shut the f__k up

Oct 20, 2018
Holy shit. I feel bad about writing this. July is the worst month since I started doing Solvalley School!
Why cant you work on one game first and complete it then work on hs tutor? or at least if you want to multitask you can, when solvalleyschool is about to finish.. i dont know man im just saying...

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
apparently not, you had to narrate you walking out too.

I want to know how much more content there will be. You got like 20 girls already it seems.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes