Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Ok this game has caught my attention
After over 5 years in dev, and by far the most content of any Honey Select AVN it gets your attention? :unsure:
Better late than never I suppose. Welcome to the party pal. (y)
Enjoy the never-ending buffet of banging HS hotties and their Mums. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
After over 5 years in dev, and by far the most content of any Honey Select AVN it gets your attention? :unsure:
Better late than never I suppose. Welcome to the party pal. (y)
Enjoy the never-ending buffet of banging HS hotties and their Mums. ;)
yeah because i skip this kind of games, they are like an infiinite milk machine at my eyes, like harem hotel, the headmaster , etc with lot of promises of sex but with grind like hell and with tags "END OF THE CONTENT FOR NOW" shit everywhere

that's why this game caught my attention... it has already a nice amount of years developing and so far i like the content im seeing... let's see what happens, House Arrest is one of my fav games too. so let's see

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
I don't usually like sharing games, but I can enjoy it here without any resistance. It fits very well with the Solvalley settings.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Saw big version jump from 2.1 to 3.0 and kind expected a big update to the post game bit with the Harem, but that changelog is looking might light for such a big number change.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
yeah because i skip this kind of games, they are like an infiinite milk machine at my eyes, like harem hotel, the headmaster , etc with lot of promises of sex but with grind like hell and with tags "END OF THE CONTENT FOR NOW" shit everywhere
That's why Solvalley School is out of my pc, headmaster as a foot out of my pc, but Harem Hotel is still in my fav folder on my pc, but if the dev start a milking mode, like Corrupted Kingdoms, i might rethink that place, but for the moment, Harem Hotel stay in my fav folder.

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
That's why Solvalley School is out of my pc, headmaster as a foot out of my pc, but Harem Hotel is still in my fav folder on my pc, but if the dev start a milking mode, like Corrupted Kingdoms, i might rethink that place, but for the moment, Harem Hotel stay in my fav folder.
Harem hotel was fun when its honored its name and it was and actual harem game, but since the creator thinks he is an author like Tolkien or some great author and decides to transform and rebuild the game into a boring dense novel where you eat a lot of drama and sadness when the point of and AVN its not that, the HH is very very bad. To deal with a plot like that i dont download an AVN, i just turn a good show or film, or even read an actual novel, but the author still thinks he is going to win the pulitzer.

Similar case with Lucky Paradox, you expect dating sim sandbox and you get a weird lore that is hard to understand even if you eat the endlesss long scenes talking just about that.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Guys, I did a survey with my patrons and with about 25% of them having responded, these are the results:

View attachment 2233511

As you can see, the vast majority (about 80%) of those who responded are no longer interested in Solvalley's continuity. Either they want the game to be finished as soon as possible so I can dedicate myself to new projects, or they were never interested in the game in the first place, preferring HS Tutor.

Of course, it is hard to draw conclusions with only 1/4 of the answers, but I feel that this result would not change so much even if all my patrons answered. Solvalley is a game that has been around for a long time, it is already pretty stale in many ways, bad images everyhwere, all the girls have various sex scenes, etc...

I won't drop the game completely, though. As soon as I finish the next update with the Sabrina scenes, I will consider myself "satisfied" and after that I will just add scenes that the fans ask for while giving priority to HS Tutor and a possible new project with the same style as Solvalley but better technical quality.

My intention for 2023 is to add whatever scenes the fans ask for. However, since I plan to start a new game along the lines of Solvalley School (probably using Honey Select 2, but I am not sure yet), it is likely that attention will be focused on the new project.
Hello. Do you have a plan to complete the Harem ending before finish the game? Or there is will no be more updates?
Marry Christmas and have a nice holidays

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes