Ren'Py - Completed - Solvalley School [v4.0.0] [TK8000]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

Reviewing v3.5.0

This time i want to keep it short, so i'll do(like others) a "Pro and Cons" list

PROS

- The game doesn't have a plot, it's a dating sim, it's simple, linear, every character has their own arc/story, this is good because the game doesn't pretend to be something that it's not, it's just a pure NSFW-VN
    - The amount of content is unbelievable
    - Most of the characters are funny
    - The graphic is quite good-looking, and apparently in constant improvement
    - Some "character's arcs" are quite wholesome(see Lucy <3)
    - While the humour is hit or miss, there are several good funny moments (most of them involving Kirk)

- So far aside the two maids, every female character seems to have an ending or a side-eding

CONS

- Lolitas, and not the "they simply look young"-kind, but the "FBI is sus about them", because the only thing that makes them adult, is the fact that they've sex, but they look underage, they behave like underage, and there is nothing that implies that they're +18...so if you like Lolitas this is a PRO...but if you don't like them...well buckle up because there is quite the amount of content involving them
    - Most of the storylines relies on you prioritizing some characters over others(which are Lara, Alexandra and Lucy) to unlock their "storylines"
    - The game can be tagged with Sharing, but NTR-tag is missing, considering that there is at least ONE scene where a character will be fucked without MC's consent(the game will ask you if you want to watch the scene, that's it) it's not a big deal, but worth to be mentioned (PS: it involves Lisa and the Harem Ending)
    - Most of the content is repeatable only by name(meaning that if you want to see it again you'll need to play it again in the gallery) and the actual repeatable events are rather short (the quality is still good tho...but they become boring very fast, even the dates)
    - The characters like Lucy are basically forgotten after a while, to give space to characters that personally i find unlikeable (like the 3 lolis)
    - Some characters are extremely unlikeable, but they're shoved down your throat anyway, despite how easily they could be replaced (example? Milena, she is constantly angry and mean to basically everyone but MC, that's her thing, complaining that something is stupid, or that someone wants to "steal" MC or her "bestfriend" Lucy, but she takes it on Tatiana...and treat everyone like shit because of that, even the characters acknowledge that, and yet she is still around...)
    - Some endings are pretty short (See Lucy's Ending) compared even to some of the side-characters' endings, it's a bad thing? I mean i adore Lucy, her ending's length is alright but it's sad how little space she has compared to the most recent characters...
    - Not enough milfs (XD)

Conclusion

The game is a solid 3 or 4 stars game(depending on your opinion), like i said there is a lot of good content there, but it's undeniable that the game has some flaws, but at the same time such flaws are not a big problem(aside the lolis...FBI is looking at you), because the game is clearly not meant to be taken seriously, like other VNs filled with dramas or weird conspiracies and other unusual plot-points. I hope the best to the dev because like i said, the game is mostly good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NeonSelf

Its a great game!

Pros:
    - Alot of sexy girls, each with their mother, sister or friend.
    - Sex scenes are great!
    - Free sandbox
    - Minimal grind
    - Minimal dialogs, but enough to tell the story.

Cons:
    - protagonist looks ugly and silly at the same time.
    - most scenes are unique, so you can see them again only in gallery mode.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

Despite my rating, I believe you should give this a try.
    Initially I planned to give this a 4/5.
    I proceeded to drop it to 3/5 since the more I played, the less I enjoyed it.
    And the final rating is just 2 because, after giving it up, I noticed that since the beginning I had to push to continue, expecting it to get better later.

Very good for skipping dialogues/ignoring context.
    That's what I wanted when I tried it and the only reason I could endure it to some extent.

Animation are HS, so it is what it is.
    Some characters look really familiar, but, again, HS.

In terms of content, it is above average. There's a lot.
    But the quality...
    Everyone is stupid (so maybe the writing is just bad),
    The content can't be NTR because the MC doesn't care (and you got no agency in it)
    Ps: if you consider NTR girls fucking (or simply being groped, etc) by other males, even if the character/MC does not care... This is probably not for you.
    The "I'm not a simp" moments were cool at times, even if it felt out of nowhere once or twice
    You don't really have meaningful choices or progression.

The sandbox, though, does work.
    Ofc there are those days wasted working, training... but there ain't much grinding at all.
    Some content ends up not making much sense in a timeline, but, well...
    The rest also does not.

And yet, even with all those negative things I said, I still believe this may be worth checking it out for you.
    I'm just not the audience for it and I want this to be a fair review.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WankerDxD

-I consider this the best HS game.
    - Great for quick fap.
    - Easily managed sandbox with limited grind.
    - Good number of girls with different bodies and personalities.
    - Funny dialogues and no walls of boring texts.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

This is a game that doesn't take itself seriously. It features an ugly and jerk protagonist who has sex with the various women of SolValley. The humor is definitely over the top and extremely silly. Even with the dreaded sandbox, TK8000 made the grind absolutely minimal so that you can enjoy the women and the great hentai scenes. In a way, this game is a bit outdated by 2023 standards, but a few years ago, the over-the-top writing and great sex scenes do make this game truly a fun experience. There's a wide variety of girls to choose from and lots of fun dialogue.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

GoodGamesMakeMeSadAtEnd

was hoping for more, its a game where you play as a ugly guy who is also retarded but has a big dick, all the girls are whores or will be after you fuck them, the sex scenes are good but very repetitive, you will met a girl, kiss her, fuck her, and then fuck their mother/friend
  7. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

Well, I will be objective as to how to rate this game (from my point of view) but considering that this came out; If I’m not bad; in the year 2016. From the cover and more or less the synopsis I found interesting to play and good now more to date today 29/04/23, that I was interested a little more games that use honey select as a base. So let’s just say I had high expectations... but I thought it was pretty normal, but I’ll be objective considering the date it came out and its latest update.

THE GOOD
    For starters, the best thing about the game is the amount of content +18 it has and its amount of waifus. If that already gives you hours and hours of "game". It is quite simplistic the game, that’s good, it’s not complicated like many sandbox that you have to do many things to achieve something. On the other hand there are a lot of stories that are entertaining and spicy for certain characters. The design of the characters is fine, let’s say there is a "varied" percentage.

THE BAD
    What I really don’t like and can be contradicted with an earlier comment is, that there are some stories that do not have a hint of sense. There are certain stories that I really did not like for the simple fact that they do not have coherence, example the girl who teaches mathematics to the protagonist... just because if you already have a relationship and already? Well, I particularly prefer a more solid story. On the other hand and this is given at the beginning is that there are some scenes that are videos so you can not go back to a certain angle of that scene because it restarts the whole video and you have to wait for that scene and only for a certain time you can see it... There are some characters who literally are the same only with other hair color and do not have much argumentative content.

The portagonist, he has no background, he’s just a sex-seeking machine. What is not bad, but it has no weight, that is, the guy does not have a transgression, which does not make me connect with him and think "He made enough things for the girl, to get to that scene", he simply breathes and ready, already has waifu (This is of course from my point of view, because there are people who just want to see scenes and already, but have no thanks for that just look for videos on the internet).

Summary (SCORE: 6)
    o Character Design/Visual: 7/10
    o Background music/sound: 7/10
    o Plot: 6/10
    o Animation: 6/10
    o +18 Scenes: 10/10
    o Gameplay: 7/10
    o Interface: 5/10

It is entertaining, there are very good stories, but it seems normal... To be fair, I have already played enough games with solid storylines and better "designs", particularly I found a game more. But that doesn’t mean it’s bad, it’s okay if you’re looking for something fast.
    Anyway it is good because it is finished so you do not have to wait for new updates, you can already enjoy it completely.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Solvalley School [v3.5.0] [TK8000]
    Try it, you might like it. Subjectively this game didn't blow my mind.
    Lots of characters and lots of scenes, this is for sure the biggest advantage of the game.
    Average graphics, quite ridiculous characterization, there is no character with a functioning brain, everything has to happen because it does.
    Bad main character, like the rest of the characters he is a non-thinker.
    In short, they are all mannequin characters.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Greatazuredragon

While the game itself is good the MC is so derpy looking and uninteresting that it saps the joy out of the game.
    Watching him perv like an idiot with his tongue out at any female that moves past was not fun at all.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Knead6

Well after finishing game i can say one thing Sex is main action of this game story and other things hardly matter still its good if you wanna fap or see good sex scenes.

Ero is main theme of this game so if you want a story with lot of meaning nope this is not for you Mc is sex beast with big D really big one plus amazing energy.

Main and side characters hardly matters other than sex really i am not saying theres no story but mainly its ERO so if you wanna play understand that before playing.Theres sharing path here other than solo path and yeah thats makes game more FAP/ERO material nothing to take serious its just sex.

Summary is if you wanna see lot of sex with many characters this is for you personally this is deserve least 4 star its good with ero i like it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Donkers

It is a good sandbox game with a harem to choose from. UI could use some improvements and it's a good play, although it feels as it overstays it's welcome. I look forward to future games from the creator
  12. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I was first really impressed because there are a lot of girls, and every girl that is in the game you will fuck at least once which is really good, so it has a lot of conten.

The gameplay is really simple its a sandbox game where you don´t really need to grind money ois very easy to get. There are some choices but they don´t really change anything everything is really quite linear so don´t expect consequences or something from this game.

The music is good nothing special but its always apropiate to the situation.

The sex scenes are amazing some felt older but still very good they also have moans which is always a good think. Sadly it´s very vanilla there are almost no fetishes in this game.

The characters are very different from the bodytype and the personality some are really good, some bad. I am very glad they are not just all the same, except that everyone turns into a slut.

There is no real story it´s just find girls to fuck because you want sex.

Despite all the good things I said I can only give it 3 stars because there are a lot of problems. First the main character Alex his personality is just badly written because sometime he is so stupid and other time he seems too be smart or seems very dominant and then just obeys without questioning I don´t think he looks too ugly even if he was supposed to but the inconsistency really bothers me.

The second problem is that the game crashed too many times for me.

The third problem the vanilla sex gets very boring and tere should have been more, there ewas one scene that made me really angry Alex had sex with Anna in the toilet and she says that she will do everything he want even let him piss on her and he just says no I don´t like that. Why couln´t there be a choice to do it or not, why be so boring?

The fourth problem is that some storyline were never really ended or the ending and the whole route was just rushed, like sabrina route it just ended.

The fith problem is that there are too many lesbians scenes where the Alex isn´t even involved in and that is too close too Ntr for me, and some characters were ruined because of that especially Tatiana I hated her more and more in her route.

I would say it´s worth playing just because there are so many girls and sex scenes but don´t expect good writing, character development or grammar.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Solvalley school is a massive game with tons of content. Having few dozens girls and almost 200 animated scenes to choose from you are going to find at least 1 girl you like (Sarah ftw). Most dialogues and scenes are super unrealistic but I guess that's to be expected if you are making a game about fucking 50 girls. Dev could at least make him super handsome but I guess most people couldn't self insert themselves then LoL.
    If that was all made in 2D that could have been one of the greatest games ever. But since it's 3d it means most girls are forgettable and all look alike.

Art 3/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 4/5
    Originality 4/5
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ReMindED

Review for v 3.0

Even if this game is not perfect it definitely deserves 5 stars.

There is a ton of content (you could've maybe guessed it by the download size): many girls to hook up with (many physique variations and different personalities), unique story for each girl, you are free to develop whichever relationship you want without being forced to follow a specific order, there is a bit of stats/money grinding but it's pretty mild, NTR content is 100% avoidable.

The MC is pretty dumb and unlikeable (but also funny) but that's by design, some events are totally unrealistic for hornyness' sake but that is the game, this is also reflected in the writing which in some parts is a bit below average but not to the point that it ruins the game. Some animated scenes are sort of "repeated" but because of the variation of the girls and the setting it doesn't feel like a problem. It looks like a few of the animated scenes are remains from older versions so they aren't up to par to the newer better stuff but they are only a few and the quality is still ok.
    Sadly some potential interesting love interests are left alone after a couple of interactions, maybe something that will be updated in the future?

Definitely a game I'd recommend.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

dumbo10

as per v 3.0

SOLVALLEY? -> HOLEY GUACAMOLEY

Im not gonna use the usual rating writing but im just gonna keep it short, sporadic, and stick to things i found interesting, i liked most and something i think couldve been improved and also bout dev latest game

This game is rich of sexual content!

Its always been tradition for me to check the game gallery first and dang! its banger
    there are like 100+ scenes
    scrolling over the list of H scenes is like scrolling over vince mcmahon meme
    i was worried that it was all just some sex action, with no story, background, proper narrative but its tarnished when i got into the game
    main LIs has proper story, some extra has decent one and even tho i spotted some LI that merely bonus with lack of story, overall i feel satisfied with the game
    i was never big fan of game with too many LIs since that way the story of main LIs become lacking and dev will just focus on driving other LI into sex scenes but its not really the case here since some side LIs also having enough story to back em up, most of em get equal spotlight
    altho the story wasnt the best kind of story and mostly drifted by lust and overly worshipped mc D, no corruption, no magic, just nympho LIs that crazy over mc D
    some minor character clearly neglected and discontinued like the beach cafe girl, the lottery girl, that tsundere ice cream beach girl, the extra teacher, the police, they dont get equal content or even cross content
    but i gotta normalize it myself since imo dev went too much LIs amount that all these extras LI content couldve been channeled for more main LI story, maybe even more branch ending like anastacia one
    Some content also lengthy that it involves another LIs and smaller events that imo could actually be separated or at least managed properly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if anyone trying to give this game a shot i warned you this game is strong in milf and incest tag, also NTR. even so NTR is choice and avoidable.
    the mc is trashy guy and win the heart of LIs mostly thx his holy D that all the LI worshipped
    the harem ending seem left undone and whats missing from this completed branded game is the super mega ultimate harem ending with all LIs whether as solo or maybe huge orgy for NTR bois
    i think thats what the ending harem planned but dev think its too big and stop at just kyra(?)
    rather than make it into big quest style content i wouldve enjoy with just regular event style content

this game definitely a keeper for me since this game has one LI that recently become my favorite top notch milf LI due to her spicy backstory/sex act that is Sora
    I wish theres more content for her or just free cards of her laying somewhere (or maybe her model is common? idk)
    thanks to her this game is in my personal top 10 completed avn

Overall this game gave me some good time and i enjoyed it every bit of it, If you are into milf, corruption, incest, NTR this game for you

unfortunately the dev latest game shifted into koikatsu one with different art style which is more anime-ey that is not really my taste.
    I hope dev next game will be HS2/AIS game or similar art style game
    also with similar tags involved like solvalley school

thanks and kudos for the good game~
  16. 4.00 star(s)

liebunny

A pretty typical renpy "dirtbag huge-dicked MC harem game", although what's noteworthy about th Solvalley School is that there's a pretty large amount of content spread across dozens of girls. It's pretty clear that the game sprawled a lot during development (probably a good strategy to keep the Patreon subscribers happy), and while there are like 5-10 "main" girls each main path will branch so that you end up fucking the girl, fucking the girl's family members, fucking the girl's friends, fucking the girl's friends of friends... it's like the VN equivalent of eating all-marshmallow lucky charms, with a constant stream of sex scenes strung together with minimal grinding/filler. So if you're looking for immediate harem gratification then this is a great game for you.

That said, the shallowness of the relationships is a bit of a drawback, and the game has some rough edges.... the usual stat/money management stuff is undercooked, the art/animations are decent, and there is some incomplete content - in particular the fact that the harem endgame is not fully developed is a bummer. None of the girls or relationships are particularly memorable. Again, this is good AVG junkfood and not much more.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

indio68

Nice, even to much unrealistic VN.MC is ugly as fuck but it's a funny, mny good looking girls and hot MIlfs to screw up. most of them are very slutty.2 way to play the game: solo and sharing mode, wich i apprechiated. a ton of content and endingt and finally 1 of the few sandbox game that is made in a way that do not frustrate the player. compliments to devs for this.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

darthcalvin

This game could be the best game of this ilk that I have ever played if it wasn't written by a try hard edge-lord. Why is everyone in the game so hateful? It's so unpleasant to play. I absolutely love every other aspect of the game, though. It's got some grind to it but it's not too grindy. I like the sandbox aspect. The renders are good (minus the MC, but that's it's own baffling decision by the creator). It feels like a wasted opportunity where the creator couldn't get out of his own way with his "humor" otherwise it could have been a masterpiece.

*EDIT*
    I should also note that I played HS Tutor and thoroughly enjoyed it, which makes this one all the more baffling.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

hiddink

One of the best sandbox games i've played ( porn ones ofc)

You can play however you want at your own pace, the history is silly but we are here to fap

the mc has a big cock and enslaves girls with pleasure making them fall for him even if he's an ugly motherfucker

if this was a Miel game i would give it 1 star rating but this game has a solid progression of events and corruption (if there are corruption, because i think all the girls are sluts to begin with)

But my point is that you can enjoy a nice fap game with lot of sex and comic situations, a lot of netori and if you are a good guy you chan share some of the bitches

my fav ones are the farm sisters and miranda/aurora And anna/lucy

well, that's all i want to say, this game is pure fap, just like Motherless, you know, the art is so different but both are very fappable games.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Malice2099

Amazing game. Main character is a troll with a big dick that loves to have sex with mass amounts of women, and that his best friend is green. The game allows for solo play only or multiple play (orgies with friends). There are also many endings available.