TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I thought this game is done long time ago..update???????
I had decided to stop working at Solvalley because the game already has a colossal amount of content, final scenes for most relevant girls and also because it is obsolete by current standards and I can do something much better with my current knowledge.

But there are a lot of people who rightly thought that there are still many things open in the game, so I decided to do some important scenes before finally finishing it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This game has it all. I'm not a big fan of your newer game. I think it's the Koikatsu styled characters... They aren't really good for sex scenes. The humor, the MC, and the sex scenes are all just a lot more fun in this one.

D

Deleted member 2651761

Can Alex (the MC) have sex with any blood relatives? If so, what are their names and what are their relationships to him? I'm just curious because this game has a ton of content and it would take a super long time to read all the dialogue and get familiar with all the characters. Lara has a "sister" vibe, but I don't know her relationship to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Can Alex (the MC) have sex with any blood relatives? If so, what are their names and what are their relationships to him? I'm just curious because this game as a ton of content and it would take a super long time to read all the dialogue and get familiar with all the characters. Lara has a "sister" vibe, but I don't know her relationship to him.
If I remember correctly it's Lara(sister) and Alexandra(mother). Other than those 2 I don't remember.

Shuayb12

Jul 16, 2019
I had decided to stop working at Solvalley because the game already has a colossal amount of content, final scenes for most relevant girls and also because it is obsolete by current standards and I can do something much better with my current knowledge.

But there are a lot of people who rightly thought that there are still many things open in the game, so I decided to do some important scenes before finally finishing it.
Will this be the last update I've been waiting for the game to get finished before I do my first playthrough.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!

Can someone help me with those missing scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't seem to be able to unlock two scenes with Milena... and I unlocked everything else with every other girls ! And all my character stats are maxed. Help:cry:

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Hi!

I can't seem to be able to unlock two scenes with Milena... and I unlocked everything else with every other girls ! And all my character stats are maxed. Help:cry:
Talk to Tatiana in the library

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi!

Shit. I changed the structure of Tatiana's events and forgot to change this screen. You can probably unlock these scenes by going to the main menu, choosing the "extra scenes" option and clicking on Tatiana's old scenes that are no longer in the game.

Will this be the last update I've been waiting for the game to get finished before I do my first playthrough.
I'll still do some more updates. But as I said in another post, Solvalley was an interesting game 3 and a half years ago because there was almost nothing done with Honey Select at the time and it was genuinely different from most things available. Today I consider this game obsolete. But if you want to play anyway, I don't think it is necessary to wait for more updates, there are already 10 different endings in the game.

Just look for a link to the compressed game, because there is a good chance you will be disappointed and I don't want you to download 4GB just to be mad at me later. :LOL:

This game has it all. I'm not a big fan of your newer game. I think it's the Koikatsu styled characters... They aren't really good for sex scenes. The humor, the MC, and the sex scenes are all just a lot more fun in this one.
HS Tutor was supposed to be my secondary game (as was the House Arrest) so I decided to do something more behaved and less crazy (because I didn't want to make a new Solvalley while working at Solvalley). And yes, Koikatu models are more "cute" than "sexy".

In a future project, I want to go back to using semi-realistic models like Honey Select, but avoiding using the photorealistic models from DAZ Studio that to me don't seem right in a game.

Reactions: assassin193 and zh

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
In a future project, I want to go back to using semi-realistic models like Honey Select, but avoiding using the photorealistic models from DAZ Studio that to me don't seem right in a game.
Is HS2 a viable option at this point do you think?
I feel like you can make much nicer looking and a wider variety of characters but i don't know if from a game making standpoint it is as good an option as HS

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Shit. I changed the structure of Tatiana's events and forgot to change this screen. You can probably unlock these scenes by going to the main menu, choosing the "extra scenes" option and clicking on Tatiana's old scenes that are no longer in the game.
Well, it worked. Thanks a lot :)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Been so busy so only now trying latest update and so far only played the new Tatie revamp stuff and its awesome. When i was last on his Patreon page (im a backer) he was saying that he is unlikely to revamp old story content and just add new stuff instead but im not sure if it was because it was just a hassle (which i understand), from feedback (in which case people should STFU and at least try the revamped stuff first) or just was a one off trial to see how he felt going back to revisit old stuff and animations.

I bring this us all up simply as expecting better and fresher sex scenes what i got was a complete rewrite of the story and i loved it in all honesty. Tatie has not fundamentally changed so much but the scenes weve got now featuring her first time feel less rapey which is good but im especially fond of the SAMANTHA rework as well... i didnt like her at all first time round as she went full on slut after one sexual encounter with MC with all these randoms but now its a much more a case of the MC taking away her snooty moral tinted edge in her persona and her becoming a satisfied MILF vs closet whore. It makes more sense as well if your looking for the acceptance of say Tatiana getting an ending somewhere down the line having ten kids with the MC as the story teases vs the older version which came off as immature and unreliable for such as scenario on both cases with her and her mother. Its also a bit better presented for a bisexual arc of Tatie vs just being straight up lesbian but naive one routinely used as the MCs discretion.

Never the less i dont feel there is a whopping number of characters to revamp stories of but id like to think the dev at least still considers the odd one going forward in the future updates if he is willing. Honestly i can count on one hand the number of revamps needed but i will say some esp the sister just come off as a clusterfuck story wise and its hard to get any kind of affection for her as shes just pushy all the way then all of a sudden the MC is supposed to see her as the only one for him out of nowhere, the end. Otherwise most of the stuff we need is fully new content anyway not revamps such as the pub owner needs a story, as do the likes of the police officer, the random shy schoolgirl and the lottery seller and so on. Still to play the Ruzena stuff as noted earlier but im really happy with this update so far which is awesome given the game is supposed to done. If content remains this standard he could update this for years to come and id be a happy man.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
is there any walkthrough?
There is honestly no need. Just go to where there is heart icons in the map to progress the various girls story with only variants to progression being needing to up stats (there are only three - appearance via buying clothes, fitness via working out at the gym and intellect via studying at the library) or sometimes a need to do something at home (answer an email, make a call to one of the girls etc). If it seems like a favoured girls progression just stops then chances are you need to progress other girls to continue favoured girls story.

Only advice i would give is not to rush, work at the pub to make money and invest in it the expensive lottery tickets whilst of course maxing the stats at the start of the game. When you finally do win said lottery you will be all but sorted going forward for anything you could possibly want money wise but take the option to invest at the bank none the less for routine extra money with zero effort and that will help just incase as there is the odd expensive requirement in the game (namely around a characters treatment which she will be MOST grateful for).

Reactions: Jottss

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Been so busy so only now trying latest update and so far only played the new Tatie revamp stuff and its awesome. When i was last on his Patreon page (im a backer) he was saying that he is unlikely to revamp old story content and just add new stuff instead but im not sure if it was because it was just a hassle (which i understand), from feedback (in which case people should STFU and at least try the revamped stuff first) or just was a one off trial to see how he felt going back to revisit old stuff and animations.

I bring this us all up simply as expecting better and fresher sex scenes what i got was a complete rewrite of the story and i loved it in all honesty. Tatie has not fundamentally changed so much but the scenes weve got now featuring her first time feel less rapey which is good but im especially fond of the SAMANTHA rework as well... i didnt like her at all first time round as she went full on slut after one sexual encounter with MC with all these randoms but now its a much more a case of the MC taking away her snooty moral tinted edge in her persona and her becoming a satisfied MILF vs closet whore. It makes more sense as well if your looking for the acceptance of say Tatiana getting an ending somewhere down the line having ten kids with the MC as the story teases vs the older version which came off as immature and unreliable for such as scenario on both cases with her and her mother. Its also a bit better presented for a bisexual arc of Tatie vs just being straight up lesbian but naive one routinely used as the MCs discretion.

Never the less i dont feel there is a whopping number of characters to revamp stories of but id like to think the dev at least still considers the odd one going forward in the future updates if he is willing. Honestly i can count on one hand the number of revamps needed but i will say some esp the sister just come off as a clusterfuck story wise and its hard to get any kind of affection for her as shes just pushy all the way then all of a sudden the MC is supposed to see her as the only one for him out of nowhere, the end. Otherwise most of the stuff we need is fully new content anyway not revamps such as the pub owner needs a story, as do the likes of the police officer, the random shy schoolgirl and the lottery seller and so on. Still to play the Ruzena stuff as noted earlier but im really happy with this update so far which is awesome given the game is supposed to done. If content remains this standard he could update this for years to come and id be a happy man.
I am very concerned when I redo old things because I imagine that I will disappoint patrons and players who want new scenes. And a lot of Solvalley needs to be redone, since I started making the game without any kind of commitment to quality, mainly because it was born as a project that I was doing as a hobby.

If I try to start fixing everything, I'm going to have to redo a lot of the game. I estimate that at least 2500 images need to be redone, which would be work for about 5 or 6 months, mainly because I don't just redo the images, but create new better animations, rewrite the text, remove things that are unacceptably bad, etc..

I came to a conclusion that it is better to accept that Solvalley will always have a lot of bad content mixed with some fun things and start to close the project's open ends.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
If you want a handjob game, this is one of the best. The game brings with it beautiful girls, with phenomenal animations and a very good storyline.
michael-keaton-min.gif

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes