milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Made an update for "gallery mod" the Screens.rpy - this rather not a mod but unlocker. The file comes with the game itself but with everything locked. Since the code isn't encrypted this was relatively easy to modificate/edit. Enjoy.

As i'm understood - from look on the code by DocHaze, this not a mod but rather a little modification of original code game. Looked at original code and mod - it was one to one, so needed just update about 100 lines of it which was not existed at 2.1.0 ver. Maybe Yenkazu author? Dunno - not really wanna decend into detective job.

I'm tested only 25% of scenes, mostly new ones & some old. All works fine.

If not - not much i'm can do about this since me too Amateur.
sharing path is missing

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Oh I love this game! I thought it was completed awhile back - I got endings for most of the characters iirc. Wonder what's new now - can't wait to check it out!

Reactions: blaze99
Sep 23, 2019
sharing path is missing
Uhm... looked at code - but i'm can't distinguish how exactly scene differs, like 51 & 52 with Lucy for example -there also plenty of "sharing". Can you pinpoint and describe what missing in these scenes? After save cleanup - game client still unlocked every scene in white unlike the usual grayish-dark strings.

I'm not willing fully walkthrough the game (sorry dear dev, yet thanks for effort).

laurplay

Sep 7, 2017
Uhm... looked at code - but i'm can't distinguish how exactly scene differs, like 51 & 52 with Lucy for example -there also plenty of "sharing". Can you pinpoint and describe what missing in these scenes? After save cleanup - game client still unlocked every scene in white unlike the usual grayish-dark strings.

I'm not willing fully walkthrough the game (sorry dear dev, yet thanks for effort).
Using your mod I still have scenes 51*, 145, 146 and 147 locked. They're all tagged as sharing so maybe that's what the other guy is saying, though there are still other sharing tagged scenes which are unlocked.

DocHaze

Nov 18, 2018
Installation: Just replace files at "<Game Folder>/game/screens.rpy" - thats it.

Made an update for "gallery mod" the Screens.rpy - this rather not a mod but unlocker. The file comes with the game itself but with everything locked. Since the code isn't encrypted this was relatively easy to modificate/edit. Enjoy.

As i'm understood - from look on the code by DocHaze, this not a mod but rather a little modification of original code game. Looked at original code and mod - it was one to one, so needed just update about 100 lines of it which was not existed at 2.1.0 ver. Maybe Yenkazu author? Dunno - not really wanna decend into detective job.

I'm tested only 25% of scenes, mostly new ones & some old. All works fine.

If not - not much i'm can do about this since me too Amateur.
I have gone through and fix the missing scenes 51*, 145, 146 and 147 and extra scenes. All should be present and sorry for the Wait I have been off world. But uhohthisisnsfwsite did most of the heavy lifting this time so BIG UP.

DocHaze

Nov 18, 2018
Using your mod I still have scenes 51*, 145, 146 and 147 locked. They're all tagged as sharing so maybe that's what the other guy is saying, though there are still other sharing tagged scenes which are unlocked.
I have Fixed All scenes :D

Last edited:
Reactions: laurplay

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.0.0
Size 1.82 GiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this. Last version i play was 1.5.0. Can somone tell me if there is some way to change MC name?
Thank you

Sep 23, 2019
I have gone through and fix the missing scenes 51*, 145, 146 and 147 and extra scenes. All should be present and sorry for the Wait I have been off world. But uhohthisisnsfwsite did most of the heavy lifting this time so BIG UP.
Gj. Though better pack small files into .zip or just drop as .rpy
Not much use Winrar these days, for me it is old habit.

Couldn't figure out what wrong with them - reviewed few times, for me it worked fine - maybe select options during it should was appear? Welp whatever.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes