Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Is there anyone who can recommend me a game like this, preferably that complete or atleast almost done
i dont really check renpy 3dcg since most of them are killing my boner rather than revive it, image wise
but this one is pretty good, really good
God bless thy soul those who offer the recommendation
I recommend Drawing my life. It's sims graphics(that I started to like after playing a while) but the sexual motions are very good in it. Really makes a difference watching your partner move in the rhythm of your thrusts as opposed to just in and out closeups.

Dec 29, 2018
Is there anyone who can recommend me a game like this, preferably that complete or atleast almost done
i dont really check renpy 3dcg since most of them are killing my boner rather than revive it, image wise
but this one is pretty good, really good
God bless thy soul those who offer the recommendation
Unless you like devs that don’t give a shit then I recommend you don’t play any of the games that people have recommended to you so far. None of those games come even relatively close to this one. TK8000 (the dev of this game) has 2 other fantastic games that he has made; House Arrest and HS Tutor. House Arrest is made with Honey Select too and HS Tutor is made with Koikatsu.

Reactions: Alter

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Where's the incest patch? How can he get away with having an incest game on Patreon?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha, either way, i will still go check it out to see if it anything good, but checking dev too huh, guess i should note that
This list consist some of the top games on this site, if you didn't play them yet you are lucky.
I can safely recommend you Harem Hotel, House in the rift and Dark Magic, they are as good as Solvalley IMO, they have a ton of content, but are still unfinished.
Then there is Waifu Academy, the development is so slow that it might be abandoned as well, but the quality is so high that i would play it anyway, i wouldn't recommend supporting it financially tho since dev is just milking supporters at this point.

These 4 games are great and can be recommended to anyone (on top of other games of TK8000, one is complete and the other is halfway done, both are great). The other two, while still good, are more of a preference.

Corruption is below other games on the list in terms of quality - be it art or story - but it is more smutty to compensate.
Lastly, Mythic Manor. Frankly, it is great in many ways, art is just amazing, but i still dislike it because it could be so much better if characters were more interesting. Saying that they are as deep as a puddle is an understatement.

Btw, TK8000, dunno if you are going to do bugfixes, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Scenes are very hot, but MY GOD, MC is an annoying dick.
The same an be said of a lot of the girls too.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Has anyone else had the issue where you get on Mega and then your whole browser crashes? It might be due to my high internet speed, but I literally cannot download this game without the download failing or the mega crashing my browser

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Solvalley Lives!

Hello!
In the last post I said that Solvalley would now be a secondary project and that I would dedicate almost all my time to HS Tutor.
I changed my mind, I will continue to dedicate myself to Solvalley as much as to HS Tutor until I reach the following goals:
  • create another scene for Ruzena in the bank plus her ending
  • create Sabrina's storyline (it'll be a short story)
  • finish Tatiana's storyline
  • add a new scene for Saori on the beach
  • create the sex scene with Emma (doctor)
  • do the prom event at school
  • make an ending for Lucy and Milena together
Until I finish at least these 7 points, Solvalley will still have as much priority as HS Tutor.
There are other characters that some players would like to see more scenes, such as Sarah and friends, but for certain reasons (let's agree that the models of these characters don't look exactly like old women), if I add content to them, it will only be in the second phase.

The second phase of development of Solvalley
After I complete the 7 points I mentioned above, I will consider my goal with the game completed. Only then I' going to the second phase, which is correcting animations, images and texts from old events, and fixing some things that did not make me happy. I will also add some extra scenes.
In the second phase of development of Solvalley, I will stop giving preference to the game and I will focus almost all my time on HS Tutor. However, this will not happen yet.

About what I'm doing now.
Right now, I'm working on Charlotte's events. At the end of June there will be an update available for HS Tutor. I will detail some points about the next update in Friday's post.

Bye!

arms99

May 11, 2018
Look like the complete tag needs to be removed from the game. I'm glad the dev decided to continue, the content is great but there are still too many loose ends for it to be considered complete.

Reactions: Tiasung

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Look like the complete tag needs to be removed from the game. I'm glad the dev decided to continue, the content is great but there are still too many loose ends for it to be considered complete.
Agreed. It's almost like he's rushing to finish it. Based on things he's said in the past, I think he feels it's too much for him to work on more than one game at a time.

However, he got some pushback on his Patreon that might have made him reconsider. Whatever his reason, I'm happy to see that he's going to prioritize giving it a proper finish.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes