TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock event shibuya living house 1&2?? I don't know how to unlock that event
You need to invest 4k or more in the bank and then talk to Ruzena. This will unlock her storyline. Then just follow the heart icons until Shibuya appears sitting in the bar (when you have a heart icon in the bar, go to the second screen and talk to Shibuya). Then you can call her at your home and she will sleep with you.

May 2, 2017
Since this is version 0.9.9, is it going to be finished soon? I'd prefer wait a bit to play the complete version than playing what's here now and coming back for a small update's worth of content later

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Since this is version 0.9.9, is it going to be finished soon? I'd prefer wait a bit to play the complete version than playing what's here now and coming back for a small update's worth of content later
After 0.9.9 it will come to 0.11.0, 0.12.0, etc.

I want to finish all the main storylines (and part of the secondary ones like that of Ruzena / Shibuya, Sarah, etc.) in December. And at the beginning of next year finish all secondary storylines, date events, time limit mode, etc.

Note: One thing I am doing here is finally rereading the old events and rearranging the way they flow, changing expressions with broken English to some more correct ones, etc.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017

I want to finish all the main storylines (and part of the secondary ones like that of Ruzena / Shibuya, Sarah, etc.) in December. And at the beginning of next year finish all secondary storylines, date events, time limit mode, etc.

Note: One thing I am doing here is finally rereading the old events and rearranging the way they flow, changing expressions with broken English to some more correct ones, etc.
the confusion probably stems from the fact that it isn't "0.09.9" while the current one leads a person to think we're done with that decimal range

I know it does for me

May 2, 2017

Alright, thank you for clearing that up for me. Thanks for being so active and also for creating such a quality game!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys!

Reading the reviews here and the HS Tutor topic I see that a lot of people do not like when you need to do events with one girl to unlock event with another. I was wondering if there is any way to solve this.

For example, the method I use is like this:

- storylines are totally independent, that is, the player can make an entire storyline without having to do any other
- inside a specific storyline the player has a fixed path to follow, often he needs to do the events with a secondary girl to unlock the continuity of events with the main girl

I prefer to do it this way because if I give total freedom to the player, there will be no interaction between the girls within the same storyline and, in my view, the story will get much poorer. For example, let's say the player is doing Lucy's storyline but he has no interest in Milena. I would need to do the events of this storyline so that the path between Lucy and Milena would be totally independent to let the player ignore one of the girls and the story still makes sense.

I personally believe the game would look poorer this way because I would basically do a "meet and fuck" with a lot of characters independent of each other.

Do you have suggestions on how to solve this problem? Should freedom for the player be the most important thing, even if it generates a poorer plot?

Bye!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I'm ok with the way how you do it already.

If we are to be picky other option would be when paths are intermingled that you can choose to not go forward with specific girl, but that you still need to interact with her to unlock paths with other characters.

After all, if you want to woo someone, sometimes you need to interact with their friends. Right?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
TK, I Like the way you are doing it now. Your comment of not wanting it to be a "meet and fuck" is entirely appropriate. Your crazy stories are the heart and soul of your game so you shouldn't change your vision just to suit a vocal minority.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes