Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is there a time limit in this game ? and its harem right ? I just noticed the propose, its not going to make you pick one is it ?

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
It look like the game is complete and it's neither too long either too short. Why not finish the game like it is ?

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
I just modified a name replacement script, replaceed it with this. Fixed it for me.

How
Unren any script >> make a copy >> rename it to something >> open with notebook >> highlight all >> delete and replace with this script >> rename canade to a name of your choosing. >> maske sure the chosen name is lowercase.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you just attach the script that you use for your game verson 2.1.0 and i will just change the canade part i am no coder but i can find just that part and do it

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
could you just attach the script that you use for your game verson 2.1.0 and i will just change the canade part i am no coder but i can find just that part and do it

Fyi: Open any rpy file and delete the contents, then paste in the script that I shared in my post. It's as simple as that. After that you simply rename it to name mod or something and save.

bober233

Mar 28, 2020
I see some people play with joiplay. When I do on Android I get a black screen. Does anyone know a solution. Maybe I need certain settings?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Its a real great game with lots of content, sometimes a bit difficult to find but in the end you just need to proceed with any girl you still find. If you miss the last ends (End 14 Kirk, End 15 Sex Club) with sharing after playing the solo variant first, you just need to replay the Tatiana end again and then the other ends appear in their order.

The harem has just started, hope the Dev wants to give us a bit more and especially some pregnant girls or MILFs.

Reactions: Xrandom

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
The only thing I've had trouble with that I know of is the lottery girl. Still haven't gotten that one figured out.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The only thing I've had trouble with that I know of is the lottery girl. Still haven't gotten that one figured out.
You just need to visit her again again at the market and then choose "Visiting her house without any intention of sex...". You probably need to have done the masturbation scene first, but of course you have done that, right?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
i thought game was over after V1.0.0 but i'm happy it got some updates can't wait to try out the new vr and damn it's V2.1.0 now wich means huge contents awaits me i love you dev (no homo)

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
You just need to visit her again again at the market and then choose "Visiting her house without any intention of sex...". You probably need to have done the masturbation scene first, but of course you have done that, right?
I'm not sure what masturbation scene you're referring to, so I'm guessing that's my issue. I'll take a look.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes