DocHaze

Nov 18, 2018
You can't do a text replace for everything None -> False in the screens.rpy file. You changed values in functions that have nothing to do with the gallery!
Yes I did realize that after I did it. Just being a bit of a idiot sandwich, edited my post 2 or 3 times and Yenkazu did a Bug fix. But just trying to learn and help others.

Last edited:

ghostwitagun

Oct 12, 2017
This Dev is an absolute god. One of the first VN I played and here we are these years later still doing the odd update. Kudos to you sir TK8000.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This Dev is an absolute god. One of the first VN I played and here we are these years later still doing the odd update. Kudos to you sir TK8000.
However I'm beginning to seriously consider finishing Solvalley.
It's time to try to create something with a slightly better graphic/artistic quality.
There are too many Solvalley models, images and animations that look like shit.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I guess it's understandable, unless you still have interesting ideas to implement. As for me, I'll probably never get tired of the game. If you have some stuff left that includes Lisa, don't hesitate lol. Luv her.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
It's time to try to create something with a slightly better graphic/artistic quality.
There are too many Solvalley models, images and animations that look like shit.
It would be cool to see the remaster of Aya's story, as far as I can remember, she is the only one who hasn't had her story and pictures changed in 5 years.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Haven't played this one in a while... Did it finally have the MILF orgy with the Moms besides the Teacher and that 1 Parent in the Spa/Public Poo-Bath

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I love the game because of nice animations, sex sounds and sexy female characters. But my suggestion would be to continue story in some other way not only playing with same endings. Or maybe even start new similar game and make long story avoiding too many ending updates :)

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I love the game because of nice animations, sex sounds and sexy female characters. But my suggestion would be to continue story in some other way not only playing with same endings. Or maybe even start new similar game and make long story avoiding too many ending updates :)
He has started a new game. It's called HS Tutor.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Solvalley School
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1.0 + Gallery unlocked
Size 1.79 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As usual, updated my android port.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I've tried the game for the first time, and after playing it multiple times, i still have half the scene in the gallery to unlock. It's fantastic.
Awesome game!

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
How do u do shibuya’s extra end? And victoria’s as well. Seriously need a guide for this game. Have too many events that got skipped or whatever

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
View attachment 207093

Overview:
Solvalley School is a mix of Dating Sim and Visual Novel. It deals with the adventures of Alex, a young student at local school. It is up to the player to develop Alex's abilities to try and win as many girls as possible. There are more than 30 girls for Alex to know (and relate to). The player can walk around the city, work in the bar, train in the gym or be a good boy and spend the days studying. There are almost 100 events available, several and several hours of gameplay and numerous animated scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: TK8000 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.0
Language: English
Other Game: HS Tutor - Xmas Bonus - House Arrest
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Update Only:
Win/Linux: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -

Extra: GALLERY MOD

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 95031 View attachment 466383 View attachment 466384 View attachment 466385 View attachment 466386 View attachment 466387 View attachment 466388 View attachment 466389 View attachment 466390
When will all girls get pregnant?

Piku02

Feb 18, 2022
View attachment 207093

Overview:
Solvalley School is a mix of Dating Sim and Visual Novel. It deals with the adventures of Alex, a young student at local school. It is up to the player to develop Alex's abilities to try and win as many girls as possible. There are more than 30 girls for Alex to know (and relate to). The player can walk around the city, work in the bar, train in the gym or be a good boy and spend the days studying. There are almost 100 events available, several and several hours of gameplay and numerous animated scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: TK8000 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.0
Language: English
Other Game: HS Tutor - Xmas Bonus - House Arrest
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Android: - - -

Update Only:
Win/Linux: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -

Extra: GALLERY MOD

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 95031 View attachment 466383 View attachment 466384 View attachment 466385 View attachment 466386 View attachment 466387 View attachment 466388 View attachment 466389 View attachment 466390
How can I low Text box opacity?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes