TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys! I already went back to work at Solvalley School and now I want this to be the last official update. Even after this update, I feel that some things will still be open, but that's because Solvalley is a stupidly big game so it is inevitable that some things will not have a 100% conclusive ending.

Here the things that will be added in 1.1.0:

After finishing this update, I intend to add some things little by little, fix old scenes and animations, etc.

anyone knows if TK is ok? as in healthy and well? I've noticed ever since the pandemic started many authors are very late with their game updates.
I'm fine, I never had any problems with COVID, in fact I did a test last Friday and I'm virus free.

However, my productivity decreased a lot in the last 3 or 4 months. For some reason I am feeling extremely tired very fast. But it is not a "normal" fatigue, it is as if I had worked for 20 hours straight, even though I only worked 1 hour.

I don't know exactly what's going on. Some people told me about this "burnout" thing, but I honestly don’t believe this is a real thing, and I’m not tired of my games, on the contrary, I look forward to continuing to create the scenes.

There are two factors that I think contributed to my low productivity: bad sleep + physical inactivity. I am correcting these two things. Since the pandemic started, I don't leave home anymore, and I think that was not good for my health. I started exercising at home two weeks ago and this is already helping me to keep myself more excited. And I'm trying to sleep at least 7 hours a day. I'm already feeling more willing now and I hope to be able to produce as much content as before.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys! I already went back to work at Solvalley School and now I want this to be the last official update. Even after this update, I feel that some things will still be open, but that's because Solvalley is a stupidly big game so it is inevitable that some things will not have a 100% conclusive ending.

Here the things that will be added in 1.1.0:

After finishing this update, I intend to add some things little by little, fix old scenes and animations, etc.

I'm fine, I never had any problems with COVID, in fact I did a test last Friday and I'm virus free.

However, my productivity decreased a lot in the last 3 or 4 months. For some reason I am feeling extremely tired very fast. But it is not a "normal" fatigue, it is as if I had worked for 20 hours straight, even though I only worked 1 hour.

I don't know exactly what's going on. Some people told me about this "burnout" thing, but I honestly don’t believe this is a real thing, and I’m not tired of my games, on the contrary, I look forward to continuing to create the scenes.

There are two factors that I think contributed to my low productivity: bad sleep + physical inactivity. I am correcting these two things. Since the pandemic started, I don't leave home anymore, and I think that was not good for my health. I started exercising at home two weeks ago and this is already helping me to keep myself more excited. And I'm trying to sleep at least 7 hours a day. I'm already feeling more willing now and I hope to be able to produce as much content as before.
Glad to know you're doing okay.

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020

Burnout and isolation depression are a thing my dude.. Good on you for taking care of yourself :) Physical activity is super important during these times :)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I have chronic depression and when I have episodes it's exactly like that. There's not much you can do about it but ride it out, unfortunately.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
whats a similar game and whens is the update coming up?
To this? Where you bang almost every possible vagina in sight? lol. Ecchi Sensei comes to mind and likewise features prominently girls from a school and close family. Corruption is another than comes to mind that is more about using magic to corrupt vs the girls naturally wanting to bone you and isnt in a school setting but features copious amounts of girls to enjoy across an entire town. All of these games feature similar style in art albeit all lacking in this games distinct really ugly bastard MC with green best pal to share the girls with haha

If you like this devs work then as already suggest HS Tutor is your next port of call id say but features a very different graphic style.

beastybwoy

Jun 6, 2020
To this? Where you bang almost every possible vagina in sight? lol. Ecchi Sensei comes to mind and likewise features prominently girls from a school and close family. Corruption is another than comes to mind that is more about using magic to corrupt vs the girls naturally wanting to bone you and isnt in a school setting but features copious amounts of girls to enjoy across an entire town. All of these games feature similar style in art albeit all lacking in this games distinct really ugly bastard MC with green best pal to share the girls with haha

If you like this devs work then as already suggest HS Tutor is your next port of call id say but features a very different graphic style.
Nice have you tried out deliverence xi?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
To this? Where you bang almost every possible vagina in sight? lol. Ecchi Sensei [...] Corruption [...] All of these games feature similar style in art albeit all lacking in this games distinct really ugly bastard MC with green best pal to share the girls with haha.

There are characteristics in Solvalley School that I really would like find again: a game with a funny and rude MC that sometimes share some of his harem in crazy and fun orgy scenes.
But no example comes to mind. Any idea ? It doesn't have to have all the characteristics.

I tried Ecchi Sensei, it's fun but well, since it doesn't have those aspects it didn't have the big impression Solvalley School had on me.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
There are characteristics in Solvalley School that I really would like find again: a game with a funny and rude MC that sometimes share some of his harem in crazy and fun orgy scenes.
But no example comes to mind. Any idea ? It doesn't have to have all the characteristics.

I tried Ecchi Sensei, it's fun but well, since it doesn't have those aspects it didn't have the big impression Solvalley School had on me.
You can try House Arrest from the same developer. He doesn't share his girls but same funny and rude humor.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I doubt it, since you really don't need to grind during most of the games. It's scenes after scenes.
You quickly become rich once you win the loto and put money in the bank, and so much that you really don't know what to do with all that money.

Maybe a pool of money would be a good idea, like Scrooge McDuck. Then there would be a bonus scene with all the girls swimming naked with you in it and... oh sorry I my mind wandered a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TK8000
Apr 1, 2020
I doubt it, since you really don't need to grind during most of the games. It's scenes after scenes.
You quickly become rich once you win the loto and put money in the bank, and so much that you really don't know what to do with all that money.

Maybe a pool of money would be a good idea, like Scrooge McDuck. Then there would be a bonus scene with all the girls swimming naked with you in it and... oh sorry I my mind wandered a bit.
NO No. Please continue.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Omg so awesome ahah. 'would be epic, if you find the time to do it that is.

ps: (tbh when I wrote this post back then I was imagining a big orgy/sharing scene. But I know it wouldn't be the cup of tea of everyone, I'd already be happy if you manage to do a solo one !)

ps2: best game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I will try to add this scene.
TK cant wait to go on a review frenzy and finally give all your games 5 stars. You never disappoint. I could easily make a top ten list of the best scenes ever in a hentai game and your games would easily have multiple picks on 1 to 5. Heck, Solvalley alone would have two Verdi scenes hands down. The only problem with your games is not a problem at all and thats how the scenes are so HOT and there are so many of them so it takes a while to finish the game. Please dont ever quit. Youve done every fetish imaginable so I couldnt even think of a request for a new game. Maybe a game where the MC is a good guy for a change. Saving girls from behind assaulted by thugs. Kind of like what "Tyrant" was trying to do and if you dont bang the girls they will bang other dudes.

Thank you for all you do TK8000!

Reactions: eromaster
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes