Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I admit I haven't played this in years, but keep updating. I started a NEW GAME in WIN and immediately hit a few errors. The 3rd? I used UPDATE, not FULL GAME.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I was going to play the game, but then I saw how ugly the MC is, why would anyone want to play as someone looking like that.
He's also ungodly retarded, I remember I played this back and the day and was amazed at how fucking stupid the mc was. Not even ntr levels of stupid, just playing the character broke my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for fixing the gallery, but the actual sharing scenes or generally scenes involving your green best friend are still msissing xD

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Can someone tell me what the red circle around the pointer in the top right is for? It pops during certain scenes but I'm not sure what it does or stands for. Thanks

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone tell me what the red circle around the pointer in the top right is for? It pops during certain scenes but I'm not sure what it does or stands for. Thanks
That's the click-to-continue hint. It means if you want to continue you have to click. Otherwise: no continue for you.

Reactions: BrownDUSN

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It means the current animation is looped and requires a click/tap to advance. Some of the animations are not looping, they play out more like a movie, so it's a cue to differentiate between those that require a click and those that do not.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Gallery mod updated(2.1.0 pc) Should be working on Solo or Sharing mode. only tested on a clean install no save and I'm only a Amateur. Just tinkering. not my work (Bug Fix) Big up to Yenkazu.
You can't do a text replace for everything None -> False in the screens.rpy file. You changed values in functions that have nothing to do with the gallery!

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes