Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
We have been asking for a consistent Ipatch for years. Apparently, some of the variables in the code are a bit tricky, and making a patch that works for the entire game would involve some real work.
Can't think of any other reason we don't have one, but we definitely need a hero.
There is definitely some incest that got past Patreon, as you bang some sisters, and some mother/daughter together in the same scene. Just the incest with MCs family that is a bit broken and inconsistent. :cry:

Reactions: Twistty

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I started playing this game yesterday and despite having some inconsistent dialogs on the part of the mother and sister of the mc (some parts they seem to be biological family and other parts not), other than that the game is cool what is missing is a patch of incest. I will try to change some dialogs

Jul 25, 2022
very messy the dialogs of this game gives me the impression that the developer hastily changed the dialogs because of the patreon and left parts with incest and parts without incest
Does he not intend to fix this considering that the game is already completed?

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
very messy the dialogs of this game gives me the impression that the developer hastily changed the dialogs because of the patreon and left parts with incest and parts without incest
Does he not intend to fix this considering that the game is already completed?
changed a good part of the dialogues to suit the incest, but it wasn't easy the game is too big, if you understand the Portuguese language I send you the files that I translated and changed

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
Hi I'm download this game for android from mega and had already install it. Where can i find the game data file of this apk?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
whats the difference between compressed version the and 6gb one? except of the space
Typically compressed version has the same contents and scripts as the original version but the images, sounds and videos/animations are compressed. So it loses some images, sounds and videos/animations quality, but it's not noticeable.

I can't personally verify this since I have not played either version yet but I have never once come across a compressed version of any games on this site that actually have different contents from the original version. So, just treat it as a general truth rather than absolute truth.

Reactions: Bob69
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes