partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
goobdoob Do you know why you're offered chance to put Headline to Spoilers? It's for warnings about content of Spoiler!

Here's possibly people in tender age waiting for something arousing and they get Ron Jeremy without any warning.
Shame on you! ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: Heisemberg

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
goobdoob Do you know why you're offered chance to put Headline to Spoilers? It's for warnings about content of Spoiler!

Here's possibly people in tender age waiting for something arousing and they get Ron Jeremy without any warning.
Shame on you! ;D
How about those of us not of tender age? Don't we deserve a heads-up also?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Shame on you! ;D
See, I thought replying to "Why do we have to see this horrible face? In real life, such an ugly guy those girls wouldn't say "hello" to him." with "exhibit #1" would lead people to believe that I was posting proof that such an ugly guy could get girls.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Aesthetics of 70's and 80's were different. Very, very, very different. And then there was of course the ideals of 60's. Unlimited Sex, Free Love, and Drugs, of course. With and in drugs anyone could do it. Besides if I remember right, common knowledge in industry was that some actresses would not perform kinkier acts like animals, BDSM or any acts with Mr Hyatt. Not even well-paid and in drugs. Well, at least you didn't show whole Big Daddy without warning. That would have lead to loss of Respect points by at least 10% ;D. Such a crime against common decency it'd have been even in this corner of the 'Net where almost anything goes. Yes, almost anything. On side notice: Someone trying to find name for a new game really should check Ron's filmography. Even seeing the names makes to smile. Probably some inspiration is available too.

Reactions: Heisemberg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant get scenes with Victoria (Pub owner girl) is there any one can say me how can I do this? (I'm working him all days waiting heart but nothing happen I try to talk her with several times nothing happen to)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did likewise. Day in, day out, waited those tables like a slave, just like the hint said. Nothing, bupkus, nada.
Which hint? And can you say me what I need exaclty do? I need work here until .... (What is this part?) Or I need look everyday map for seen heart until .... (What is this part?) Please say me exaclty and cleary :D

Screenshot_7.jpg

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm working her with waiter clothes already like a 30 day. But she dont do anyting with me? She cant even talk with me longer converstation :D
I cant get scenes with Victoria (Pub owner girl) is there any one can say me how can I do this? (I'm working him all days waiting heart but nothing happen I try to talk her with several times nothing happen to)
Complete the Shibuya events, then give Victoria a massage, then you can bang her.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Latest update from TK8000:

Hi!
Solvalley will be available before the end of this month. For those who don't know yet, I'm making a simplified roadmap where I put the additions I'm making in the game. The roadmap link is below, but be careful when clicking because it has images that are not safe to see at work.

More scenes will be added yet (today for example I plan to finish the images and animations of two new ones). I will update the roadmap soon.
Sometimes a scene takes time to be updated because I don't work on scenes independently. For example, I can make the images and animations in one day, but only write the text a week later (while I'm doing stuff from other scenes simultaneously). When I write "done!" In the roadmap, this means that the scene is already implemented and running in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes