SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
how do u do the miranda events she tells me to get better clothes and i have the fancy shirt what else do i need to do

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
how do u do the miranda events she tells me to get better clothes and i have the fancy shirt what else do i need to do
You have more fancy clothes than the shirt in the store/market. If that doesn't work try going to the gim or something like that

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys!

I thought this topic was dead because I wasn't getting notifications about it, but I saw that there are a lot of recent comments so I think it's worth writing something here.

The next version is almost done. I intended to upload today, but one scene got huge and delayed me, so I decided to keep working normally without stressing myself too much. It won't be long before the next update is ready, I currently have over 440 images ready, and I still want to do some more. I want to finish it all this week.

Yesterday I posted on my Patreon the plans for Solvalley. Basically there will two more "normal" updates. The one I almost finished, and the "1.0.0" one (that won't be the last).

My goal with these two updates is to keep no hook in the stories. I mean, sometimes it is implied to the player that he will have more content with a certain character, but in version 1.0.0 all of these implications will result in an event until there is nothing more of this kind.

Version 1.0.0 will then be the "full" version, but not the final version. I'll still fix old texts, images and animations, as well as add extra content (like the ending with Lucy and Milena, the school prom scene, new game modes, etc).

Bye!

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys!

I thought this topic was dead because I wasn't getting notifications about it, but I saw that there are a lot of recent comments so I think it's worth writing something here.

The next version is almost done. I intended to upload today, but one of the particular scenes got huge and delayed me, so I decided to keep working normally without stressing myself too much. It won't be long before the next update is ready, I currently have over 440 images ready, and I still want to do some more. I want to finish it all this week.

Yesterday I posted on my Patreon the plans for Solvalley. Basically there will two more "normal" updates. The one I almost finished, and the "1.0.0" one (that won't be the last).

My goal with these two updates is to keep no hook in the stories. I mean, sometimes it is implied to the player that he will have more content with a certain character, but in version 1.0.0 all of these implications will result in an event until there is nothing more of this kind.

Version 1.0.0 will then be the "full" version, but not the final version. I'll still fix old texts, images and animations, as well as add extra content (like the ending with Lucy and Milena, the school prom scene, new game modes, etc).

Bye!
Take your time really
we appreciate the work you're doing (y)

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Hey guys!

The next version is almost done. I intended to upload today, but one scene got huge and delayed me, so I decided to keep working normally without stressing myself too much. It won't be long before the next update is ready, I currently have over 440 images ready, and I still want to do some more. I want to finish it all this week.

Bye!
Take your time and Keep up the great work.
I have a query, will there be any more content in Linda (sister of the teacher) route ??

Reactions: Dirtydog

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, he does miss an lot of his own deadlines but this guy is one of the few Dev's who deliver's the goods. No blue balling with this guy.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah, he does miss an lot of his own deadlines but this guy is one of the few Dev's who deliver's the goods. No blue balling with this guy.
Yeah his only issue seems to be unrealistic expectations of himself (or honestly it could be lack of motivation/work ethic), which leads to a bit of disappointment when something that should be done in "a few days" ends up taking two weeks.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Name a more iconic duo than TK8000 and missing deadlines
The sad thing is that I only started losing deadlines when I finally got a space to work in privacy.

I still don't know exactly what caused it, but as I'm feeling stupidly tired lately, I suspect the problem is that I'm not getting decent nights sleep.

I will try to go back to my old routine where I went to sleep at midnight every day. So I think I'll be able to work better during the day.

Either way, I think it won't be long before the finish this update. The only scene that still needs a lot of work is that of the twins in the pool, since most of the images, all the animations and all the text are missing. The rest is almost done.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
The sad thing is that I only started losing deadlines when I finally got a space to work in privacy.

I still don't know exactly what caused it, but as I'm feeling stupidly tired lately, I suspect the problem is that I'm not getting decent nights sleep.

I will try to go back to my old routine where I went to sleep at midnight every day. So I think I'll be able to work better during the day.

Either way, I think it won't be long before the finish this update. The only scene that still needs a lot of work is that of the twins in the pool, since most of the images, all the animations and all the text are missing. The rest is almost done.
I think that's probably a good idea - one thing that's worked for me in the past is going for a run (preferably in the morning) to make me feel more tired for sleep (if it's an issue of getting to sleep).

I'm interested, did Miranda's dad / Tifa's husband sleep with the twins already?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I think that's probably a good idea - one thing that's worked for me in the past is going for a run (preferably in the morning) to make me feel more tired for sleep (if it's an issue of getting to sleep).

I'm interested, did Miranda's dad / Tifa's husband sleep with the twins already?
If you play in Vanilla mode, they will comment in the pool that they did not actually have sex with their boss (Miranda's father).

If you play in Hardcore mode, they will not comment anything and it will be up to the player to fill in what happened with the imagination.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
If you play in Vanilla mode, they will comment in the pool that they did not actually have sex with their boss (Miranda's father).

If you play in Hardcore mode, they will not comment anything and it will be up to the player to fill in what happened with the imagination.
Seems like a reasonable way of handling things, good luck with the new update!

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes