SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Please correct the ugly nose of the 2-character, no one wants to play himself ugly in the RPG game.
Lulz. And after that, I suppose he'd have to go and edit all the dialog in the game that calls Alex ugly? The fact that he looks like a troll and still lays everyone is a core part of the game's vibe. Fair enough if you don't like it, but that won't be changing.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
There is only one thing that makes it impossible to achieve a dream: the fear of failure. - Paulo Coelho

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Does anyone crunch this game? I did not see a link for previous compressed versions on the OP.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone crunch this game? I did not see a link for previous compressed versions on the OP.
Someone requested a compressed version earlier, bas said the game is already compressed by the dev.
Summertime Saga has an update coming tomorrow with a couple of bugfixes, and it's already compressed as much as it can be, and so is Solvalley School (the dev uses Cruncher :)).

Reactions: Q Who and imzahai

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
0.15.0 Update links:

Download links:
PC Version:

Full download: (3.35 GB)
Patch (0.14.0 -> 0.15.0): (354.2 MB)

MAC Version:
Full download: (3.33 GB)
Patch (0.14.0 -> 0.15.0): (340 MB)

How to install the Patch:
Unzip the patch anywhere and then move the files to your Solvalley 0.14.0 folder. But be smart and make sure the new files overwrote the old ones.

Changelog:
Shibuya and Ruz 1
2. Shibuya and Ruz 2
3. Lara's Dance
3b) Lara's Dance hardcore variation
4. Sex with Suki
4b) Sex with Suki hardcore variation
5. Kiss game with Miranda and Friends
6. Lottery Girl scene remake

- added option "Sarah" in sex with her and mom
- text improvements

Note 1: I forgot to modify Ruzena's speech in the bank after a certain event, this will be fixed in the next patch
Note 2: The lottery scene has been completely redone, so it will not work perfectly depending on your progress in the game. It is recommended that you start a new game to see this particular scene. I made the probability of winning the lottery very high (50%) if you buy the Lucky Charm and place the $ 100 bet. In the final version, the probability of winning the lottery will not be so high.
Hey, bass, do you see this hook and that chunk on it? Isn't it tasty bait, over 6GBs to chew... Come on, you want taste it! And you won't go to Jail if you take bait. Nobody will tell anyone that you gave oral to whole Solvalley School );D.

• Haha
Reactions: bas and Q Who
May 2, 2017
I'm sure this gets asked a lot, but does anyone have a save from last update? I factory reset my laptop and i have toplay from the beginning. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do that.

Reactions: imzahai

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
The dev compressed it?
Just for remember, the compressed v0.14 was around 650mb.
So, isn't really so "compressed"
Unofficial compressed versions are always accepted

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes