XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
In fact, I felt more pleasure doing my games when I did anything that came to my head, without worrying about whether people would like it or not. That's why when I finish all my projects, I'm going to want to do a final where I'm going to retake the style I used in the first two months of Solvalley's pre-Patreon era. That is, sitting in front of the PC and having fun doing absurd scenes, no matter what people think about them.
Good I feel like the most important is staying true to yourself. Then again if you didnt get the money anticipated I can understand you tried to change stuff especially if you're living from it.

I like unique game and not generic stuff so I might be an exception. Anyway thanks for answering.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello.

About the Solvalley updates, I opted to leave the game a little less crazy than it was initially, but to this day I do not know if that was the right or wrong choice. In addition, there is a problem that any project that goes on for a long time ends up losing something of the original style (just watch any TV series, for example). That's why I want to finish Solvalley quickly.

As for HS Tutor, it is a vanilla game on purpose. I already had the idea for this game a long time ago and it would have a style very similar to Solvalley, but with new characters and new art. But as I anticipated this game (which I regret) to have what to give to my $6 tier patrons, I decided to change it's style and make a "normal" game (make two identical games at the same time would not be interesting).

Bye!

Note:
In fact, I felt more pleasure doing my games when I did anything that came to my head, without worrying about whether people would like it or not. That's why when I finish all my projects, I'm going to want to do a final where I'm going to retake the style I used in the first two months of Solvalley's pre-Patreon era. That is, sitting in front of the PC and having fun doing absurd scenes, no matter what people think about them.
Just keep doing what you're doing! :)

Reactions: Monkey D. Dragon

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
This game is excellent, congratulations to Dev. But please, let us review the girls ... they disappear ... it's no problem that it's the same scene, but it would be great to review them just like in the library or at the library. park (Lucy, Adelle and Milena). Once again, congratulations!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This game is excellent, congratulations to Dev. But please, let us review the girls ... they disappear ... it's no problem that it's the same scene, but it would be great to review them just like in the library or at the library. park (Lucy, Adelle and Milena). Once again, congratulations!
But this is the plan for most girls except for a few.

For example, Kyra will not be possible because in her last event mc says something like "I'm going to solve pending issues and when to come back is to be together." So it would not make much sense visiting her. But her sister and mother will always be available for future updates. The same for most girls.

Reactions: Ruodger

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Cogratulations for the Game.
It has it all... its funny, dynamic, absolutely entertaining, characters with personality....

Aqua21

Oct 7, 2018
Why no voice on sex scene with the girls? or just me? how to fix it?
sound and music is full
Im using on android
thanks for helping

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Not needed. You will eventually get every scene, can't miss any. One hint though, at the beginning, work until you get $1000, then invest that. Then you will be getting money daily from your investment and you shouldn't need to work anymore and can focus on girls and your stats.
thanks

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
For a game still in development, there is no confusion as to what this game is, and it's great. Already loaded with sex scenes and I'm excited to see what else you come up with.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes