Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
It's hard to believe this is from the same author as HS Tutor, 3x worse in every aspect. Dialogues are funny but badly written. Sex scenes just meh, completely skippable. Girls are too many and none appealing. Graphics sucks, UI sucks even more. Feels like a worse version of Max's Life. Finish it and never return. It's just a waste of time, you can do much better.

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
I liked this game with its atmosphere, humor , it's stupid , but it's also funny , plus it's Sharing and Kirk , the moment that I got, it's too much attention to Tatiana as a character, she has too big an ending and a lot of screen time and intersections, as for me she sucks completely, The game is generally cool , I liked it , many thanks to the author.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!

I'm working at a crazy pace to deliver Solvalley version 3.0.0 before Christmas. This version will have the storyline of Sabrina, the last character that was introduced in the game and who didn't yet have her sex scenes.

As I wrote in the previous post, after adding her scenes I will consider myself satisfied with Solvalley and ready for new ventures. But I will release future patches adding new scenes and fix things, even if about 80% of my patrons that answered the previous poll don't seem interested in the game anymore.

There will be two changes, however. First, HS Tutor will be my priority, and after a few months a new project will take the place of Solvalley School. This project will be in the same style as Solvalley, but with higher quality in almost everything. The second change is that scene additions to Solvalley will only be done with patches. So version 3.0.0 will be the "last" to be released, and when I create new scenes that the fans are asking for, they will be made available as smaller files that you will need to unzip and drop into your game folder.

For those who don't know, Sabrina is introduced in one of Kyra's scenes and after that hardly ever appears in the game again. Now our ugly hero Alex will have the chance to meet her and obviously have sex with her. Sabrina grew up in an orphanage and is a shy and cute girl who has some bad habits like smoking and drinking. According to her, these habits were the result of the bad influence of a rebellious friend from the orphanage, Delilah. She's super short, has medium breasts and a big round ass.

Delilah is a tattooed lesbian in love with Sabrina, so she will see Alex as the rival who needs to be kept away from her friend at all costs. She will realize however that she has more in common with Alex than she thinks, but not before she clashes with our hero. She will probably be the last character introduced in the game. She's of medium height, medium buttocks, thick legs and very small tits.

Well, that's it. I want to finish everything by Friday before Christmas. It's quite a short deadline but I'm working non-stop (the new update already has 400 images). Below are the planned scenes and how much of each was done:

1. Sabrina 1 - first visit: 100% done
2. Sabrina 2 - bad habits: 100% done
3. Sabrina 3 - Delilah appears: 100% done
4. Sabrina 4 - confronting Delilah: 100% done
5. Sabrina 5 - first sex: 25% done
6. Sabrina 6 - repeatable version of the previous scene: 0% done
7. Sabrina and Delilah: 0% done
8. Sharing scene: Lisa, Miranda, Alex and Kirk: 33% done

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
It's hard to believe this is from the same author as HS Tutor, 3x worse in every aspect. Dialogues are funny but badly written. Sex scenes just meh, completely skippable. Girls are too many and none appealing. Graphics sucks, UI sucks even more. Feels like a worse version of Max's Life. Finish it and never return. It's just a waste of time, you can do much better.
This game is ultra old, I was just learning when I started it. With HS Tutor I already knew better what to do and in the future I intend to make games with more quality.

What do i have to do to see Alexandras ending?
You have to do Lara's ending first, plus complete a bunch of storylines (like Verdi's).

it means that sabrina didnt reach her own ending ? sorry for asking TK8000
No, I'm sorry. But I will add it in future patches.

Oct 24, 2020
Is the new update for friday like you said ?

Hi!

I'm working at a crazy pace to deliver Solvalley version 3.0.0 before Christmas. This version will have the storyline of Sabrina, the last character that was introduced in the game and who didn't yet have her sex scenes.

As I wrote in the previous post, after adding her scenes I will consider myself satisfied with Solvalley and ready for new ventures. But I will release future patches adding new scenes and fix things, even if about 80% of my patrons that answered the previous poll don't seem interested in the game anymore.

There will be two changes, however. First, HS Tutor will be my priority, and after a few months a new project will take the place of Solvalley School. This project will be in the same style as Solvalley, but with higher quality in almost everything. The second change is that scene additions to Solvalley will only be done with patches. So version 3.0.0 will be the "last" to be released, and when I create new scenes that the fans are asking for, they will be made available as smaller files that you will need to unzip and drop into your game folder.

For those who don't know, Sabrina is introduced in one of Kyra's scenes and after that hardly ever appears in the game again. Now our ugly hero Alex will have the chance to meet her and obviously have sex with her. Sabrina grew up in an orphanage and is a shy and cute girl who has some bad habits like smoking and drinking. According to her, these habits were the result of the bad influence of a rebellious friend from the orphanage, Delilah. She's super short, has medium breasts and a big round ass.

Delilah is a tattooed lesbian in love with Sabrina, so she will see Alex as the rival who needs to be kept away from her friend at all costs. She will realize however that she has more in common with Alex than she thinks, but not before she clashes with our hero. She will probably be the last character introduced in the game. She's of medium height, medium buttocks, thick legs and very small tits.

Well, that's it. I want to finish everything by Friday before Christmas. It's quite a short deadline but I'm working non-stop (the new update already has 400 images). Below are the planned scenes and how much of each was done:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is the new update for friday like you said ?
I am almost done with the second (and last) sex scene with Sabrina (+ her friend Delilah) and then I still have to finish the sharing scene with Miranda, Lisa and Kirk. This means that I will finish the game today, but I'll probably have to stay up all night to get everything tested and uploaded for tomorrow on Christmas Eve.

davidleanx

Feb 1, 2021
I am almost done with the second (and last) sex scene with Sabrina (+ her friend Delilah) and then I still have to finish the sharing scene with Miranda, Lisa and Kirk. This means that I will finish the game today, but I'll probably have to stay up all night to get everything tested and uploaded for tomorrow on Christmas Eve.
Que grande eres...... gran trabajo y gran juego

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like Solvalley School support TK8000 on !

Note: The "crunched" versions have lower quality images and animations for smaller file sizes

Download links:

PC:
PC Solvalley 3.0.0
- - -

Patch 2.1.0 -> 3.0.0
- - -

Crunched
- - -

MAC:
MAC Solvalley 3.0.0
- - -

Patch 2.01.0 -> 3.0.0
- - -

Crunched
- - -

ANDROID:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install the patch:

Unzip the contents wherever you like and then paste them into the Solvalley version 2.1.0 folder so that the old files are overwritten by the new ones.

About future updates:

This is the last "full" version of Solvalley School, upcoming updates will be in the form of patches to add fixes and new scenes.

My comments on this version:

I finally managed to meet a deadline! To get this update done before Christmas, however, I had to work at the limit of exhaustion and take some shortcuts that I think some will notice...

This version added the storyline of Sabrina, the last of the girls in the game who did not yet have her sex scenes. With these scenes, I consider myself satisfied with the game and will now just add patches in the future with fixes and new content that fans have requested. HS Tutor will be my focus in the near future and a new project later.

Sabrina herself will still have a few more scenes, as I didn't have time to make the replayable version of her sex scene. By the way, I also didn't have time to finish the "sharing" scene I had planned for this update (Miranda, Lisa, Alex and Kirk), so I added a simple one with teacher Anna in the middle of one of the Sabrina scenes for those who like this kind of thing and in future patches I'll add the Miranda and Lisa one.

Solvalley is a tricky project to work on because there are a lot of precarious scenes that are from the time when I was making the game for fun without even thinking about monetizing it or even making it public. Over time I have fixed a lot of the old scenes, but the game is so big that there are still a lot of low-quality things mixed in with slightly better things and this takes a bit of the motivation out of me. From now on Solvalley will just be a bonus where I will do some patches for fun.

In the future Solvalley-style project, I will start with a high quality standard and take great care to maintain a coherence from beginning to end. That is, I will not modify models, render modes, animation modes, etc., during the production of the game, I will start creating it to the same standard as I intend to finish it.

I will now rest until January 1st when I will return to work on the HS Tutor and also on Solvalley's first bonus patch.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020

Hi!

Now know who sabrina is. Also a sharing scene between lisa & miranda.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
TK8000 are you fucking kidding me? I've been harrasing you for months with every update about Sabrina, and here you release an update just for her?

dude you are a man of honor, not enough words of respect will ever be enough. I mean I'm gonna find a new reason to argue you milk the game or take too long to update or something because I'm an asshole, it's what I do. but atm you're the number 1 game Dev I know, and when I am brought before god to be judged I'm gonna point at you and say "he deserve it more".

my next offense will be harrasing you for more gangbang scenes, but right now I'm just gonna quit my job and spend the next 2 weeks playing the Sabrina content...

p.s.

I was the first one to hate the visual changes but HS kinda grew on me (my penis) but I was forever sad that there's only 1 dick in the entire game. you know me I like to share my women (not in real life ofc because fuck that) and also because having only dick will always limit the game storyline and the amount of sex positions one can have. so to know that the next title will have NTR and Loli content is very good news. I'm pretty sure you're considering these because you're using Patreon and fuck them for trying to kill Devs creativity. in the worst of cases you can always create an outside patch, I'm highly excited, incest and loli are rare now days and it's always good to have. you're also one of the few Devs where characters truly look and act differently from each other (not joking, you should see most games on the website)

421888_386532144694328_1405208482_n.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes