Crankor

Aug 27, 2022
Hello, did search and found no way to solve my issue, the game won't start, antivirus protection on or off no change, short folderpath did no change ( D:/games/SolvalleySchool ), reboot, run as admin, compability mode and so on didnt help.

Anyone have some tips i can try?

Running windows 11 pro

Many thanks in adv

Reactions: Pacmann466

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(HS Tutor stuff)

About the end of the year
Before I had decided to do two HS Tutor updates in sequence, but I changed my mind and decided to do one update for Solvalley before Christmas. As I will have less than 25 days, I will organize myself well here to achieve this goal.
My plan is that before the end of 2022 Solvalley will get its "final" update where Sabrina's scenes will be included. Sabrina is the only character that I had planned more scenes for that don't have them yet.
With the update that I hope to do before the end of the year, I will consider myself "satisfied" with Solvalley School and ready for new ventures, but since I only work on these games because of you patrons, I won't simply stop working on it. From 2023 onwards I will just add the scenes you ask for. I have already written down several of these scenes, for example more stuff with Anastacia's mother, more with the police officer Barbara, etc., so there are already some things on the list.
(...)
See you soon.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020

(HS Tutor stuff)

About the end of the year
Before I had decided to do two HS Tutor updates in sequence, but I changed my mind and decided to do one update for Solvalley before Christmas. As I will have less than 25 days, I will organize myself well here to achieve this goal.
My plan is that before the end of 2022 Solvalley will get its "final" update where Sabrina's scenes will be included. Sabrina is the only character that I had planned more scenes for that don't have them yet.
With the update that I hope to do before the end of the year, I will consider myself "satisfied" with Solvalley School and ready for new ventures, but since I only work on these games because of you patrons, I won't simply stop working on it. From 2023 onwards I will just add the scenes you ask for. I have already written down several of these scenes, for example more stuff with Anastacia's mother, more with the police officer Barbara, etc., so there are already some things on the list.
(...)
See you soon.
I would say that the stuff with the harem in the mansion is still quite incomplete.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
As I mentioned a while ago, I'm creating Sabrina's scenes for Solvalley School, who is (as far as I can remember), the only girl in the school who doesn't yet have her sex scenes. With the Sabrina scenes done, I'll consider myself satisfied with Solvalley School and after that I'll just add scenes that you have asked for or will eventually ask for.
I find this necessary not because I got tired of the game, but because Solvalley is very obsolete and I'm now capable of creating a game of the same style but with a much higher quality.
The plan for the future project will be:
- Full HD (1080p)
- use a semi-realistic style like Honey Select (Solvalley) instead of the anime/manga of Koikatu (HS Tutor)
- write in a slightly less horrible English
- create a male character a little less aggressive to the eyes
- create more attractive models for the girls
- create most of the animations from scratch to make the content more interesting and original
- create better quality renders
- if the game has sharing scenes, separate sharing and solo correctly (the solo version of the game needs to be like HS Tutor)
- a theme that does not involve school
- remove the map navigation and add a "girl finder" system to make it easier to follow the girls' stories
- remove "dating sim" elements and only focus on storylines (the player interaction with the game will be during conversations and sex scenes)
But before I make any decision, I want to know what you patrons think at the moment. Please answer in the poll below and also post comments if you want to say something different:

Choose the option that best indicates what you think:
01 % - A:
Keep working on Solvalley School forever with no end in sight
16 % - B: Finish Solvalley and then add scenes for the fans periodically
47 % - C: Finish Solvalley once and for all and focus on the other projects
35 % - D: I don't care about Solvalley, I'm only interested in HS Tutor
00 % - E: None of these options reflect what I think
(136 votes)

Remembering that this will not determine what I will do, I just want to know what you think to help me make the best decision.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020

Hi!
As I mentioned a while ago, I'm creating Sabrina's scenes for Solvalley School, who is (as far as I can remember), the only girl in the school who doesn't yet have her sex scenes. With the Sabrina scenes done, I'll consider myself satisfied with Solvalley School and after that I'll just add scenes that you have asked for or will eventually ask for.
I find this necessary not because I got tired of the game, but because Solvalley is very obsolete and I'm now capable of creating a game of the same style but with a much higher quality.
- Full HD (1080p)
- use a semi-realistic style like Honey Select (Solvalley) instead of the anime/manga of Koikatu (HS Tutor)
- create most of the animations from scratch to make the content more interesting and original
- if the game has sharing scenes, separate sharing and solo correctly (the solo version of the game needs to be like HS Tutor)
- remove the map navigation and add a "girl finder" system to make it easier to follow the girls' stories
- remove "dating sim" elements and only focus on storylines (the player interaction with the game will be during conversations and sex scenes)
But before I make any decision, I want to know what you patrons think at the moment. Please answer in the poll below and also post comments if you want to say something different:

01 % - A:
(136 votes)

Remembering that this will not determine what I will do, I just want to know what you think to help me make the best decision.
B. Just complete and flesh out the harem in the mansion.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

Hi!
- Full HD (1080p)

01 % - A:
(136 votes)

hope he use honey select 2

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Guys, I did a survey with my patrons and with about 25% of them having responded, these are the results:

poll.png

As you can see, the vast majority (about 80%) of those who responded are no longer interested in Solvalley's continuity. Either they want the game to be finished as soon as possible so I can dedicate myself to new projects, or they were never interested in the game in the first place, preferring HS Tutor.

Of course, it is hard to draw conclusions with only 1/4 of the answers, but I feel that this result would not change so much even if all my patrons answered. Solvalley is a game that has been around for a long time, it is already pretty stale in many ways, bad images everyhwere, all the girls have various sex scenes, etc...

I won't drop the game completely, though. As soon as I finish the next update with the Sabrina scenes, I will consider myself "satisfied" and after that I will just add scenes that the fans ask for while giving priority to HS Tutor and a possible new project with the same style as Solvalley but better technical quality.

TK8000 only one question will you add scenes for side milfs like Stephanie and others ??
My intention for 2023 is to add whatever scenes the fans ask for. However, since I plan to start a new game along the lines of Solvalley School (probably using Honey Select 2, but I am not sure yet), it is likely that attention will be focused on the new project.

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
I won't drop the game completely, though. As soon as I finish the next update with the Sabrina scenes, I will consider myself "satisfied" and after that I will just add scenes that the fans ask for while giving priority to HS Tutor and a possible new project with the same style as Solvalley but better technical quality.
Solvalley is the first game that made me interested with custom Ren'Py games, so I am really glad you don't plan to drop it completely. With improved skills since then, I believe you are able to 'remaster' the old scenes that you don't find satisfactory if you feel like it, or add a twist by adding sharing option on an old event. There are people, including myself, who will still look forward to Solvalley updates after it supposedly ends because of how charming the game is, and also support your decision to focus on a new game.

May I know how are you going to ask fans what scene do they want. Will it only be on Patreon?

Reactions: scarletzs

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Guys, I did a survey with my patrons and with about 25% of them having responded, these are the results:

View attachment 2233511

As you can see, the vast majority (about 80%) of those who responded are no longer interested in Solvalley's continuity. Either they want the game to be finished as soon as possible so I can dedicate myself to new projects, or they were never interested in the game in the first place, preferring HS Tutor.

Of course, it is hard to draw conclusions with only 1/4 of the answers, but I feel that this result would not change so much even if all my patrons answered. Solvalley is a game that has been around for a long time, it is already pretty stale in many ways, bad images everyhwere, all the girls have various sex scenes, etc...

My intention for 2023 is to add whatever scenes the fans ask for. However, since I plan to start a new game along the lines of Solvalley School (probably using Honey Select 2, but I am not sure yet), it is likely that attention will be focused on the new project.
Please flesh out the harem in the mansion. It feels very unfinished.

Reactions: Boogie

davidleanx

Feb 1, 2021

View attachment 2233511

please, from the bottom of your heart, add another mother and son character as an extra scene.

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Solvalley is the first game that made me interested with custom Ren'Py games, so I am really glad you don't plan to drop it completely. With improved skills since then, I believe you are able to 'remaster' the old scenes that you don't find satisfactory if you feel like it, or add a twist by adding sharing option on an old event. There are people, including myself, who will still look forward to Solvalley updates after it supposedly ends because of how charming the game is, and also support your decision to focus on a new game.

May I know how are you going to ask fans what scene do they want. Will it only be on Patreon?
Anyone can ask anywhere, but people have to take into account that some things cannot be done. For example if someone asks for a scene where Alex has gay sex with Kirk I obviously won't add it to the game. :LOL:

Please flesh out the harem in the mansion. It feels very unfinished.
The harem part is pretty incomplete for sure, my plan is to add "training" events like Kyra's for Aya. Then two or three new scenes involving all the girls and consider it done.

please, from the bottom of your heart, add another mother and son character as an extra scene.
Could you explain better? Are you referring to an Alex + Alexandra scene?

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone can ask anywhere, but people have to take into account that some things cannot be done. For example if someone asks for a scene where Alex has gay sex with Kirk I obviously won't add it to the game. :LOL:
Hhaha, that could be funny actually. But both parties might need to get hypnotized to make it happen.
Back then I said that Lucy and Kirk were my favorite characters, they still are. Unless I misread it in the latest update, I was excited when Lucy mentioned that Kirk could have a study session with her for a price. If possible, (pretty) please consider continuing this route when you have the time to spare. I think they could have a good dynamic sans Alex, especially with Kirk's remarking that Lucy was his crush in his first introduction.

davidleanx

Feb 1, 2021

The harem part is pretty incomplete for sure, my plan is to add "training" events like Kyra's for Aya. Then two or three new scenes involving all the girls and consider it done.

Could you explain better? Are you referring to an Alex + Alexandra scene?
well excuse me, I was referring to a scene with scotty's mother(scotty is the boyfriend of kirk's cousin) because the mother does not appear but if it is in your possibilities to create a character with a mother and son scene where scotty is involved since he was in the orgy where he shared his girlfriend with the Alex and KIRK. just a small request if it is too much work forgive me master........Thanks... I create a great game.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes