XFred

Jul 31, 2019
TK8000,
Holy shit man, I love this game, I don't want to lie, I had a time ignoring your game because I don't really like sandbox games with maps (I prefer more linear games), but I must say that I enjoyed every moment I played.
I started from scratch on Saturday and today I finished it.
I noticed a lot of improvement in the quality of the images and videos as I went along, all the stories are super interesting, with a lot of humor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rgnar62 and witteb

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get scenes with Victoria(The bartender at the pub) And the bank manager
Depending on where in the quest chains you are it varies, but I do have a big question:

In the pub, did you click on the arrow on the right side that leads to a room with a fireplace and if so, is there a woman sitting at the table? If so, click her because she's your bank manager and that opens up scenes with the bartender.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
For someone who enjoyed so much with vanilla scene, imo hardcore scene is definitely a correct choice from developer. At least the game is not straight forward with the scenes, hence you got variety of scene from the selection. Considered the game has a lot of actions with MC, the hardcore is needed for change mood when vanilla become too stale in your playthrough.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So have I gone retarded or has the aspect ratio of the game changed since last update?
I don't remember the screen being so small of an aspect ratio or the save game screen only having 4 saves per page. What happened?

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So have I gone retarded or has the changed since last update. I don't remember the screen being so small an aspect ratio or the save game screen only having 4 saves per page. What happened?
It's been like that for as long as I can remember. Welcome to RetardedLand I guess.

Xyraph

Feb 10, 2020
I think the dialog is funny.

How is the MC a cuck?
By playing the game?Early example for this was Kyra

>I'm going to punish you by having sex with you in front of two guys or have you bukkaked

Or leaving that blackmailed girl begging for his help

It doesn't help that he's an annoying fucktwit with a personality of a goddamn potato. I can't comprehend how anyone can stomach how he ACTS. Dialogue is mostly carried by the protagonist in this type of games which means TERRIBLE MC=BAD DIALOUGE. He's extremely off-putting and rage inducing.

I've played plenty of smut/eroge/nukige including some cuckshit here but there's something with this guy that just makes me want to beat the living shit out of this faggot MC, feed him to dogs and then blast him with a bazooka.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
By playing the game?Early example for this was Kyra

>I'm going to punish you by having sex with you in front of two guys or have you bukkaked

Or leaving that blackmailed girl begging for his help

It doesn't help that he's an annoying fucktwit with a personality of a goddamn potato. I can't comprehend how anyone can stomach how he ACTS. Dialogue is mostly carried by the protagonist in this type of games which means TERRIBLE MC=BAD DIALOUGE. He's extremely off-putting and rage inducing.

I've played plenty of smut/eroge/nukige including some cuckshit here but there's something with this guy that just makes me want to beat the living shit out of this faggot MC, feed him to dogs and then blast him with a bazooka.
Perhaps we have different definitions of "cuck". To me, a cuck is a guy who's girl has sex with other men, done by her to humiliate him.

Granted, the MC is a fuckwit. But this game is funny as hell. If you don't think so, then this probably isn't the game for you.

Reactions: jackkane

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Allowing other guys fuck your girls is the definition of a cuck. No amount of mental gymnastics and sophistry will convince me otherwise.

In this case he's a willing cuck
Cuck is a guy who gets aroused knowing that his partner is with another man or watching her being fucked by the other guy without joining to the action. Alex never is cucked, he is willingly sharing his girls with his best friend. That isn't "cuckshit", that's sharing.

In any case, since the game has the option to turn those scenes off but you're still willingly playing this game with those scene on, wouldn't that make you the "cuck"? I know you said that nothing will make you change your mind so it's probably a lost case but think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes