DocHaze

Nov 18, 2018
In the preferences there is a scenes style on solo the sharing scenes won't be in list of replay scenes and I use Winrar for easy download because some people don't know what a right hand menu and save link as are. Idiots can use a pc but not very well. :rolleyes:

myachip

Jul 7, 2017
Version 3.0 doesn't have the executable in 32x only 64x. Does anyone know if there's any way to make it run on the 32x system?

Raysar

Dec 28, 2022
I got this error while saving on Joiplay. Any idea how to fix this? (Playing on android with Pc's file)

DocHaze

Nov 18, 2018
Gj. Though better pack small files into .zip or just drop as .rpy
Not much use Winrar these days, for me it is old habit.

Couldn't figure out what wrong with them - reviewed few times, for me it worked fine - maybe select options during it should was appear? Welp whatever.
In the preferences there is a scenes style on solo the sharing scenes won't be in list of replay scenes and I use Winrar for easy download because some people don't know what a right hand menu and save link as are. Idiots can use a pc but not very well. :rolleyes:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
so was a 'super harem end' or somthing ever made where you can grab all the endings at once or are you still locked into choosing a specific one?
You were never locked into any endings in this game. When you finish the content for a girl her ending becomes available on the PC at the MCs house. You can watch it whenever, then get back to unlocking more. ;)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I really enjoyed HS Tutor, thought I would give this go, the scenes are great, the girls are great but dam the MC is a complete dick, can only play this game in small doses before I need to stop due to how he acts towards everyone, outside this the game is good.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Is anyone have pictures '20' in Folder game/images, because I don't have it in my game and I have the last version of the game
Thanks

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is marked as [Completed] now. Does that mean no more updates?
unknown. game was already complete and dev started a new game.
but occasionally he comes back and adds more content to the already complete game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This is marked as [Completed] now. Does that mean no more updates?
There will be more updates. See link below.
unknown. game was already complete and dev started a new game.
but occasionally he comes back and adds more content to the already complete game.
Like I said it's not unknown. There will be more updates. But not like the last "full" one, more like bonus patches and fixes, he already said he will work at the first patch.
Read TK's thoughts about it here.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes