Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The photo studio girl keeps asking me to bring Lisas mother for a photo shoot but ive already finished Lisa content so I can no longer visit their house (only phone Lisa to my house or get her ending but not interact with her mother). How do I futher that story or is it not in the game yet?
I think it isn't in the game yet, or at least I couldn't find how to progress either.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How do i progress with Lara? I've had her come on day 15 and I've bought the magazine and when I try to call her, the game prompts me to advance further in her storyline but i can't find a way to progress with her story
I believe you have to progress the mom's story

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I believe you have to progress the mom's story
Yeah it wont be an actual option till the mother becomes a datable option much deeper into the story - in fact I don't think the mother even appears in the game till you progress the Kyra storyline first to go the hot spa. There are a lot of characters interlocked plotline wise so if you hit a dead end best advice is advance the other characters stories first (majority are marked with love hearts to really make it easy for you - only I think Verdi doesn't appear as one, you have to seek her out at the Nuclear Station and work for her a few times to progress that one).

Speaking of which I cant get her (fuck her at work) scene to unlock in the replay gallery. Ive fucked her at work several times now but it remains greyed out - do I have to cure her first? Im wary of that option as I recall that basically means she quits her job at the factory so it cant be repeated (hence desire to make sure its unlocked before moving on with her story as not seen her ending yet)

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
nice long game to kill time. unfortunately the body i like are donna amanda and monica only. at least i can replay them at gallery. anyway thanks for this

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah it wont be an actual option till the mother becomes a datable option much deeper into the story - in fact I don't think the mother even appears in the game till you progress the Kyra storyline first to go the hot spa. There are a lot of characters interlocked plotline wise so if you hit a dead end best advice is advance the other characters stories first (majority are marked with love hearts to really make it easy for you - only I think Verdi doesn't appear as one, you have to seek her out at the Nuclear Station and work for her a few times to progress that one).

Speaking of which I cant get her (fuck her at work) scene to unlock in the replay gallery. Ive fucked her at work several times now but it remains greyed out - do I have to cure her first? Im wary of that option as I recall that basically means she quits her job at the factory so it cant be repeated (hence desire to make sure its unlocked before moving on with her story as not seen her ending yet)
The RenPy engine creates a profile that so long as it's on your computer you will have access to everything in that profile. This means you can create a separate save file, progress Verdi, and it should unlock in the Gallery. If it doesn't then you still have that older save. In the end that profile will still say you've unlocked everything even if you're using a new save/older save.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
love this dump ass game....fucking hate the mismatched char renders.really fucking hate the fact in some of them the MC is like three times the size height wise of the girl he is with.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
love this dump ass game....fucking hate the mismatched char renders.really fucking hate the fact in some of them the MC is like three times the size height wise of the girl he is with.
1. it makes it even more hot because in a sense it's like they are younger than he is. this game has enough older mature women for you, so.. no need to hate anything.

2. I used to work in a burger place, most of the girls who worked there were short as hell, ages 17 and up and came in all sizes. I don't know if the owner liked them short or he just wanted to piss me off (I'm quite high, so whenever the other girls needed something I had to go get it from a higher place XD) so it's not a problem of realism...

Reactions: HandofVecna

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Solvalley School [v1.0.0] [TK8000] - Original Size: 3.81 GB
Compressed Android build (880MB): MEGA

The compressed videos featured in this build courtesy of playb0y44's
compressed PC version. You rock!

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself
, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*
Hey can u fix ur port bcoz the replay on gallery when im exit the game and come back to watch the replay is gone. Pls fix it

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Hey can u fix ur port bcoz the replay on gallery when im exit the game and come back to watch the replay is gone. Pls fix it
I can't reproduce that issue, so I can't really help you much there. Perhaps you force quit the game or restarted your phone during playback of a replay?

If you do that, when you come back RenPy will attempt to restore to where you were, but it might not remember that you were in a replay. You have to manually go to the main menu of the game and then reload a save to get the game back on track. I've tried force quitting, restarting, soft closing(task switcher swipe), and playing the game in the "I forgot I'm in replay mode" state and that's the closest I've gotten to messing up the gallery, but even that didn't actually make anything disappear. Like I said, I can't reproduce it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Adabelitoo

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I've seen a pic of a hardcore scene where Lucy and her mother plus Milena and Laura are having sex with Alex and another guy. anyone knows how to reach it? I've checked the replay Gallery but couldn't find it, so unless I didn't reach that part in the game yet. I missed something.

mind you I don't want a full save, just the name of the scene or the way to reach that point (I never skipped a hardcore scene so)

Reactions: rgnar62

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Kind of hope we get more scenes with Kip's mom. I feel like her story still isn't finished and plus more scenes between Kip and her would be grand!

Reactions: rgnar62

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Kind of hope we get more scenes with Kip's mom. I feel like her story still isn't finished and plus more scenes between Kip and her would be grand!
Well his roadmap is more focused on adding more harem content endings and more stuff with Tatiana and her girlfriend but other than that were not sure who else might get more content. Personally i think the people i most wanted more content for were the policewoman, the lottery ticket seller and the two maids. Everyone else i felt by not got a decent amount of content or at least of those i wanted more for... not sure many care for the librarian for example.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Well his roadmap is more focused on adding more harem content endings and more stuff with Tatiana and her girlfriend but other than that were not sure who else might get more content. Personally i think the people i most wanted more content for were the policewoman, the lottery ticket seller and the two maids. Everyone else i felt by not got a decent amount of content or at least of those i wanted more for... not sure many care for the librarian for example.
I agree on the more content required for the lottery girl. Right now she's like the "one that got away" because Alex doesn't get to fuck her.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I didn't notice my phone autochanged Kirk to Kip. What the fuck? Regardless I was talking about Kirk the Green Best Friend
oh ye, 100% seeing her and her son having more scenes would be great. overall I wished for more hardcore scenes for pretty much everyone. not sure why it's even called "hardcore". the newer game HS T doesn't have a single one so that's kind of a bummer.

if this was a POV so you the player would think about yourself doing those things then sure. but since you're basically watching someone else having sex then adding more people is just overall better. for me at least, and ofc it depends who the girl is, not all of the characters would want that. and then we remind ourselves that everyone in this game is a sex maniac so, there isn't really someone who would be against multiple partners at the same time, whether male or female.

I'm also waiting for Sabrina and Tatiana and her gf (updates are very slow for some reason, probably the world wide pandemic) honestly I think that most people don't want this game to end, it's to good for it's own good.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
oh ye, 100% seeing her and her son having more scenes would be great. overall I wished for more hardcore scenes for pretty much everyone. not sure why it's even called "hardcore". the newer game HS T doesn't have a single one so that's kind of a bummer.

if this was a POV so you the player would think about yourself doing those things then sure. but since you're basically watching someone else having sex then adding more people is just overall better. for me at least, and ofc it depends who the girl is, not all of the characters would want that.
Yeah I agree. I only wanted more from the mom as some of the endings are very quick to end. Many feel like they're missing something before the actual ending. It's just odd placements. But it does seem that the dev does add to the game as it goes along even if he's already added endings. Hopefully more scenes for say Kirk's mom come in despite her ending already being in. I just feel like there's more story to tell in there.

Reactions: blackmasha

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Yeah I agree. I only wanted more from the mom as some of the endings are very quick to end. Many feel like they're missing something before the actual ending. It's just odd placements. But it does seem that the dev does add to the game as it goes along even if he's already added endings. Hopefully more scenes for say Kirk's mom come in despite her ending already being in. I just feel like there's more story to tell in there.
TK can probably keep the game alive for years and years, many people love this game and are willing to pay for it. but I understand why he's focusing on HS T right now, I'm hoping he will keep updating this game but... you know, if he doesn't have the passion anymore or feels like the game has enough content then it's over :/

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes