TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I've played plenty of smut/eroge/nukige including some cuckshit here but there's something with this guy that just makes me want to beat the living shit out of this faggot MC, feed him to dogs and then blast him with a bazooka.
Relax, Xyraph. It's just a game. There are several others available for free on this same forum, here is a recommendation for you to be more calm:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Can someone explain the difference between vanilla and hardcore mode? There doesnt seem to be an explanation in game? Is he just a dickhead cornball in hardcore mode and nicer in vanilla or something? Cuz I'm playing hardcore and hes a fucking sperg

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone explain the difference between vanilla and hardcore mode? There doesnt seem to be an explanation in game? Is he just a dickhead cornball in hardcore mode and nicer in vanilla or something? Cuz I'm playing hardcore and hes a fucking sperg
I can't open the game right now but when you first start the game there is a button (it says Help or Information, or something like that) which explain the difference.

In hardcore mode you will have options to fuck the girl together with someone else, usually your best friend Kirk. In vanilla mode is only you and the girl.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Relax, Xyraph. It's just a game. There are several others available for free on this same forum, here is a recommendation for you to be more calm:

anymore scenes with the bartender planned after you fuck her the 1st time?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Cuck is a guy who gets aroused knowing that his partner is with another man or watching her being fucked by the other guy without joining to the action. Alex never is cucked, he is willingly sharing his girls with his best friend. That isn't "cuckshit", that's sharing.

In any case, since the game has the option to turn those scenes off but you're still willingly playing this game with those scene on, wouldn't that make you the "cuck"? I know you said that nothing will make you change your mind so it's probably a lost case but think about it.
Exactly. People just throw around the word cuck without really using it properly. MC isn't a cuck. He lets some of his girls have sex with his friend, but only when he participates. That's sharing, or sometimes referred to as a stag.

Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Exactly. People just throw around the word cuck without really using it properly. MC isn't a cuck. He lets some of his girls have sex with his friend, but only when he participates. That's sharing, or sometimes referred to as a stag.
Correct, people do throw the word around without really knowing what it means. Putting my Language Nerd hat on, a Cuckhold is "a man betrayed" by a woman he is in a relationship with. Despite the best efforts of many of the girls, Alex refuses to be tied down in a relationship and therefore is incapable of being classified as a cuck. He often does make cucks of other men though.

Reactions: EloquentBarbarian

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Which version?
You know, I recently deleted all my old versions of Solvalley so I didn't think I could answer that question. But just discovered that I still have the original version when it was call SunVallley and was made in RPGM. That scene is in it.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Why are there no sex scenes?? It just skips straight to the finish?
Apk? The latest version 1.0.0 seems to fixed it and you can see the animations but have a problem of deleting the unlocked "replay gallery" whenever you close the game.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Apk? The latest version 1.0.0 seems to fixed it and you can see the animations but have a problem of deleting the unlocked "replay gallery" whenever you close the game.
Well I just downloaded it tonight, it is version 1.0.0 and it skips past every single scene. Boring-as-fuck.

On android- if that makes a difference.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The replay scenes function is still, well, dysfunctional, at least on the android port I'm playing. Anyway, I hope the next update comes faster this time, I want more content cause this game is awesome! I just don't like how even if I'm playing the vanilla mode there are still a few scenes of sharing like with Lucy's ending where apparently Alex gave Kirk money and the bastard used it to have sex with Anna, Laura, and Milena like come on. I know Alex have said it more than a few times that he doesn't like his bitches having sex with other men. That is such disparity.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
On android- if that makes a difference.
Tip - lead with that. Also, tag the author of the Android port and ask him, instead of bitching to the general public. "Unofficial Android" in the OP means someone took the release version of the game and ported it to Android. If you have issues with it, you should talk to that person.

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Tip - lead with that. Also, tag the author of the Android port and ask him, instead of bitching to the general public. "Unofficial Android" in the OP means someone took the release version of the game and ported it to Android. If you have issues with it, you should talk to that person.
I didn't notice it was a unofficial port.

Cool yo Jets sir.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes