luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Are you using version 3.0? Comparing that scene's pic you posted with mine shows different/reworked pictures
Ye i did, but in the folder there were none (I've download various versions to check), maybe you actually have the new set, if it so pls upload them, thx.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Ye i did, but in the folder there were none (I've download various versions to check), maybe you actually have the new set, if it so pls upload them, thx.
They use a different number (182), but comparing both sets you can tell it's the same scene but remade. Not sure how getting them helps if your game is trying to load the old set, but here you go.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
They use a different number (182), but comparing both sets you can tell it's the same scene but remade. Not sure how getting them helps if your game is trying to load the old set, but here you go.
yes, you have right, checked also in my game folder and they are actually there, unfortunately the game won't recognise them like this, I assume the path was wrongly added in the first place or the dev forgot to change it.

capitão kid

Apr 13, 2019
hello everyone, how do i release the sharing beach shorts(lara,miranda and mothers) if anyone knows please help me, i only need these 3 for me to complete the gallery.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
sharing mode did not appear, and I already did basically everything in this game, how do I release it, if anyone knows, help me.
Didn't you just lock the sharing mode by mistake in the options menu ?

If you really can't access those scenes and it's a bug, you can just use the gallery mod https://f95zone.to/threads/solvalley-school-v3-0-0-tk8000.3368/post-9692943
If I'm not wrong, the 2nd version of that mod has those beach scenes in the gallery (which is in the main menu).

name

Mar 8, 2017
Guys, I did a survey with my patrons and with about 25% of them having responded, these are the results:

View attachment 2233511

As you can see, the vast majority (about 80%) of those who responded are no longer interested in Solvalley's continuity. Either they want the game to be finished as soon as possible so I can dedicate myself to new projects, or they were never interested in the game in the first place, preferring HS Tutor.

Of course, it is hard to draw conclusions with only 1/4 of the answers, but I feel that this result would not change so much even if all my patrons answered. Solvalley is a game that has been around for a long time, it is already pretty stale in many ways, bad images everyhwere, all the girls have various sex scenes, etc...

I won't drop the game completely, though. As soon as I finish the next update with the Sabrina scenes, I will consider myself "satisfied" and after that I will just add scenes that the fans ask for while giving priority to HS Tutor and a possible new project with the same style as Solvalley but better technical quality.

My intention for 2023 is to add whatever scenes the fans ask for. However, since I plan to start a new game along the lines of Solvalley School (probably using Honey Select 2, but I am not sure yet), it is likely that attention will be focused on the new project.
just saw this. i'm a big fan of Solvalley but i agree that it's probably time to move on to bigger and better projects. my main hopes for a Solvalley successor are that it's higher quality and takes all you've learned the past few years to make an even better game both graphically and writing-wise, that it maintains its orgy themes (there's a lot of sharing/swinging/group sex in this game that's rare to find elsewhere), and, and this last point is maybe just me personally, it stars a better looking guy than Alex lol. most of the time i don't pay attention but Alex is so ugly he distracts me sometimes

in any case, i'm really looking forward to whatever you bring in the future! HS Tutor is great and your next project should be even better

Reactions: Latecomer

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Can anyone suggest me some game with orgy like in this game? Thank you
Well you have... the next TK8000 game after Solvalley (lol), IF the future poll asking patrons what they think about sharing content has satisfactory results (I hope). Don't hesitate to support him if you can so that we can lobby for some more content like this.

Regarding games that currently exist, it depends. Nothing is quite as laid back as Solvalley, and it's generally not harem games, so it won't be the same, but there are several games with group sex, the problem being the term "orgy" (if it's necessary to involve a lot of people to be considered as such for you, it will be hard). The easiest answer are female protagonist games, but assume you prefer a male protag game like Solvalley. With male protag you have maybe Secret Care Cafe, but the game is focused on gameplay so it's not really just a visual novel. Long Story Short and Babysitters (the final "s" is important) have some limited group sex, nothing like a very large orgy but it's still fun and not very ntrish. Oh I just remembered that in "My Wife is a Star" there's a crazy orgy at some point, I think the game is abandonned but it's worth it just for this scene and its multiple variations.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Well you have... the next TK8000 game after Solvalley (lol), IF the future poll asking patrons what they think about sharing content has satisfactory results (I hope). Don't hesitate to support him if you can so that we can lobby for some more content like this.

Regarding games that currently exist, it depends. Nothing is quite as laid back as Solvalley, and it's generally not harem games, so it won't be the same, but there are several games with group sex, the problem being the term "orgy" (if it's necessary to involve a lot of people to be considered as such for you, it will be hard). The easiest answer are female protagonist games, but assume you prefer a male protag game like Solvalley. With male protag you have maybe Secret Care Cafe, but the game is focused on gameplay so it's not really just a visual novel. Long Story Short and Babysitters (the final "s" is important) have some limited group sex, nothing like a very large orgy but it's still fun and not very ntrish. Oh I just remembered that in "My Wife is a Star" there's a crazy orgy at some point, I think the game is abandonned but it's worth it just for this scene and its multiple variations.
Thank you for the suggestion. I did check some of the game you suggested tho.. I also played HSTutor which is similar to this but only one male in town type .. still good tho... and yes there are not a lot of orgy in harem games as its kindda ntriesh and people hate that.

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I also played HSTutor which is similar to this but only one male in town type .. still good tho...
Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, when I talked about TK8000 next game, I was talking about the future Solvalley-inspired game, not HSTutor. You probably didn't mean that but it's just to be 100% safe.

capitão kid

Apr 13, 2019
i was surprised with this new project inspired by solvalley, i really hope that everything that was in solvalley is also in this new game and i wanted him to make this game in honey select 1 but this is just my opinion because i like this one better, but I know that there are people who really like honey select 2, so it would be better if he did a poll for people to choose which of the 2 he would do. i really love solvalley because it was my first game in this style, and i hope the next one will be on the same level or better.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, when I talked about TK8000 next game, I was talking about the future Solvalley-inspired game, not HSTutor. You probably didn't mean that but it's just to be 100% safe.
yes... I didn't mean the new game. I don't know much about it. but if it's like this game I would sure to try it out...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I did not understand one point - MC worked as an assistant in a bar.
the game is in the "Completed" status.
Completed means Completed.
View attachment 2423293
but why is there a mention of the next update in the bar?
So does the status "Completed" mean absolutely nothing?
Thanks, I will make this scene and put in a patch. I tried to remove all these "come back here later" messages, but some must have remained.

Reactions: imzahai

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

[HS Tutor stuff]

Solvalley (patch)

I think the first thing I'm going to do is a patch for Solvalley. Although the game is theoretically complete, when you talk to Victoria in the bar, there is a message telling you to come back on the next update. I will create an extra scene with Victoria in the bar and add it in the next patch, along with some other short scenes, like the one with Miranda and Lisa, "solo" and "sharing".

I plan to do a big prom scene, but probably in another patch. In this scene, Alex invites all the girls to be his partners, not realizing that he is only supposed to ask one of them.

Lastly, Solvalley's "harem" mode is still pretty bare bones, so this is another thing I will have to add content to in a future patch. But let's keep it simple, so the focus now is on Victoria, Lisa+Miranda, and a few other short, simple scenes.

[HS Tutor stuff]

New Project

I've managed to solve most of the problems I was having with Honey Select 2 (the program I should use for a new project) and I think I'm ready to start a new game, which I should do soon. The style will be more like Solvalley, but with better graphics and a protagonist that isn't so offensively ugly, but I will create a series of polls beforehand to better understand what you expect from a new game before I actually start working on it.

Game made in DAZ
This project I have in DAZ is not very good in my opinion, mainly because it was just a test I did. But I am thinking about publishing it anyway. I don't think anyone will be interested in it, it's something really simple, on the level of the old shitty bonus I used to make like "Beach Vacation", but you never know...

Final Thoughts
Well, I'm going to do Victoria's scene right now to get this Solvalley patch ready. In the next few days I will also start doing the polls so I can get a better idea of what I should focus on in the new project.
Bye!

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020

[HS Tutor stuff]

Solvalley (patch)

I think the first thing I'm going to do is a patch for Solvalley. Although the game is theoretically complete, when you talk to Victoria in the bar, there is a message telling you to come back on the next update. I will create an extra scene with Victoria in the bar and add it in the next patch, along with some other short scenes, like the one with Miranda and Lisa, "solo" and "sharing".

I plan to do a big prom scene, but probably in another patch. In this scene, Alex invites all the girls to be his partners, not realizing that he is only supposed to ask one of them.

Lastly, Solvalley's "harem" mode is still pretty bare bones, so this is another thing I will have to add content to in a future patch. But let's keep it simple, so the focus now is on Victoria, Lisa+Miranda, and a few other short, simple scenes.

[HS Tutor stuff]

New Project

I've managed to solve most of the problems I was having with Honey Select 2 (the program I should use for a new project) and I think I'm ready to start a new game, which I should do soon. The style will be more like Solvalley, but with better graphics and a protagonist that isn't so offensively ugly, but I will create a series of polls beforehand to better understand what you expect from a new game before I actually start working on it.

Game made in DAZ
This project I have in DAZ is not very good in my opinion, mainly because it was just a test I did. But I am thinking about publishing it anyway. I don't think anyone will be interested in it, it's something really simple, on the level of the old shitty bonus I used to make like "Beach Vacation", but you never know...

Final Thoughts
Well, I'm going to do Victoria's scene right now to get this Solvalley patch ready. In the next few days I will also start doing the polls so I can get a better idea of what I should focus on in the new project.
Bye!
Developer sticking with HS models. Finally some good news.

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.20 star(s) 159 Votes